JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports
Closed Thread

Old 09.11.2010, 04:39
BugMeNot Account

@ilcapo

Have you updated to the latest version?
Check in options>plugins>hosts, the version for rapidshare.COM should be 12895.
I updated to the version that contains this rs update and since then I haven't had any more problems with "no free user slots..."/ "please stop flooding".
Which I did in fact have the day before.
Old 09.11.2010, 05:27
JD English Support (inactive)

1) The problem with RS and "Flooding" messages is SOLVED.
2) If you are still seeing the message, use the UPDATE icon (by default, the far right icon - a globe on a stand {network icon}) to download updates and then restart JDownloader.
3) Please do not guess at what is happening, when it is happening to everybody. Believe it or not, the Team is very good at figuring these things out. Read the rules. Post several Links and a Log and the other requested information.

4) For those of you with reconnect problems, your messages are being IGNORED. Go to the Reconnect forum and read Getting Started with Reconnection. If you have an IP that does not change easily, search for (site:jdownloader.org "sticky IP") with a web browser.

5) OK, since so many people are interested, most of the guesses about the RS problem were close to correct. RS changed their server software to remove the specified Wait-Time for their "Server Busy" class of messages. JD did not wait and everybody got the Flooding message (it is a response for people trying to gain Premium status by cracking the system). Reconnection has nothing to do with this problem.

The problem was fixed by adding a suitable minimum wait time for RS. This will probably become true for all sites in the future.

The "Download as freeuser currently not possible" actually means that some of the servers are offline.

Last edited by drbits; 09.11.2010 at 05:33.
Old 09.11.2010, 11:43
SebastianJu

@Ilcapo

With newest update + reconnect i have no problem downloading. Nearly all reconnects result in a download.
Restart wouldnt help because rapidshare can only read the ip not what JD it is. So restarting cant help anything. Maybe a restart would mean a waiting-time after which it works again but thats all...
Old 09.11.2010, 12:34
questionesse

I am told that there are no updates if I check, my rapidshare plugin is the 12895 version and I still get the flooding - what's wrong?
Old 09.11.2010, 12:40
remi

You need to restart jD twice.
Old 09.11.2010, 12:40
scoutfu

Thanks for yesterdays update, Rapidshare working prefectly again!

Much appreciated
Old 09.11.2010, 13:11
questionesse

What's the latest version# ?
Old 09.11.2010, 14:35
SebastianJu

Sometimes when I click the update-button it tells me too there are no new updates. But when I restart JD then it finds updates on next restart... dont know whats the reason for that...
Old 09.11.2010, 17:27
ilcapo

D'accord, mea culpa...
First the "download for free users currently not available" message. After 1 minute of waiting the "flood" warning. Now the JD-reconnect. That's all. The problem was only that I didn't have enough patience to wait for 1 minute to pass... :-)

Works like a charm! Thanks guys!
Old 09.11.2010, 20:45
synce

It's because of stunts like this that Rapidshit is getting less and less popular each year... Check out their traffic on alexa.com, I don't think anyone's flooding anything.
Old 09.11.2010, 22:59
StreamLine

Default Not working

JDownloader -NIGHTLY- Build 12912
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Version: 1.6.0_02

P.S.
Finally, first download after a long time has just started.

Last edited by StreamLine; 09.11.2010 at 23:19.
Old 10.11.2010, 00:14
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamLine View Post
JDownloader -NIGHTLY- Build 12912
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Version: 1.6.0_02

P.S.
Finally, first download after a long time has just started.
If I remember right this is just a reminder to others ....

The Nightly Build(s) should be considered Beta as they are not the Stable Versions.

There is a difference also in Nightly Build Updates and Stable version updates.

So one should be sure to mention as you did that your running the nightly build. Hopefully others that use only the stable versions won't get confused.

Others feel free to correct me if needed. Although I feel this should have probably been posted in the Nightly build forum area.
Old 10.11.2010, 01:15
grambax

I hate to say it, but even after updating, just after midnight GMT, the Please stop flooding" message is back.
Old 10.11.2010, 01:23
grambax

Hmm... Sorry, it seems to have now gone back as it was earlier (working, but with a new 30min wait - I think I have a fixed IP address).
Old 10.11.2010, 01:58

12895 is the correct Plugin version. Restarting may be necessary. Do not forget to backup your links (Ctrl+B).

If restarting does not solve your problem, please post the information identified in the rules. Especially posting Links and uploading a complete log.
Old 10.11.2010, 09:22
StreamLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statter View Post
If I remember right this is just a reminder to others ....

The Nightly Build(s) should be considered Beta as they are not the Stable Versions.

There is a difference also in Nightly Build Updates and Stable version updates.

So one should be sure to mention as you did that your running the nightly build. Hopefully others that use only the stable versions won't get confused.

Others feel free to correct me if needed. Although I feel this should have probably been posted in the Nightly build forum area.
How do I switch from NIGHTLY build to stable version?
Old 10.11.2010, 11:26
remi

Please, read the sticky threads in the Nightly (test version) forum.

@Statter

You're right about confusing the customers. The complexity of jD's stable version is high enough. I don't like those references to the Nightly except if it's meant to recruit testers. That it's a test version should always be mentioned.
Old 10.11.2010, 13:13
marclear

Default and those with a Mac..?

My experience with the interaction between jDownloader / Rapidshare during the last four or five days and... up to this very moment is :

• That as long as you are trying to download JUST ONE title (independently of the number of parts) it will work fine; meaning, it will download each part at a great speed (twice or three times faster as ever did in the past) but with 30 minutes pause in between each part.
EDIT;
If the part is not 100Mb but 200Mb, the waiting time in between is now 60 minutes!

• From the moment you add a second or more titles to jDownloader, before the first one is finished, it won't be long till the 'not available' or 'flooding server' warnings do appear.

I have updated the program and started it two times as told, but my jDownloader version still is:
-xmas-Version 0.98.580
© AppWork UG (haftungsbeschränkt) 2007-2009

I'm running a Mac G5 with osX 10.5.8.
Does this mean that, due to the fact that I'm using a Mac instead of a Windows PC, a new fix is not available for me yet?

Thank you for your consideration and... for creating such a wonderful application and let it us use it.
Kind regards

Last edited by marclear; 10.11.2010 at 13:18.
Old 10.11.2010, 14:43
Hernan

I'm a PC user (not Mac) and the JD-RS situation explained by marclear it's the same as mine. Also the -xmas-Version 0.98.580, in spite of frequently updating.

Last edited by Hernan; 10.11.2010 at 14:56.
Old 10.11.2010, 15:09
BugMeNot Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by marclear View Post
• That as long as you are trying to download JUST ONE title (independently of the number of parts) it will work fine; meaning, it will download each part at a great speed (twice or three times faster as ever did in the past) but with 30 minutes pause in between each part.

• From the moment you add a second or more titles to jDownloader, before the first one is finished, it won't be long till the 'not available' or 'flooding server' warnings do appear.

I have updated the program and started it two times as told, but my jDownloader version still is:
-xmas-Version 0.98.580
I have Linux, did and update, and have the same version of JD.
I wouldn't mind that number too much though, I'm not even sure it changes with every tiny plugin-update.
Check the version of your rapidshare.COM plugin.
>options>plugins/addons>hosts

If it says 12895 you have the latest, most up-to-date version for the rapidshare plug in, and that's what matters.
It is mentioned even on this page btw., you might want to sometimes check out what has been said before at least on the same page 3 comments before you.

If you have that version you're good to go.
I have only had one or two messages "please stop flooding" and JD simply waited for I think 6 minutes or 6000s I'm not sure, and then it reconnected and everything worked fine.
And rly, this happened like once or twice while it didn't show for maybe 20 times.

Concerning the issue of "just one title"- I'm not sure what you mean.
Afaik there's no option to download more than on link, be it title/link, at a time anyway is there?
I mean, apparently I am talking about free users, I suspect premium users don't haven't had this whole flooding issue at all.

I have in my options of max simultaneous downloads set to 1 per host, I am not sure if that makes a difference though, since as mentioned I can't download more than 1 link from a host at a time.
I just thought it might help avoiding problems with the flooding issue, but with the update I guess it makes no difference now.
When I look at the link list, all the titles and links at rapidshare. com that are activated , which are both more than one, show "waiting for new ip" (I don't do reconnect anyway).
And it works.

Last edited by buggsy; 10.11.2010 at 15:12.
Old 10.11.2010, 19:06
marclear

Thank you very much for your answer, BUGGSY. It certainly made me learn a few things.
But, first of all, let me exonerate myself a bit from your accusations of not reading what is been posted here. I have, indeed, read the whole thread and not only once, but don't let forget that the 'lingua franca' that we use to communicate in this forum (English) is for many of us not our woman tongue, making this sometimes not totally easy to understand what here-and-there is been said.
Secondly comes the level of knowledge about computer apps and how they work. And this could be, also for many --including me-- , an issue too far...

So, I though that what it has been installed was a new version of the application and not just the plugin.
Anyway I did check the Rapidshare plugin version I now have installed and is the right one. So, Macs have also been served with this new fix. But...

The issue still is that Rapidshare has changed 'the rules' in our disadvantage and it would be rather nice to confront their arrogance showing them some little respect to the users in a manner of a new version of jDownloader that anticipate this tiresome warning behaviour. Wouldn't be great?

Kind regards

Last edited by marclear; 10.11.2010 at 19:10.
Old 11.11.2010, 01:42
Ripplin

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marclear View Post
If the part is not 100Mb but 200Mb, the waiting time in between is now 60 minutes!
Indeed. That's what it's doing for me right now. B'oh...

However, that's not what I'm here for. I just want to say thank you to the people who maintain this program, as it is one of the best I've ever used. (the kind I wish I'd heard of long before I did!) That they fixed the 'flooding' issue so quickly shows they're really on top of things, and we appreciate it!

:thumbup:
Old 11.11.2010, 03:35
woody8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplin View Post
Indeed. That's what it's doing for me right now. B'oh...

However, that's not what I'm here for. I just want to say thank you to the people who maintain this program, as it is one of the best I've ever used. (the kind I wish I'd heard of long before I did!) That they fixed the 'flooding' issue so quickly shows they're really on top of things, and we appreciate it!

:thumbup:
Whilst the quick fix to get around the "flooding" issue was fantastic, this new 60 minute wait between files is a real headache.

Is this a permanent fixture now, because as a free user it makes RS virtually useless?

Thanks

Last edited by woody8; 11.11.2010 at 04:30.
Old 11.11.2010, 11:23
remi

Cool

I confirm all the good things that are being said about jD's Team. They're the best!

If you can't reconnect you could try downloading from multiple hosts simultaneously. RS has definitely lost its almost monopoly (a few years ago) and many uploaders have now turned their backs to RS and are uploading to other hosts. The file host market has temporarily become a free market - a fierce battle is going on - and this is to the advantage of the consumer.
Old 11.11.2010, 16:02
haelia

Yes of course thank you for all the work done by the developers.

Rapidshare but continues to send messages (stop flooding) with
wait 6 min.

Nothing can change that. JD reboot changes nothing. And reconnect manually either.

Thank you again
Old 11.11.2010, 18:00
JD Adviser

I second and third everything said about RS in the above posts.

RS stinks. As a free user, I would only think about subscribing to a service if it gave me a good experience. RS has never given me a good experience as a free user. I would never pay money to use it.

And now, with the constant "Stop Flooding our servers" messages, the one-hour waits between downloads, and the ever-present "No free download slots available," RS is a useless pile of garbage.

They can't even afford bandwidth. Why should anyone use them? They're going down the tubes. Good riddance, RS.
Old 13.11.2010, 02:00
venomblade
Message deleted by drbits. Reason: Author request
Old 13.11.2010, 16:30
Sjaak

Default Can't download with rapidshare anymore

I bought an account at rapidshare.com but can't download with jdownloader because of following message "not enough rapids for auto refill". I have 111 GB traffic left for download and when I download through the browser it works. I can download at prmium speed through the browser but not anymore with jdownloader.

Why is this?
Old 13.11.2010, 16:32
fma16

Wrong thread!
Please read this : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=18185 and post your problem here : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=21223
(Posted it before the thread was moved)

Last edited by fma16; 13.11.2010 at 21:36.
Old 13.11.2010, 16:41
Sjaak

I bought an account at rapidshare.com but can't download with jdownloader because of following message "not enough rapids for auto refill". I have 111 GB traffic left for download and when I download through the browser it works. I can download at prmium speed through the browser but not anymore with jdownloader.

Why is this?
Old 13.11.2010, 21:10
umar

I have same problem please help us jd team.
Old 13.11.2010, 21:25
umar

Default Rapidshare problem

Hi admin how r u? We have facing rapidshare problem in these days.
When we use rs premium account it says no rapid pro & downloading files are stoped. After that it should start downloading as a free user but it can't do this.
Please solve this problem and help us.
We are thankful to jd team.
Thank you.
Old 13.11.2010, 21:33
fma16
Message deleted by fma16. Reason: Thread Moved
Old 13.11.2010, 21:34
fma16

Some information are missing : Log and example link.
Please read the rules before post : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=18185

Last edited by fma16; 13.11.2010 at 21:37.
Old 14.11.2010, 08:51
Fred Martin

Hi,

I use Jdownloader to download with Rapidshare via premium without any problem (downloaded about 60 files without problem yesterday) but this morning I can't. Here is the problem.
When JDownloader check if files are available, all is ok but then, adding them to download, JDownlader said that files are not available so doesn't download anything...

JDowloader v0.9.580 with last update

Here is my log: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/18475

EDIT: seems to working again, just downloading a 80mb file at premium without any problem

Last edited by Fred Martin; 15.11.2010 at 06:39. Reason: upadating status
Old 14.11.2010, 19:01
tbp

I have Rapidshare Plugin 12934 and still the rapidshare flooding error after the "download as freeuser currently not possible" error. JD waits 60 seconds and then I got the 6 Minute ban.
Old 15.11.2010, 00:36
elkabong

Something goin really wrong here!:lol:

Old 15.11.2010, 08:56
willemijns

it was not a surprise...

the small boy which wait 15 minutes in fact now wait customers ^^
Old 15.11.2010, 12:18
achilleas.k

Default Rapidshare: CRC check failed (MD5)

I've seen about a gazillion threads with this same problem but none of the solutions apply to my situation.

I have no AV software running. I am running JDownloader on Ubuntu 10.04. Firewalls are disabled.
I get the CRC check failed error on about 90% of my downloads. I have tried downloading one file at a time and one connection per file. The same thing happens with the same frequency.

The weirdest part is that once all files are done, they work fine. If it's a split archive, it decompresses normally and works, even if all parts failed the CRC check. However, since the package is not actually considered to be "finished" (due to the errors), decompression must be performed manually and no errors or warnings are displayed during the extraction process.

This happens with Rapidshare downloads, but I use JDownloader solely for RS so I'm not sure if it happens with other servers as well. I have downloaded a few regular HTTP-link files (e.g., a couple of Linux distribution CDs from their official site) and all of them finished fine.

If this issue(under the specific circumstances) has been mentioned before and I missed it please forgive me. I've been searching around the forums for a few days now and the issue always turns towards firewalls, AV software and, from what I've seen, the downloaded files are usually changed in some way. In my case, there is no AV software, no firewall and the files work fine.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Old 16.11.2010, 09:31
remi

It's possible that the generated MD5 hashes are wrong.

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 16.11.2010, 09:40

1) Please use your system tools to make sure that your internet drivers are correct. Even though you are using Linux, an antivirus scan might be a good idea.

2) Do your downloaded archives contain "Recovery records"? That can fix your archives as they are being extracted. Also check whether you get any warnings when downloading with a browser.

3) Try un-ticking Settings -> Downloads & Connections -> SFV / CRC check when possible. See if that helps.
Old 16.11.2010, 20:15
achilleas.k

Been trying to get logs with another case of failed CRC check but it hasn't happened since I posted. Almost all my downloads during last week failed the MD5 but none since yesterday.

I suspect it may have been some sort of maintenance from my ISP messing up some connections, but it's weird that the files work properly after failing the checksum (there were no recovery records that I'm aware of in the archives).

I'll let you know if it happens again and I'll keep logging until it does.
Closed Thread