JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 21.11.2022, 08:53
Modem User

Question Adding additional options in ffmpeg

Problem stream: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Link to the entire stream (timestamped): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The m3u8 file directs to a stream where the video doesn't sync with the audio, although it plays fine with the proprietary player. You can get it to sync by using ffmpeg with the -copyts option.

Example:

Code:
ffmpeg -headers "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:75.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0" -i "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** -copyts -c copy output.mp4
I use JDownloader 2 as my primary download manager so I would like to circumvent this by auto downloading every stream with copyts enabled. I've tried going into advanced settings and putting -copyts into the command line of every video related ffmpeg sections but I couldn't get it to work.

Example:

FFmpegSetup: Mux To MP 4 Command
Code:
[
 "-i",
 "%video",
 "-i",
 "%audio",
 "-map",
 "0:0",
 "-c:v",
 "copy",
 "-map",
 "1:0",
 "-c:a",
 "copy",
 "-copyts",
 "-f",
 "mp4",
 "%out",
 "-y"
]
I've searched around the internet and it looks like someone else had already encountered this problem but unfortunately it's in German and the translations didn't help.

What I am doing wrong?

Last edited by solidstate; 21.11.2022 at 08:56.
Old 24.11.2022, 18:43
JD Manager

@solidstate: I will check this as soon as I find time. have to check if this param can be enabled/applied always or must be optional, can somehow be detected by JDownloader if this happens
can you provide more examples where this is required/can help?
Old 24.11.2022, 22:54
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@solidstate: I will check this as soon as I find time. have to check if this param can be enabled/applied always or must be optional, can somehow be detected by JDownloader if this happens
can you provide more examples where this is required/can help?
Thanks Jiaz. It's somewhat rare as far as I can tell, although it's always the videos that were streamed on a mobile. Here are some other instances where copyts has helped:

• Playlist: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • Full stream: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • In the downloaded stream, the video fast forwards and pauses around the 20 minute mark.
  • Playlist: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • Full stream: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • In the downloaded stream, skip to 34 minutes and the audio drift will be apparent.