JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 18.01.2020, 20:25
JD Adviser

Question file Class (?)

Hello!
I don't know languages ​​and the like but I'm trying to understand how some plugins work to try to make one but there are some things I am doubtful about and would like a clarification (if possible):

JD plugins are files like "NameSite.class", so to "tell" jd what to save from the site "AAA.example" I have to write the commands in an "AAAexample.class" file and place it in the dir "... jd \ plugins \ decrypter"

to test it is sufficient to restart jd?
will the class file be detected automatically or should it be inserted in some particular list? (or specific file of jd ??)

to restore a class that does not work, with a previous version that works, is it enough to replace it?
[if "yes", when this operation does not produce results what should I correct ?? (if I were able)]

in addition to regex what should I go into?

[the basic idea is to make jd automatically read some links that at the moment I have to go to "paste" him]
Old 19.01.2020, 03:31
English Supporter

java files can have any naming scheme you want, but we use domain name or abbreviations of that so we can easily find java source files. Regex pattern determines if a site is supported and at what level.

if you are editing a java file and compiling yourself you should be able just replace the class files and JD should utilise. Restart wouldn't be needed unless existing class was utilised (held in memory). Easiest solution would be to restart, if you're unsure.

Under the current (q and a above) if a update comes out it will auto replace your class file. If you would like to revert I would cut the original out of the directory and place it somewhere for safe keeping.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]