JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Decrypter Plugin Reports

Old 07.04.2014, 22:13
sOph

Default mov-world.net & co. ul.to -> oboom problem

Hello,

it seems mov-world.net & co. are using oboom instead of uploaded since a few days back. Old links, that are still on uploaded are redirected to oboom ... would it be possible to replace the oboom domain stuff including '#' with uploaded.to/file/ ?

i checked in a browser, this works, but its a bit tedeous to edit all the links by hand it by hand.

thank you
Old 08.04.2014, 04:04
English Supporter

Maybe some example links so I can see which post you are trying this on? This will give me a better idea.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 08.04.2014, 09:13
sOph

for example, all the oboom links are also valid (and working) uploaded.to links:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

though oboom shows these files as being valid, i wasnt able to download them using oboom yet, not even in a browser.
Old 08.04.2014, 12:16
English Supporter

the first hoster img is oboom it seems, but all of the redirect urls contain mov-world.net/ul-0zujMtltgTF when you goto in your browser you will see the real link is delivered by a Re-Direct, we can not exchange UID from one hoster to another. They are just not transferable. I advise you goto the website, and add links via click and load, those are still uploaded.to. BTW you need a modern browser for oboom it's js and html5 heavy, just like mega.

Old 08.04.2014, 18:37
sOph

I mentioned the thing with the redirect in the first post. I thought mov-world had its own decryptor, which would make it easy to add a rewrite rule, but after looking through the sourcecode today, it seems its just a captcha rule and an url redirect collector ...

but thanks for mentioning the click n load thing, never got it to work under jdownloader v1, but tried it now with v2, and it works quite well.

so my problem is resolved and the topic may be closed.
Old 09.04.2014, 03:24
English Supporter

yes I know you mentioned redirect, but the answer is given by ul-xxx redirect are not definable to us until we receive the redirect. they seem to be sharing the uploaded redirect. The link received in the redirect is hoster specific so you can't just rename oboom unique file ID for oboom to uploaded, it just wont work. I did test in browser on the odd chance, all renamed oboom fuid > uploaded are offline... So not sure what you where doing was a fluke but doesn't work here.