JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.06.2022, 03:07
Baby Loader

Default Host plugin for "sharepoint.com" aka onedrive

Basically Microsoft file hosting. I've been trying to direct grab the link file as http but nothing I do works. Please create a plugin that works for this site. There is a onedrive.live.com plugin but it doesn't work. Most large links from this host just time out or fail after ~100 mb and it is almost impossible to download something of greater size. No luck resuming the downloads through Firefox either. Hopefully it's no too bad, link leads to a simple download button page which has link to file. There is no account required, direct links to files from personal folders.

Host: sharepoint.com which redirects to microsoft.com
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Links: Each set includes [Short+Landing Page+Download Link]

Spoiler:

Link 1:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Link 2:

Link 3:

Link 4:

Link 5:

Link 6:

Link 7:

Thank you. Let me know if you need logs or more links.

Last edited by BlueSky2020; 04.06.2022 at 03:50. Reason: Reorganized as per rules and added more links x2
Old 04.06.2022, 16:33
JD Manager

@BlueSky2020: maybe you can help to understand or explain:
when I try to open your sharepoint links directly (first time), I'm asked to login and cannot proceed without login. but when I try your tinyurl first, this one works and after that, the other works too (without being logged in).
Old 05.06.2022, 00:26
Baby Loader

Using Link 3 for these tests but all links behave in the same manner. I run Ubuntu 20.04 and updated Firefox on a Canadian I.P. Address and my only plugin is uBlock Origin.

Tinyurl redirects to the Open/Download page on its own. This is the link that is exposed to everyone, what would normally be copied.

Middle link opens the Open/Download page directly. This is the link that was shortened with Tinyurl. It links to the file "preview" which in this case, it can't be displayed leaving only Open/Download as the options.

The last link is not exposed to the user, it is what I get on the download list when I right-click the failed download and click copy Download link. I figured it might help bypass the landing page if there is a pattern as it is similar to the second link that was shortened (containing the file name).

I'll try to open a sharepoint.com account and upload a dummy .txt file later and see which sharing link options it feeds me. I'll also shorten links with Tinyurl. I'll also upload dummy .txt file with complex name to get a lot of %2F and %5F garbage on the link.

Anyways, if I paste third link into a new Firefox tab and go to it, it immediately starts downloading the file without replacing the new tab. If I go to google.com first and paste that link and hit enter, it stays in google.com but starts downloading the file as with the new tab.

I also got Chrome installed, if go to the third url in Chrome, it redirect to a login page and asks me to log into a microsoft account. It is possible that the direct download link is formatted specifically for Firefox as I got off Firefox's download list. This is reproducible over and over on Chrome with the third link. Second link as well asks for login. I was not able to get it to skip login page by reentering the links multiple times without opening any Tinyurl link first.

Tinyurl works correctly on Chrome and redirects to Open/Download page as expected. Clicking on download starts the download.

Tinyurl works correctly on Incognito Chrome and redirects to Open/Download page as expected. Second link works perfectly after Tinyurl link on Incognito Chrome, no login requested. Third link redirects to current page on Incognito Chrome, essentially refreshes current page. Might be some tracking thing Chrome does but Firefox does not.

On a fresh Incognito Chrome window, second link will ask for login if the page is not cached first with Tinyurl link. The only reason the second link works at all on Chrome is because the page is cached by any Tinyurl link.

Last but not least, this is the link copied from the Incognito Chrome download viewer, probably different to the third link of Link 3:

This link starts the download automatically on Incognito Chrome without asking for login but only after visiting a Tinyurl. Regular Chrome still asks for login with this link. Even clearing Chrome history/cache, it still asks for login. Fresh Incogito Chrome window without opening Tinyurl first, it still asks for login. I want to see what the DNS is doing differently for these links, I'll run them through pihole later and see if I notice a difference.

Fresh Incognito, load Tinyurl in tab A, enter above link in tab B starts the download. I don't understand the Tinyurl magic in Chrome but Firefox does not have this issue at all.

Last, fresh Incognito Chrome, load Tinyurl link for Link 5, enter above link in separate tab and it starts the download for Link 3. You don't have to preload the correct Tinyurl, you just need to do any Tinyurl once, then second and fourth Link 3 work in any tab without asking for login.

Aside, if you see the tab title for these links, i put "nsw 6" "nsw 7" and "nsw 8" links, they are probably folders, I've found older 4s and 5s but those are expired, I don't know if that helps but I'll post a couple expired links which is how the above will eventually look.

These say server not found which I assume means the host account has been deleted or removed hence deleting referenced the subdomain of sharepoint.com. I'll work on getting my own sharepoint.com links.

Last edited by BlueSky2020; 05.06.2022 at 02:22. Reason: Rephrased and added dead links
Old 05.06.2022, 03:43
Baby Loader

Apparently you need Office365 for $100/year to get a sharepoint.com account/links. I tried the following with Onedrive on a free microsoft account.

The files are "ShortFileName.txt" and "Long[File].Name With Spaces.txt"
They both been uploaded to separate folders "FolderName1" and "FolderName2"
All links/folder/files are set as private and uneditable.

The folder links work with the existing onedrive.live.com plugin:

But the individual links to the files do not work at all:

So at least we know the existing plugin works for folders but not for file links and not for sharepoint.com links

Anyways, going to the last link:

Redirects to the following link with a similar preview window that the sharepoint.com second links give:
Still doesn't work with the onedrive.live.com plugin but that is not the point. This page is similar with the same GUI as the sharepoint.com links and it still has the same download button in the corner.

I next uploaded a random file renamed to "No [Preview] File.xyz" to make sure microsoft can't preview it.

Folder link still works with other plugin:

Link file still does not work with the other plugin:

Above link redirects to the following link which leads to a microsoft page that looks exactly as what we get with the Tinyurl links except the Open option is missing, it only has the Download buttons in the center and top corner:

Just for sanity check, I uploaded the same file renamed to the same extension as the sharepoint.com links to see if it offers to Open/Download, No Open option is given. I'd add a Tinyurl version but the second link below works in regular Chrome without asking for login, it just does not work with the existing plugin:

I'll play with the DNS logger tomorrow morning and see what those links are calling that makes the links behave differently each time unless it is possible to make jd2 behave like firefox and not like chrome. Then at least that's one less problem to solve.

Thank you.

The single file links showed up eventually, after a few hours along with offline files. Please check last 6-7 hours for LinkGrabber activity.
01.06.22 07.15.04 <--> 05.06.22 02.47.54 jdlog://3640035302851/

Last edited by BlueSky2020; 05.06.2022 at 09:51. Reason: Single File Links + Log
Old 05.06.2022, 17:27
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky2020 View Post
This link starts the download automatically on Incognito Chrome without asking for login but only after visiting a Tinyurl. Regular Chrome still asks for login with this link. Even clearing Chrome history/cache, it still asks for login. Fresh Incogito Chrome window without opening Tinyurl first, it still asks for login. I want to see what the DNS is doing differently for these links, I'll run them through pihole later and see if I notice a difference.

Fresh Incognito, load Tinyurl in tab A, enter above link in tab B starts the download. I don't understand the Tinyurl magic in Chrome but Firefox does not have this issue at all.
That's what I'm talking about. Without visiting your tinyurl first,I will only see a *please login* page.
My guess is that you create a share link, and ONLY this share link will set some cookies so you can download your files without being logged in.
The share link then will redirect to the actual download/overview link and that one only works with correct cookies set or being logged in.
I guess sort of *only works with the right link* stuff

Do you create those tinyurls yourself? I think those *share* links are required for proper support as the other ones only work in certain situation, while your tinyurls always work fine (at least in my testing)

Can you also provide some sharepoint folder links?

Last edited by Jiaz; 05.06.2022 at 17:40.
Old 05.06.2022, 17:36
JD Manager

We will check for possible onedrive optimizations (eg add support for single links) and also look into sharepoint support
Old 05.06.2022, 19:38
Baby Loader

Unfortunately these are not my links and I don't have folder links.

I tried following the DNS. The direct/second link has this DNS response:
It error out on firefox to this intermediary address because I am blocking that domain:
Spoiler:

If I disable the block and visit the intermidiary link, I end up at a login page:

The Tinyurl link gives the following DNS response:
Ignoring update.appwork.org which is just JD checking for updates, this did lead to the download/open landing page.

Hopefully there is a solution. Otherwise I will have to ask for a lot of dead links reuploads to different mirrors to get the files. It's just a shame if there is still one mirror working.

Thanks, in the mean time I'll try to finish some of the downloads with Chrome to see if it doesn't error out.

You can close this ticket if it is too much work, Chrome does allow me to resume the failed downloads so I'll manually paste Tinyurls into Chrome and keep resuming until it's done. Site is currently not using Onedrive as a mirror anymore so I doubt this is something that needs to be automated as it seems sharepoint links are rare. Thanks you.

Last edited by BlueSky2020; 05.06.2022 at 21:03.
Old 05.06.2022, 20:44
JD Manager

@BlueSky2020: Thanks for the clarification again I thought those example links are yours Then the use of tinyurl makes sense
Don't worry, we'll look into it
Old 08.06.2022, 16:16
Community Manager

Quote:
No luck resuming the downloads through Firefox either.
How do you expect JD to provide working resume support then?

Quote:
Host: sharepoint.com which redirects to microsoft.com
At this moment we only support "onedrive.live.com" with some more domains such as "skydrive.live.com", "1drv.ms" and "sdrv.ms".
We do not support:
- onedrive with login
- any sharepoint.com URLs

All of the links inside your first post require me to login.
Please do not expect a sharepoint.com and/or onedrive.com plugin with login to ever be available.
Regarding sharepoint.com I recommend using other open source tools/scripts for batch downloading e.g.:
github.com/koltyakov/sp-download
and/or:
github.com/koltyakov/sppull
(Untested!)

Quote:
I figured it might help bypass the landing page if there is a pattern as it is similar to the second link that was shortened (containing the file name).
Anyways, if I paste third link into a new Firefox tab and go to it, it immediately starts downloading the file without replacing the new tab. If I go to google.com first and paste that link and hit enter, it stays in google.com but starts downloading the file as with the new tab.
It still won't work with JD because even those "direct URLs" are only direct-downloadable when you're logged in into a MS live.com account which JD is not.
Also rthe problem here is not(!) that the links are shortened using e.g. tinyurl the problem is that login is required to be able to download them!

Quote:
This link starts the download automatically on Incognito Chrome without asking for login but only after visiting a Tinyurl.
Cannot confirm.

Quote:
But the individual links to the files do not work at all:
Fixed.
A critical bug in our onedrive crawler lead to it never returning any results for folders containing single items.

Quote:
So at least we know the existing plugin works for folders but not for file links and not for sharepoint.com links
Wrong: Your links given in post #4 are onedrive.com / 1drv.ms links, not sharepoint.com links.
Those are supported by our existing plugin.

Quote:
Anyways, going to the last link:
Redirects to the following link with a similar preview window that the sharepoint.com second links give:
Also fixed but again: That's not a sharepoint.com link!

Quote:
Link file still does not work with the other plugin:
The issue was not related to the "website preview".
All onedrive URLs going to single files inside a folder failed...

Quote:
Above link redirects to the following link which leads to a microsoft page that looks exactly as what we get with the Tinyurl links except the Open option is missing, it only has the Download buttons in the center and top corner:
If I was able to use the onedrive web-API for sharepoint URLs, I could easily add sharepoint support.
For onedrive I also noticed that at least for public files they do sometimes want you to login via browser but the web-API also allows downloads without logging in.

Quote:
Chrome does allow me to resume the failed downloads...
Works fine in JD here too for all onedrive.live.com items.

For all fixed/code changes mentioned in this post, the following information applies:

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 08.06.2022, 19:05
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
All of the links inside your first post require me to login.
Please see my comment https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...44&postcount=5
Old 08.06.2022, 19:13
Community Manager

Update:
Now I'm able to open/download those public sharepoint.com items over the tinyurl.com URLs.

Still this doesn't change the fact that atm. we do not have support for sharepoint.com.
Is there any way to change sharepoint.com URLs to onedrive URLs?
I still think they're using the same backend for both but website/html/json/API looks different.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09.06.2022, 17:10
Community Manager

Regarding sharepoint.com:
I've investigated this once again and the situation to me remains unchanged:
- They're using signed requests
- I was unable to do any direct download requests without proper signed web-API request + cookies being set in beforehand
- Because of this, sharepoint.com implementation would only make sense when official API is used and this would require a lot of work

--> I recommend using the projects I've linked before to download stuff from sharepoint. Here again:
github.com/koltyakov/sp-download
and/or:
github.com/koltyakov/sppull
(All untested!)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.02.2023, 19:36
JD Beta

Hi, my 2 cents:
All we need is that LinkGrabber captures sharepoint.com links... that's all.. once captured check if each link has in its query string ?download=1... if not, add it at the end.
E.g.: site_id.sharepoint.com/lots_of_strings?download=1
Once that is done it will be seen as a standard direct link... try it out with any of the previously received sharepoing links and if the files are still up, it will work.
Right now I got it to work with JD2 by manually having to do these steps and adding the links via deep analyse but that's tedious, not to mention when getting links from filecrypt I get most mirrors ouf of it but not the sharepoint one... which I especially want, since it offers really good download speeds. This forces me to jump through hoops with dlc's, dcrypt, adding string and checking status.
Also currently my method does not account for offline links so if I add a bunch I won't be able to know what does not get grabbed and I have to manually check each link until I find the faulty one. And... it also does not permit me to pause links and resume them later even if the servers allow resume. Presumably the download=1 redirect is temporary ticket and only a request from that link will refresh the final download link but I haven't tested this with JD2 enough.
Old 13.02.2023, 18:18
Community Manager

Please provide example URLs.

I haven't seen any sharepoint.com URLs just _work_ when "download=1" is applied.
Also you're wrong: Yes you can already automate this and yes this will then also work when links are being added/crawled from sources like filecrypt.cc -> The feature making this possible is called LinkCrawler Rules.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.02.2023, 11:14
JD Beta

example link:

example link with added ?download=1:

Regarding me being wrong... sure... but the issue of usability still exists. Adding them directly via filecrypt will render links unusabel if they pile up in the list and aren't downloaded directly, thence why I like to download the dlc, get the links and have them at hand.

I imagine a plugin would have some sort of handler to recheck the original links if they happen to resume to 404, because once a sharepoint link starts, even in direct http mode, it redirects to a different link. From the one I posted above to something like this:

Which is temporary and works off cookies... if you were to access that one with a clean profile or with old cookies you'd be redirected to a sign-in page.

But accessing the initial link with download=1 will always get you a working download.
Old 16.02.2023, 14:20
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
example link with added ?download=1:
Perfect, so my idea with the rule will work.

Quote:
Regarding me being wrong... sure... but the issue of usability still exists. Adding them directly via filecrypt will render links unusabel if they pile up in the list and aren't downloaded directly, thence why I like to download the dlc, get the links and have them at hand.
I'm not sure if I understand that correctly.
Sure without a rule JD might "ignore" such links or display them as offline but with the rule down below, single item sharepoint links should work just fine regardless where they're coming from / how they get added.

Quote:
I imagine a plugin would have some sort of handler to recheck the original links if they happen to resume to 404
The directhttp plugin should do this too since it knows the initial URL that was added.
Simply try it out.

Quote:
Which is temporary and works off cookies
To be more precise: The link itself is not temporary but it seems to require cookies that need to be set in beforehand by accessing that other link.

Here is a LinkCrawler rule which will modify added bla.sharepoint.com URLs and do two things:
1. Add "direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff** in front of the link slo that JD knows that this one is to be handled by the DirectHTTP plugin
2. Add "?download=1" to the end of the link to make it work.

Rule:
Code:
[
  {
    "enabled": true,
    "name": "modify anything.sharepoint.com URLs to be accepted as directhttp URLs",
    "pattern": "(https?://[\\w-]+\\.sharepoint\\.com/[^\\?]+)",
    "rule": "REWRITE",
    "rewriteReplaceWith": "direct**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  }
]
Rule as plaintext for easier copy:
pastebin.com/raw/dxmcvL9U

Spoiler:

Quote: