JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 29.06.2018, 12:09
hAirypAulsAck

Default General Questions Regarding Linkgrabber

Forgive me as I don't know proper terminology, but I'll try my best to manage.

I'm aware that jdl protects links contained within a container. I think this has something to do with protecting the source url, while allowing downloads.

What I am not aware of, and felt was getting mixed signals from reading forums (or just not understanding terms) is if all links are protected. I don't think this has to do with the
Quote:
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
, as I have never experienced this in my years of jdl use.

I am curious what an external link is. Take the case where I use linkgrabber to parse a url of some tube based video site. Linkgrabber properly finds the media url's, but shows them not from the source url, rather from the url that the linkgrabber was initially given? This is NOT an external link correct?

Whatever we are to call this, is it also protected? I feel that this has been asked on the forums multiple times as I have extensively searched this before, just think the terms it biting me again.. I really can't fathom that these are protected, and swear answers were given to have it show what I'm looking for, I just wasn't able to make it work.

If a case example helps, though many times for many different reasons I've wanted to see these urls, most recently I've been making XSPF playlists and having to scrape for the urls. Be nice if I could just have jdl fetch em for me.. I mean your regex is just so dank
Old 03.07.2018, 17:01
JD Manager

Only support staff can see *non whitelisted* URLs and have access to attachments.
Other users will see *External links are only visible to Supporters*
This has nothing to do with JDownloader, it's just for our forum.

In JDownloader you can either customize the *visible url order* in Settings-User interface and change order/enable/disable the different URL types.
You can check/see/access the known URLs via rightclick context menu -> properties -> show download urls and there you can double click into the url and the shown popup will reveal all known URLs.
Old 03.07.2018, 17:03
JD Manager

In case you mean something different, please excuse me and would be nice if you can explain better
Old 03.07.2018, 17:20
hAirypAulsAck

Best way I can explain is an example. I picked this example because it is the most simple form I can think. The links are not on some CDN, nor are they protected in any way. The links to the zip's are directly accessible on the .html page.

WYSIWYG Website Designer hosts templates that can be downloaded from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**here. If I feed the link grabber [normal] the link given above, it finds the archives no problem. I'm asking jdownloader to share the direct download links with me. Forgive me as I'm mobile so I can't test your suggestion, but it sounds similar to what was mentioned before and I'm not sure if I was unable to make it work or it wasn't what I was seeking. Anyway, enabling the column on the link grabber tab to see 'Downloaded From' only shows the feed-to-linkgrabber URL, and not the direct download URL, the one I would see had I downloaded from my browser. Same if I right click, properties -> show download urls. Just shows '**External links are only visible to Support Staff** when I'd like to see '**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Is this what you provided me to do in settings? I will try when I get to my PC unless you say that what you suggested was something else.

ofc in this test case it's easy to get the .zip links of the page in a variety of ways, I'd like to take advantage of jdl's regex abilities as well as working with link depths (deep analyze). For the most part JDL is fine, I will use it to download, just sometimes I would like to see the direct download url so long as it isn't protected like something from within a .dlc container. Other than this, the only way I can think of is to use wireshark or MMA etc

Thanks for taking the time to help,
skratch
Old 03.07.2018, 17:33
JD Manager

Works fine for me. Rightclick Context Menu -> Properties -> Show Download URLs AND double click into the url value and a popup will show up and reveal all known URLs including the direct download URL.
Same works when moving *Data* to top in Settings-User-Interface-Downloadlink address display
The order also influences the *default* URL that is copied to clipboard. so moving *data* to top will put data url into clipboard whenever available
Old 04.07.2018, 13:10
hAirypAulsAck

huh, well all be damned. seems to not work all the time, but I'll have to look into this more

Danke
Old 04.07.2018, 13:13
JD Manager

You can also write in german if you like
We can also take a look at this together via Teamviewer, just contact us via support@jdownloader.org