JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08.03.2020, 13:44
TomYam TomYam is offline
Junior Loader
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 10
Default [WONTFIX] JAntiCaptcha still working on k2s / fboom?

Hi, I am wondering if JAntiCaptcha works on keep2share or similar services like fboom images to solve the challenge?
To me, for even OCR, it seems quite easy to recognize compared to heavily twisted once google used images.

https://imgur.com/gf9TmHn.png

I thought this level of images were automatically processed by JD and they were done without human intervention.
Now, it seems even simple OCR seems to require human's help.
Did the JD model change at some time? Or my setting is something wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09.03.2020, 12:30
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,812
Default

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYam View Post
Hi, I am wondering if JAntiCaptcha works on keep2share or similar services like fboom images to solve the challenge?
To me, for even OCR, it seems quite easy to recognize compared to heavily twisted once google used images.

https://imgur.com/gf9TmHn.png
Theoretically it would be possible - these captchas are not that hard to auto-recognize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYam View Post
I thought this level of images were automatically processed by JD and they were done without human intervention.
Now, it seems even simple OCR seems to require human's help.
Did the JD model change at some time? Or my setting is something wrong?
We're not actively developing anti-captcha methods anymore because:
- We do not have the time
- Most services nowdays are using reCaptchaV2 for which an auto-recognization is pretty much impossible
- Many services will change their captchas once a public captcha method is available --> Wasted time for us

I recommend you to either code a method on your own and use that or use captcha solver services such as 9kw.eu.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09.03.2020, 21:53
TomYam TomYam is offline
Junior Loader
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 10
Default

Thank you for clearing me up.
I will you JD as it is right now. Coding on my own even using JD as a helper would take some time.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10.03.2020, 09:34
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,812
Default

As said - the easiest thing you could do is use a captcha solver.

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:18.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.