JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.12.2016, 02:39
JD Beta

Default catly.us issues

There is a small problem with this site, I've been trying to add some chained links thru several redirectors like this one, all the others seems to work just fine, but this one works 50% of the times only, and i noticed when i open them on firefox there is somekind of small invisible layer or something that pops up when you click and THEN you're able to click the link and was wondering if that could have something to do with this.

I leave you some links to test in case you need 'em to test

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thnxs in advance...

Droppo.-
Old 04.12.2016, 07:23
English Supporter

works fine here, no issues
goes through a series of decrypters which captchas, If you don't answer it will fail

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 04.12.2016, 09:56
JD Beta

happens sometimes when you answer the captcha and takes a long time then you get a link down error which i guess it's somekind of timeout on clicking the final button...

Something I noticed, happens only when the captcha becomes a two-step verification (click the checkbox and click answer like mar front store images) and the second step is a point and click draw signs...
Old 04.12.2016, 10:00
English Supporter

you can get multiple tasks with recaptchav2, usually when your ip has high loads and or you answer too quickly (even though you answered correctly).

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]