JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 19.06.2019, 20:48
Fibre Channel User

Default [Vimeo] password-protected videos show as offline

example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This video is online and protected by a password, JDtest. JDownloader takes the password but thinks the video is offline.
Old 21.06.2019, 09:36
JD Manager

Old 25.06.2019, 08:36
Fibre Channel User

Hello, I don't believe this is solved. The linkgrabber correctly thinks the files are online, but when you add them to the download list they become offline as soon as Jdownloader tries to download them.

Also, separately, the date is no longer being added to the filename.
Old 25.06.2019, 22:09
Fibre Channel User

Hello, after a little more research I have found the result. Under the Vimeo plugin I have a checkbox on "Returns a single best result per video url based on the selection below." Jdownloader is choosing the original version, but the original version is not available for download on some links, even though other video versions are available.
Old 26.06.2019, 09:42
JD Manager

The download button is very *unstable* on vimeo. That means that it may happen (often) that during crawling it all worked fine and few minutes later it failed. in that case you will have to try again at later time. JDownloader checks if download is available but sometimes the button works fine, sometimes it fails. That means during crawling it finds working download, later when you try to download, the button fails again -> resulting in error/offline file. I could not yet find a pattern when/why this happens but I encounter this myself.
I'm also working on the date issue
Old 27.06.2019, 08:13
Fibre Channel User

Hi thanks for the response. For me, the linkgrabber always crawls the original download but can't download it, even if I immediately add it to the downloads list and start the download.

I was able to download the original using youtube-dl, and it immediately worked. Maybe you could look at what that is doing differently. This link shows the necessary arguments to download a vimeo link with a password.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 27.06.2019, 11:58
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjolnir870 View Post
Hi thanks for the response. For me, the linkgrabber always crawls the original download but can't download it, even if I immediately add it to the downloads list and start the download.
works perfectly fine, tested on your link and with others. Please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here. Very likely it's the same *unstable* download button.
Old 08.07.2019, 10:21
JD Manager