JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25.09.2020, 02:05
Agnostos Agnostos is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 259
Default alldebrid rapidgator How i can change the times one file repeat to download?

Hi.


I have some files i download throu alldebrid and it is rapidgator link but because it need too much times to repeat the try to download most of the times it download for example 100kb and stops.


How i change that and make it repeat until it download the full file from any host.


A lot of thanks for your time and your answers.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25.09.2020, 15:42
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,923
Default

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostos View Post
Hi.


I have some files i download throu alldebrid and it is rapidgator link but because it need too much times to repeat the try to download most of the times it download for example 100kb and stops.
You can't!

We should rather find the issue.
Does JD download 100KB of that file or random content?

Please post your log-ID here | bitte poste deine Log-ID hier.

-psp-
EDIT

Chances are high that rapidgator is just not working properly via alldebrid - rapidgator is one of those hosts that tries to block multihosters.
You cannot force JD to do unlimited retries without waiting in between.
Be sure that you got an account usage rule for rapidgator in place so JD doesn't fall back into free mode if it fails via alldebrid.
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 25.09.2020 at 15:44.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29.09.2020, 17:34
Agnostos Agnostos is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 259
Default

I don't matter to wait between(How much time i must wait?).
But as i have see if a rapidgator through alldebrid link stop download it doesn't restart after some time.


The link you mention is go to the picture for bitshare not rapidgator or alldebrid.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29.09.2020, 18:20
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostos View Post
I don't matter to wait between(How much time i must wait?).
But as i have see if a rapidgator through alldebrid link stop download it doesn't restart after some time.
This should not happen.
Please re-read my post and post a log according to the instructions I've linked in my last post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostos View Post
The link you mention is go to the picture for bitshare not rapidgator or alldebrid.
You're wrong.
The URL leads to a knowledgebase article where we used bitshare as an example.
You can add account usage rules for all supported hosts.
Please re-read the linked knowledgebase article, add an account usage rule for rapidgator, try again and check if you're still having the same issue as before.

Improvement suggestions for our knowledgebase articles are also welcome though.
If you ask me: I don't think that the screenshot in linked article is misleading.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:57.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.