JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.12.2009, 16:53
Florio

Default Introduction and first query...

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to JDownloader, and haven't had time to go right through the various forum threads yet, so you'll have go forgive me if I'm asking something that has already been discussed countless times before.

First of all, let me say that the program seems fantastic, in that it takes into account most of the variables that we encounter when downloading our files.
I am just a bit perplexed regarding Megaupload passwords. The links I have just pasted into JDownloader are protected by a password (in lieu of the more customary captcha). I inserted this by right-clicking on the closed package in the Download pane, but when the package opened, the various files were labelled 'password wrong', and so I had to reset the password individually for each file, and then right click on resume and then download.

Why isn't the password accepted for all the files within the package (it almost seems as if it is not being saved)?:huh:

Florio

Last edited by Jiaz; 10.12.2009 at 19:39.
Old 10.12.2009, 19:37
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florio View Post

First of all, let me say that the program seems fantastic, in that it takes into account most of the variables that we encounter when downloading our files.
Thanks in name of the Team
Old 10.12.2009, 19:39
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florio View Post
The links I have just pasted into JDownloader are protected by a password (in lieu of the more customary captcha). I inserted this by right-clicking on the closed package in the Download pane, but when the package opened, the various files were labelled 'password wrong', and so I had to reset the password individually for each file, and then right click on resume and then download.

Why isn't the password accepted for all the files within the package (it almost seems as if it is not being saved)?:huh:

Florio
did you use the rightclick and *set downloadpassword*? that for pw protected downloading. where exactly did you set a password (linkgrabber/Downloadlist)?
Old 10.12.2009, 22:01
Florio

Yes, Jiaz, I right-clicked, and then entered the password in the 'set download password' box.
I first right-clicked on the closed package (download pane), but found that when I later opened the package, the individual links were described as 'password wrong'. I managed to eventually complete the download by reinserting the password for each separate link, then right-clicking on resume, and then clicking on the start download button at the top of the screen.