JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 24.04.2022, 12:41
JD Alpha

Is the youtube account adding to download 'restricted videos' thingy broken? I noticed my cookie was out of date and i did the exact same thing i did before to grab the current cookie.. and for the life of me i can't seem to get it to work. the cookie i export is 100% fine but in jdownloader it keeps saying it was unable to add the account because the information is invalid or w/e

Edit: Just to also add, i tried both the addons to grab the exported cookie to jdownloader, even tho i was 100% sure the first one was the one i used before to success + the fact it also worked flawlessly to copy the cookie this time around too. both failed. also tried different browser/logging in incognito and what not... just tell me the invalid thingy when i add the account name and cookie below it as password.

Last edited by Leifman; 24.04.2022 at 13:13.
Old 24.04.2022, 21:26
Bandwidth Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@zToRm777: Laut log befinden sich schon einige Links in der Liste und werden entsprechend nicht nochmals verarbeitet
@jiaz

Kann man das irgendwie so machen, dass die doppelten trotzdem reinkopiert werden?

Brauch das auch für andere Seiten.

Ich lad praktisch immer ca. 10 Seiten mit je mehreren 100 Links auf einmal rein und erstelle Ordner.

Zum Schluss hab ich Ordner 1-10 mit den Dateien drinnen.

Das blöde ist, bei diesen Seiten sind sind teilweise die gleichen Dateien drinnen, die ich aber zwecks vollständigkeit trotzdem doppelt haben will.

Sonst müsste ich mehrere 10.000 Dateien einzeln kontrollieren
Old 25.04.2022, 10:33
DSL User

If I try to download an interesting collection of youtube movies (a few hundreds) the link grabber seems to be restricted and gets only a part of the links. Can I change this anywhere?

example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Kind regards
Werner

Last edited by Murxx; 25.04.2022 at 11:09.
Old 25.04.2022, 13:59
JD Manager

@Leifman: can you provide example links, then we can check. I'm not aware of any issues right now

@zToRm777: Einstellungen->Profieinstellungen->LinkCollector.dupemanagerenabled deaktivieren
(gilt aber für alle Links/Hoster)

@Murxx: known issue with broken pagination, workaround is to open page in browser, scroll until all videos are shown then select all + copy
Old 25.04.2022, 16:43
JD Alpha

Quote:
@Leifman: can you provide example links, then we can check. I'm not aware of any issues right now

I'm not sure what you mean by example links... it's literally how you need to 'add your youtube account manager' with the steps that you yourself linked to people sometimes (the page that tells u what extension to use/how to grab the cookie and put it in the password field)
I'm even ok with giving u my youtube cookie in pm or something to show you that it is broken (like my username/password) as i'm 100% sure it's on jdownloader side.

or can i 'try to input it' into jdownloader and it saves in the log the attempt? if so i can upload that... is that what you asked for?
Old 25.04.2022, 17:29
JD Manager

@Leifman: I mean some example links that are restricted/not working, so maybe something has changed at yt side and some links work/others may fail. If you're okay with sharing your cookies, that would be perfect. Can you just send them + the link that does fail to download to support@jdownloader.org and we will check it
Old 25.04.2022, 19:15
JD Alpha

Quote:
@Leifman: I mean some example links that are restricted/not working, so maybe something has changed at yt side and some links work/others may fail. If you're okay with sharing your cookies, that would be perfect. Can you just send them + the link that does fail to download to support@jdownloader.org and we will check it

Well the entire point that it 'Doesn't work' is because that video is 'age restricted' , which requires you to add your youtube account to jdownloader to be able to download it, which doesn't work since putting the user/cookie just gets me an invalid account response on jdownloader.

an example of the video i am referring to, let's say is this: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

so without an account on jdownloader it won't 'fetch' it and tell you that you need to add an account, which is the entire problem etc etc'

what i'm wondering for starts is if you're even able to add your own youtube to jdownloader, as im still curious why it won't work for me when im literally putting the 100% cookie that's required as the password (which in the past i did and worked)
if you are able to add your youtube account issue free.. then i will just do what you mentioned, and email you my youtube username and cookie so u can see it doesn't work
Old 26.04.2022, 10:51
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leifman View Post
which requires you to add your youtube account to jdownloader to be able to download it, which doesn't work since putting the user/cookie just gets me an invalid account response on jdownloader.
I'm sorry but of course this is the underlying issue and I totally misread/lost that part of your message. I don't need any further information and will check/work on this
Old 27.04.2022, 08:27
Giga Loader

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I can't find where it was resolved after skimming through some of the previous pages. Any ideas about the "Host Problem?" error? This happens on every youtube video.
Old 27.04.2022, 10:34
JD Manager

@serrato: Please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here
Old 27.04.2022, 12:57
Giga Loader

Quote:
@serrato: Please provide a log, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... and post shown logID here
I just checked the logs myself and it appears it's trying to use ffmpeg from an older jd installation. I had the usual installation but I realised it was not 64-bit so I installed x64 version of jd and been using that since. In the logs it says it cannot access ffmpeg but the address of this ffmpeg is in that older x32 installation folder and x64 folder does not have its own ffmpeg in the tools/windows folder. How do I redirect it?

Update: Ok I figured it out. I found in Advanced Settings the path to the old ffmpeg. Downloaded latest ffmpeg and manually put it into the new x64 JD folder and redirected the Advanced Settings path (this thread came in handy https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=77604)

Now all working fine

Last edited by serrato; 27.04.2022 at 13:17. Reason: Resolved Issue.
Old 27.04.2022, 14:10
JD Manager

@serrato: Thanks for your investigation and feedback. Glad to hear you could solve the issue all by yourself
Old 28.04.2022, 15:38
JD Manager

@@Leifman: please check again with next update, login should work fine again
Old 29.04.2022, 09:57
DSL User

Hi
first thank you for providing the best dl manager ever

the slow youtube download problem (around 40-70kb) still exists
do you have any plan to find a way to solve that?
if yes , is there any specific date for the fix? at least any time soon?

thanks
Old 29.04.2022, 09:59
JD Manager

@MahZi: Can you please provide example links and tell me the variant you try to download. right now there are no known issues with slow speed as they have been adressed with recent updates
Old 29.04.2022, 11:29
DSL User

thanks for fast response

Quote:
@MahZi: Can you please provide example links and tell me the variant you try to download. right now there are no known issues with slow speed as they have been adressed with recent updates
some strange things are/were happening
I tried to download this link
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
speed were 50kb. then I read @Leifman post. then I reset the download and it's downloading at 2mb now

I'll try some other links and will tell you the results
Old 29.04.2022, 12:00
JD Manager

@MahZi: the reset should no longer be required. I need to know which variant you tried to download (audio, video, resolution, codec...)
Old 29.04.2022, 13:01
DSL User

Quote:
@MahZi: the reset should no longer be required. I need to know which variant you tried to download (audio, video, resolution, codec...)
4k mp4 av01 video
129k m4a audio
Old 29.04.2022, 13:18
JD Manager

@MahZi: the link from your previous post, right ? https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...postcount=4840
Old 29.04.2022, 14:13
DSL User

Quote:
@MahZi: the link from your previous post, right ? **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
yes
Old 29.04.2022, 19:03
JD Manager

@MahZi: your JDownloader is up2date? check about dialog, should show build date minimum from today/yesterday
Old 30.04.2022, 03:07
Baby Loader

Exclamation

29.04.22 21.03.49 <--> 29.04.22 21.04.26 jdlog://6098925302851/

Hello, I've been running into this problem for a day or so now...

All videos I try to download from YouTube are being labeled as Offline Files. The files are named "Error - <RANDOMLETTERS> Too Many Requests."

I've tried waiting a while, only trying a single video, etc. Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas or should I create a new thread?

Thanks,
Val
Old 30.04.2022, 10:34
DSL User

Quote:
@MahZi: your JDownloader is up2date? check about dialog, should show build date minimum from today/yesterday
I rechecked and it wasn't updated. I'm sure I clicked the update icon and restarted the app:blink:
I updated again and everything seems to be ok now
so sorry if I made confusion
thanks again
Old 30.04.2022, 13:09
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
29.04.22 21.03.49 <--> 29.04.22 21.04.26 jdlog://6098925302851/

Hello, I've been running into this problem for a day or so now...

All videos I try to download from YouTube are being labeled as Offline Files. The files are named "Error - <RANDOMLETTERS> Too Many Requests."

I've tried waiting a while, only trying a single video, etc. Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas or should I create a new thread?

Thanks,
Val
I change my IP, reset jd and try again
Old 30.04.2022, 17:34
JD Manager

@Validuz: You're *run* into crawling/request limit. Either wait and trink some tea or try a fresh IP/reconnect, see answer by @MahZi
Old 30.04.2022, 17:35
JD Manager

@MahZi: In case you still can reproduce the *slow speed before reset* issue, please report back
Old 01.05.2022, 13:00
JD Alpha

Quote:
@@Leifman: please check again with next update, login should work fine again
Thanks a bunch! works like a charm, just as it used to in the past
Old 02.05.2022, 11:29
JD Manager

@Leifman: Thanks for the feedback! and reporting the issue
Old 02.05.2022, 13:57
JD Alpha

Quote:
@Leifman: Thanks for the feedback! and reporting the issue
My pleasure glad i wasn't crazy and it wasn't just on my end, lol.

Also, figured i'd report this... not sure if there is any coincidence, but ever since those latest updates when now i added my youtube account... i noticed that i don't need to 'restart' downloads as much or almost at all as before... that they already start at 3-5mb/s (i set it to download 3 at the same time so i always get my max download, 10mb/s with 3 connections of 3mb/s+ each)

No idea if recent changes or maybe the plugin and adding an account had anything to do with it (as u remember i reported i had to 'restart' downloads sometimes that started at 900kb/s-1mb/s and then after restarting it got up to 3-5mb/s instead) and u even told me to enable some specific option in advanced settings which i did, but i dont think it did much.. still have it enabled tho)

Anyways just wanted to report this too now
Old 02.05.2022, 15:52
JD Manager

@Leifman: speed issues and login issues were two different things and are not connected, both had been checked/updated recently
Old 02.05.2022, 19:37
JD Alpha

Quote:
@Leifman: speed issues and login issues were two different things and are not connected, both had been checked/updated recently
Well THANK YOU for fixing both and actually, not only that 'slowly starting and requiring a reset of the download' issue, but something else i noticed for a long time that for some reason i never reported...
I noticed that for forever now (possibly ever since you first switched to 1 single connection for each youtube link or even possibly before that in the old multiple connections era) there was an issue with youtube, at least for me (and thus i assume possibily for everyone) when it finished downloading the 'Video portion', main portion of the video or however you call the video track it first grabs, and then when it switched to downloading the audio portion before joining them, the speeds dropped to literally below 100kb/s or around that for some reason, sometimes causing that portion to be longer or as long as downloading the video portion altogether lol. anyways, i noticed it doesn't happen anymore. and as soon as it finishes grabbing the video portion it switches to the WAY WAY smaller audio portion and finishes it in a second or few as it used to do before this issue ever occured. So you fixed this too
Old 03.05.2022, 17:58
JD Manager

@Leifman: Happy about such happy kind of feedback
Old 08.05.2022, 00:11
DSL Light User

So with all of the fixes and improvements going on, still no word on fixing the issue with playlists not fully being captured by JDownloader?
Old 09.05.2022, 13:24
JD Manager

@TheRenegadist: Still work in progress. This part (playlist) needs to be rewritten as currently a mess
Old 10.05.2022, 15:25
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahZi View Post
I change my IP, reset jd and try again
What does resetting JD accomplish? What I mean, is there just a specific file I can remove or something?

Also, how is it done? I searched on the forums and FAQ and found nothing.
Old 10.05.2022, 17:03
JD Manager

@Validuz: he means change IP and try again, reset he means remove the error link and add again.
Old 10.05.2022, 22:47
Baby Loader

Aye. Releasing/renewing my IP worked.

Thank you both kindly.
Old 11.05.2022, 09:40
JD Manager

@Validuz: You're welcome, thanks for the feedback!
Old 11.05.2022, 16:18
Modem User

Hello, I'm really sorry if my issue has been answered anywhere but it's quite a chore to get through 250 pages
When I copy Youtube link, Jdownloader fails to show popup even though desktop notifications and link grabber are turned on. I have to manually paste links one by one and still it takes ages before Jd recognizes them, sometimes stuck for few minutes with "unknown size" in link grabber
Old 11.05.2022, 16:30
JD Manager

@yolorag: sounds like unsupported link format. When you paste a link, you force JDownloader to parse the link. If normal copy doesn't work anymore, so either link format has changed, or you've disabled clipboard monitoring checkbox in menu bar, or something else. Please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here