JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 18.11.2022, 18:40
Vacuum Cleaner

@Jiaz: Well, well, these are big words, what is said here in Spain. I don't know if I'll know how to do that. I mean...it seems simple but I don't want to be wrong...That file "JDownloader2.vmoptions" with which program can it be opened and edited? with windows notepad?
Old 18.11.2022, 18:52
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberdottts View Post
That file "JDownloader2.vmoptions" with which program can it be opened and edited? with windows notepad?
Normal textfile, can be opened with any text editor You can modify it to customize JVM parameter, for example provide more max memory with -Xmx3g to allow max 3gb of memory
Old 18.11.2022, 19:18
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Normal textfile, can be opened with any text editor You can modify it to customize JVM parameter, for example provide more max memory with -Xmx3g to allow max 3gb of memory
seems easy. what worries me is not knowing how to use the program well to modify the parameters and that it looks bad. I have never used these programs to modify. I am looking at which program to download to be able to do it and then see how to use that program.
Old 18.11.2022, 20:10
JD Manager

@roberdottts: you just clear the file and enter the text
Quote:
-Xmx3g
and save the text file You can use any text editor you like, open, change/add this line and that's it. You can't do any damage. You can always just delete the file
Old 18.11.2022, 20:13
Vacuum Cleaner

@Jiaz: great! got it! By the way, the name appears in the JDownloader interface in the "tools" menu, but it is faded and disabled. is this correct? or do I have something wrong?

Last edited by roberdottts; 18.11.2022 at 20:52.
Old 18.11.2022, 21:49
JD Manager

@roberdottts: What exactly do you mean by "the name appears.."? Can you please explain and/or provide a screenshot? The first entry in "tools" menu is faded/disabled by default because it does not contain any subitem by default
Old 19.11.2022, 12:32
Vacuum Cleaner

@Jiaz; sorry for not answering sooner, I thought there would be no answer until the next day, I'm sorry, I didn't express myself well... I wanted to say that in the menu of the interface that corresponds to tools, the name appears faded and is not displayed nothing on that menu. I hadn't noticed much until now so I didn't know if I had something wrong or not with my JDownloader.This is probably what you have already answered. I add capture

Last edited by roberdottts; 19.11.2022 at 12:57.