JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.03.2012, 01:53
Cheet4h

What services are you guys using? I just installed it and solved some captchas. After this, CBH solves uploaded.to captchas perfectly fine, whereas the captchas of share-online.biz are pretty much ignored. I'm trying to figure out how to add it right now ...

edit: ok, that way it didn't work...

What i tried:

opened up the jacinfo.xml in the captchaBrotherhood folder. Filled in the entry "share-online.biz;" so that it looks like this: "...quickupload.net;ravishare.com;share-online.biz;skipfile.com;slingfile.com..."

opened up all the other jacinfo.xml files in all other folders using notepad++ and searched for the term "share-online.biz". found one and deleted it.

started JD. I still have to enter the captchas for share-online.biz

i didn't get the part with checking that "recaptcha" is there as a server name. It isn't in the original file and i didn't quite understand what i would have to add to make it work. Can you explain this a little bit further?

2nd edit:

okay, now I understand it:
just fill in "recaptcha;" in the hoster list like this:
"...quickupload.net;ravishare.com;recaptcha;share-online.biz;skipfile.com;slingfile.com..."

works like a charm

Last edited by Cheet4h; 14.03.2012 at 02:19.
Old 14.03.2012, 04:39
computermonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
Hi,
cbh is still alive
all servers in your jacinfo.xml file are supported.
just put these servers to jacinfo.xml alphabetically, and also put "recaptcha" as a service, and restart jd. they should work. if not, contact me for further assistance.

i think i must deliver a very large jacinfo.xml on next version, since many people complaining about unsupported servers. in fact, there is no concept of "supporting x server" since captchas are sent to real people.

let me summarize the general steps to get a servers' captchas solved by CBH again :

1. put that service on alphabetically correct place in jacinfo.xml file under "...<jdownloader install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchabrotherhood" folder
2. make sure that mentioned jacinfo.xml file also contains "recaptcha" as a server name on alphabetically correct place.
3. make sure that no other methods' jacinfo.xml file contain any server that exist in jacinfo.xml of captchabrotherhood
4. restart jdownloader.
This is not working with letitbit.net

I followed the procedure exactly as mentioned.
Old 16.03.2012, 00:26
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by computermonster View Post
This is not working with letitbit.net

I followed the procedure exactly as mentioned.
Hi, it should work.
there is already a jacinfo.xml file in lttbt folder which contains letitbit.net. did you remove it and restart jd?
can you give me a sample link in letitbit.net so i can try.
Old 16.03.2012, 02:50
whismerhill

not much captchas to solve lately ..

I remember a time where in half an hour you made 400 points or more ...

anyway, would it be possible to make the application pop up "more"
the captcha solver is not always on the forefront and sometimes I miss it
more so when I'm fully concentrated on something else

perhaps an option to be "always on top" or perhaps an option to bring the window to the forefront every 5seconds ?

also, am I the only one to think that captchas are becoming too hard to read for a simple human ?

Last edited by whismerhill; 16.03.2012 at 22:00.
Old 17.03.2012, 09:53
computermonster

Quote:
Hi, it should work.
there is already a jacinfo.xml file in lttbt folder which contains letitbit.net. did you remove it and restart jd?
can you give me a sample link in letitbit.net so i can try.
Yes. I had removed the letitbit.net from jacinfo.xml file in lttbt folder.

Sample link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 17.03.2012, 11:58
computermonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcojgs View Post
...The question: the system gives 7 credits from 13:00 to 01:00 o'clock when a captcha is correctly solved and reduces 4 credits if it is not solved correctly, but it costs 10 credits to get a captcha solved. How does this work in the long run ? (in theory there will be a point when noone has any credits left, because the system reduces more credits than it give - for example: user1 has 100 credits, user2 has 100 credits - bothed summed up have 200 credits, now user 1 requests a captcha from user 2, user1 now has 90 credits, user2 has 107 credits, both summed up have 197 credits - 3 credits removed from the system, which means at some point they will run out of credits even if they solve all captchas correctly)...
Your question is based on two assumptions:
1. CBH has limited and constant number of credits.
Ans. CBH has limited but continuously increasing number of credits. 30 credits are self-generated when each user registers an account.

2. There is one on one interaction between users i.e. USER 1 <----> USER 2
Ans. CBH acts as a mediator. Hence, the interaction is USER 1 <--> CBH <--> USER 2

Ex. Consider USER 1 wants his/her captcha to be solved and USER 2 is the one solving it.
a) If USER 2 solves the captcha correctly, CBH withdraws 10 credits from USER 1 account, sends 7 credits to the USER 2 and keeps remaining 3 credits in the reserve. Hence, CBH has profit of 3 credits.
b) If USER 2 solves the captcha incorrectly, CBH does not withdraw credits from USER 1 account, withdraws 4 credits from the USER 2 account and keeps those 4 credits in the reserve. Hence, CBH has profit of 4 credits.

Therefore, CBH is in profit no matter whether USERS solve the captcha correctly or incorrectly. This keeps the system working.
Old 18.03.2012, 07:03
jmorlan

Thumbs down Depositfiles

I've been trying to follow the instructions to get depositfiles.com to work with CB but nothing I try seems to work. I added depositfiles.com in proper order to jacinfo.xml. Next I added recaptcha; in the JD hoster list.

It still doesn't work. I have to enter the captchas manually. CB works fine for other hosters so I don't know what to try next.

Thanks.
Old 18.03.2012, 08:11
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorlan View Post
I've been trying to follow the instructions to get depositfiles.com to work with CB but nothing I try seems to work. I added depositfiles.com in proper order to jacinfo.xml. Next I added recaptcha; in the JD hoster list.
Have you restartet JD after editing jacinfo.xml?

BlackSun
Old 18.03.2012, 16:44
jmorlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun View Post
Have you restartet JD after editing jacinfo.xml?
Yes. I made these changes several days ago and there have been several reboots since.

However, looking again I think I edited the wrong jacinfo.xml. It appears there are two of them.

C:\Program Files\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin

C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood

I edited the first one, but not the second. Do you have to edit both?

Thanks.
Old 18.03.2012, 17:16
MiRO1993_2010

Quote:
Yes. I made these changes several days ago and there have been several reboots since.

I edited the first one, but not the second. Do you have to edit both?

Thanks.
Yes, you have to edit both of them.
It works for me with "crocko.com" and "depositfiles.com"

But it didn't work with "letitbit.net"
can any one help me please
Old 19.03.2012, 00:50
jmorlan

Yikes! I just did a search and found there are no less than 90 (ninety) different files, all named "jacinfo.xml" in my

C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\ directory.

Do I have to edit all of them?
Old 19.03.2012, 01:52
MiRO1993_2010

Wink

Quote:
Yikes! I just did a search and found there are no less than 90 (ninety) different files, all named "jacinfo.xml" in my

C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\ directory.

Do I have to edit all of them?
No you don't have to edit all of them. because these files for AntiCaptcha for JD

But you have to edit BOTH :

"D:\Program Files\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin\jacinfo.xml"

"D:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\jacinfo.xml"

Last edited by MiRO1993_2010; 19.03.2012 at 02:09.
Old 19.03.2012, 02:48
jmorlan

Thanks. Got it! I now have depositfiles.com working. Next step is rapidgator.net.
Old 19.03.2012, 12:47
MiRO1993_2010

Thumbs up crocko.com , depositfiles.com , letitbit.net

Hi there,I made something that you might like. I've edited the file "jacinfo.xml" which allows you to add crocko.com , depositfiles.com , letitbit.net to CBH
The words in RED are added

Quote:
<jDownloader>
<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="10upload.com;bebasupload.com;bitshare.com;bufiles.com;combozip.com;cramit.in;crazyupload.c om;crocko.com;datei.to;depositfiles.com;easy-share.com;enterupload.com;extabit.com;eyvx.com;filebling.com;filechip.com;filecrown.com;filefactory. com;filefat.com;filehook.com;fileover.net;fileplanet.com.ua;filer.net;filescloud.com;fileserve.com;f ileserver.cc;filesin.com;filesmonster.com;filesonic.com;filestrack.com;fileupper.com;filevo.com;frea kshare.net;free-share.ru;fshare.vn;goldfile.eu;gotupload.com;hidemyass.com;hitfile.net;hostingcup.com;hotfile.com;if ile.it;ifolder.ru;letitbitnew;loadfiles.in;maknyos.com;mediafire.com;mediavalise.com;metahyper.com;navihost.us;oron.com;piggyshar e.com;putshare.com;pyramidfiles.com;quickupload.net;rapidgator.net;ravishare.com;recaptcha;skipfile.com;slingfile.com;space4file.com;speedoshare.com;tgf-services.com;transitfiles.com;turbobit.net;uploadbox.com;uploaded.to;uploadfloor.com;uploadstation.c om;usershare.net;wupload.com;xboxisozone.com;xuploading.net
"/>
<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\cbhWinPlugin.exe" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>
All you have to do is to copy all those ^^^^^^^^^^^^
and replace it in "jacinfo.xml" in both directories :
"D:\Program Files\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin\jacinfo.xml"
"D:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\jacinfo.xml"

Last edited by MiRO1993_2010; 19.03.2012 at 22:20.
Old 19.03.2012, 16:34
jmorlan

Thanks for the revised jacinfo.xml.

Are you sure about "crazyupload.c om" with a space?

Also is it letitbitnew instead of letitbit.net?

I already added rapidgator.net and it now works. Yay!

Last edited by jmorlan; 19.03.2012 at 16:37.
Old 19.03.2012, 22:18
MiRO1993_2010

Thanx, I am sure about letitbitnew but "crazyupload.c om" is a mistake in the forum I can't change it, it is "crazyupload.com"

Last edited by MiRO1993_2010; 19.03.2012 at 22:22.
Old 20.03.2012, 00:55
jmorlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by japrun View Post
Hi all. When trying to edit the file with notepad jacinfo let me open it and write the web addresses I do not open automatically captchabrotherhood, eg depositfiles.com. When trying to save me says: please check if this file is Whether Opened another program, I've tried also with worpad and notebook. If I copy the file elsewhere and edit it with notepad if you let me save it normally, I keep it as an XML file.
can help me greet you all.
The error message saying the file is "opened in another program" comes from Win7 or Vista. To edit jacinfo.xml in either of these operating systems you must open your editor using the "Run as administrator" option. E.g. right click on notepad.exe and select "Run as administrator". You should be able to edit the file without having to resort to safe mode that way.

Also I do not believe there is a hoster called i-files.com. The correct name is i-filez.com. Insert it between hotfile.com and ifile.it

Hope this helps.
Old 21.03.2012, 11:02
gregor

hi,

is it possible to use ocrhood plugin under linux?
i'm able to install it on wine and enter sme caphas to get credits. then i copied to my linux installation of jdownloader under JDownloader/jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood but the plugin doesn't work.
my next step will be to install jdownloader under wine.
is anybody working on an linux version eg with java. if yes maybe i can support. i use java very often in my college so it should not be a big effort to write a plugin/client for ocrhood under linux.

EDIT: jdownloader under wine with ocrhood work

greetings
gregor

Last edited by gregor; 21.03.2012 at 11:10.
Old 22.03.2012, 20:49
whismerhill

I tend to frequently get : "could not get the image. exiting" error
nowadays

new error :
Quote:
unknown response from server - API error -
The operation has timed out at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.getCaptcha2Solve()

Last edited by whismerhill; 22.03.2012 at 20:59.
Old 25.03.2012, 01:02
lelim

Hi, all
as you all know, after that megaupload issue, many hoster sites discontinued their operations and some new hoster sites entered in the playground. this led me to write a small tool to auto update captchaBrotherhood plugins jacinfo.xml file. i named her JDJacinfoEditor. you can download it from h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com/CBHJacinfoUpdater.rar
it asks our server the list of all sites and adds new ones to your jacinfo.xml file. it also checks other methods if they contain any of the hoster sites, and removes them, so no conflict with any other plugin.

JDJacinfoEditor is a small tool to get the JDownloader Captcha Brotherhood plugin update its supported sites automatically.

To start program, right click on JDJacinfoEditor.exe and choose “Run as Administrator”. running as administrator is needed because it may modify other methods jacinfo.xml files.
If you run the program first time and JDownloader is not under default location, JDJacinfoEditor will ask you to find jacinfo.xml file of captchaBrotherhood plugin under jd folder.
That is generally <your jd install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/jcinfo.xml

After you select jacinfo.xml file, JDJacinfoEditor will show you current sites in that file.
Click on the “Update Sites from Server” button on the form. JDJacinfoEditor will get the new sites from server and add them to the your jacinfo.xml file, with your approval of doing so.
If and other plugin of Jdownloader also has one of the sites on captchaBrotherhood jacinfo.xml file, JDJacinfoEditor will remove them, so that there will be no interference.

* Please let me know if you have any problems running it, or you find any missing site that you want to be in captchaBrotherhood, so we can add it to server.
Old 25.03.2012, 18:40
JD Fan

I had the same error as whismerhill a few minutes ago: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=539

And something new, that i hadn't seen before. Google ReCaptcha now even want to know the house number, snipped out of Googles street view...

Screenshot:

Old 25.03.2012, 20:41
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelife View Post
I had the same error as whismerhill a few minutes ago: http://board.jdownloader.org/showpos...&postcount=539

And something new, that i hadn't seen before. Google ReCaptcha now even want to know the house number, snipped out of Googles street view...

Screenshot:

hi, i will try to fix that on next version.
about the new reCaptcha, i can only say "Whoa!"
Old 27.03.2012, 23:03
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsoftware View Post
Goto the settings tab then modules and finally AntiCaptcha
From there click disable automatic captcha
and voila now you have to enter your own captcha's. Uncheck to let captcha brotherhood to do it of course.
thx, but this disables all anticaptchas also the remaining working from JD himself ?
Old 27.03.2012, 23:20
JD Beta

Quote:
If you run the program first time and JDownloader is not under default location, JDJacinfoEditor will ask you to find jacinfo.xml file of captchaBrotherhood plugin under jd folder.
That is generally <your jd install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchaBrotherhood/jcinfo.xml
I have a non default location of jd, cbh 1.1.6 installer found this non-default but also installed a third copy of captchaBrotherhoodPlugin-folder under default location.
the editor finds this default copy and works, if I remove this third copy and the empty parents-path jdownloader/jd/captcha/methods I get an .net-error from the editor at startup.

Quote:
If and other plugin of Jdownloader also has one of the sites on captchaBrotherhood jacinfo.xml file, JDJacinfoEditor will remove them, so that there will be no interference.
is it possible that the editor creates backups of the files ? like jacinfo-2012-03-27_10.19.xml
Old 28.03.2012, 10:38
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaawooo View Post
I have a non default location of jd, cbh 1.1.6 installer found this non-default but also installed a third copy of captchaBrotherhoodPlugin-folder under default location.
the editor finds this default copy and works, if I remove this third copy and the empty parents-path jdownloader/jd/captcha/methods I get an .net-error from the editor at startup.

is it possible that the editor creates backups of the files ? like jacinfo-2012-03-27_10.19.xml
hi,
after removing the third copy on default location, you must also delete "cbhJacInfoFile.txt" on JDJacinfoEditor folder.
that text file keeps the location of the install folder, most probably third location is still written there and it says it can't find it there.
Old 29.03.2012, 06:32
kronos87

I can't create a new user account. I run the program and fill in all my info but everytime it says "Invalid captcha answer"

I've tried this many times and I still can't create an account!
Old 29.03.2012, 10:22
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos87 View Post
I can't create a new user account. I run the program and fill in all my info but everytime it says "Invalid captcha answer"

I've tried this many times and I still can't create an account!
Hi,
i did a site update yesterday and it causes a temporary problem about creating new users. i will be able to fix it tonight, about 8-9 hours after this message. sorry for the inconvenience...
Old 29.03.2012, 17:52
computermonster

Default Support all sites

People install CBH because they want to use it.

Why don't you make CBH to override all other CAPTCHA methods?

If this is done, any user would not face any kind of problem.

I am sure that people won't mind if the CAPTCHA which is solvable by other CAPTCHA methods is solved by CBH and they loose few points.
Old 29.03.2012, 17:55
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by computermonster View Post
I am sure that people won't mind if the CAPTCHA which is solvable by other CAPTCHA methods is solved by CBH and they loose few points.
I'm sure people will mind because losing points for captchas which could be recognized by our captcha recognition is a waste of points
HERE we have a list of all captchas and there you can also see if a recognitin is available or not.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 31.03.2012, 11:13
Krawi

Default share-online.biz not recognized?

Hi

For version 1.1.6 of CBH. (JD and his Plugins are up to date)

I have the problem that CBH don't resolve captchas from share-online.biz, they were shown by JD for resolving.

In another thread i was adviced to edit the file jacinfo.xml in subfolder \jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood of JD and add the domain (under services entry).

The entry was really missing, but the adding of it didn't solve the problem. (I have restarted JD after changings)

For testing i have deleted the entry for uploaded.to which was working fine with CBH and it was now not longer recognized, so i was working with the right file.

Currently im running with this small version of jacinfo.xml, share-online.biz isn't still working, but uploaded.to does:
Code:
<jDownloader>
	<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="share-online.biz;uploaded.to"/>
	<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\cbhWinPlugin.exe" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>
Any ideas
Old 31.03.2012, 16:47
pfanne

hi

i'm pretty sure i discovered a bug:

i got 8 credits on my account and meanwhile jdownloader tries to solve a captcha. since it tries to solve a captcha (but can't because i don't have enough credits) it subtracts 10 credits from my account so that i then have -2 credits. now i solve a captcha so that i have 5 credits on my accound and jd again tries to solve a captcha but can't since i don't have enough credits and it again subtracts 10 credits...

i wonder if on the other end someone actually solves my captchas and gets credits while my jd says "nope, not enough credits"

i've been watching that behavior for quite a while now
Old 01.04.2012, 00:35
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawi View Post
Hi

For version 1.1.6 of CBH. (JD and his Plugins are up to date)

I have the problem that CBH don't resolve captchas from share-online.biz, they were shown by JD for resolving.

In another thread i was adviced to edit the file jacinfo.xml in subfolder \jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood of JD and add the domain (under services entry).

The entry was really missing, but the adding of it didn't solve the problem. (I have restarted JD after changings)

For testing i have deleted the entry for uploaded.to which was working fine with CBH and it was now not longer recognized, so i was working with the right file.

Currently im running with this small version of jacinfo.xml, share-online.biz isn't still working, but uploaded.to does:
Code:
<jDownloader>
	<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="share-online.biz;uploaded.to"/>
</jDownloader>
Any ideas
Hi,
i tried share-online.biz and it worked without any problems. except the captcha was not solved correctly at first time if you didn't use our new tool to update jacinfo.xml, there may be another method folder with a jacinfo.xml file including share-online.biz
Old 01.04.2012, 10:02
Krawi

Quote:
Hi,
i tried share-online.biz and it worked without any problems. except the captcha was not solved correctly at first time if you didn't use our new tool to update jacinfo.xml, there may be another method folder with a jacinfo.xml file including share-online.biz
Solution found in another thread: 'recaptcha' was missing in my services list, this night it has worked.

Did you mean this tool: http://ocrhood.gazcad.com/CBHJacinfoUpdater.rar (not listed on the download page of CBH )
Old 12.04.2012, 01:10
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelife View Post

means "google sees you"
I've started to be quiet creative with these signs.
Don't just copy it, because then google will filter it just as they filter the "nigger"-inputs.
Or even better let's disrupt it systematically:
ending with 0 -> googlewatchesyou
ending with 1 -> ...
I don't want to make up all of them myself, everybody post 1 suggestion.
Old 16.04.2012, 13:50
duwesala

can we use captcha brotherhood with jdownloader 2?
Old 25.04.2012, 00:04
lelim

Default new version 1.1.7

hi all,
i am glad to announce that new version of Captcha Brotherhood is ready. You can download version 1.1.7 from our site h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com

as always, i will be glad to get your feedbacks.
to name a few new features :
- support for another download manager, i don't know if i am allowed to mention its name
- jacinfo.xml file updater for jdownloader CBH plugin. when you use it, it will get site names from our server and edit your jacinfo file for CBH plugin on JD.
- password changing added

happy downloading....
Old 25.04.2012, 00:49
JD Legend

Quote:
hi all,
i am glad to announce that new version of Captcha Brotherhood is ready. You can download version 1.1.7 from our site h ttp://ocrhood.gazcad.com
Hi lelim,

I think I found some bugs:
- when I marked "start updater on startup", the checkbox does not remain marked after restart
- the solver doesn't save the capture-Image under solver_captchas

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 25.04.2012 at 00:52.
Old 27.04.2012, 00:28
kbsoftware

Default Might not be a bug v1.1.7

Upgraded to v1.1.7

This might not be a bug since it's only happened once but I wasn't sure how to solve this one so I just let the timer run out

iimmgg.com/image/fe4168595847f93e7008095ce360e38b

Last edited by kbsoftware; 27.04.2012 at 00:32. Reason: Image not displaying
Old 27.04.2012, 01:04
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksun View Post
Hi lelim,

I think I found some bugs:
- when I marked "start updater on startup", the checkbox does not remain marked after restart
- the solver doesn't save the capture-Image under solver_captchas
hi,
first one is fixed, second one is by design some people suggested not to save captchas on disk, so i changed it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsoftware View Post
Upgraded to v1.1.7

This might not be a bug since it's only happened once but I wasn't sure how to solve this one so I just let the timer run out

iimmgg.com/image/fe4168595847f93e7008095ce360e38b
hi,
i think it was a temporarily error...
Old 27.04.2012, 16:22
JD Legend

Quote:
hi,
first one is fixed, second one is by design some people suggested not to save captchas on disk, so i changed it that way.
to the first bug: ok, and where do I get the fixed version?

to second Point: Where can I enable saving captchas of the solver? the plugin also saves captchas so why not the solver. I find this very good when I have to option to save captchas.

BlackSun