JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 21.06.2011, 06:50
beesuns

Does this program support resume-from-break-point?
Old 21.06.2011, 09:03
remi

Yes, and for free loaders this depends on the hosts. Here is a list of some "Resumable hosts".
Old 20.08.2011, 19:11
dass

i have downloaded JDownloader and have copy a link.When i open grablinker the status is
temp.uncheckable... What does this means?
Old 21.08.2011, 08:15
remi

That means jD can't connect to the host to check the link.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.
Old 27.08.2011, 22:07
levander

Is it possible to sign up somewhere to get an email when the OP tutorial is updated? Thinking I'm better off not fooling with it till you guys get a chance to make better instructions...
Old 28.08.2011, 06:33
remi

You can get an alert when someone adds a post to it by subscribing to the thread. You can always make a better tutorial if you want. What do you mean with "better instructions"?
Old 29.08.2011, 19:34
levander

remi, the OP of this thread says the tutorial is outdated and they'll update it when they get a chance.
Old 30.08.2011, 08:12
remi

Can you please define what you mean with the abbreviation 'OP'? Who are they?

The 'chance' you're talking about probably depends on the arrival of the next major release of jD. Nobody expected this next release would take so much time.
Old 30.08.2011, 08:39
English Supporter

OP = original post. It's common forum abbreviation, surprised you don't know that one! being a forum junkie and all :>

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 30.08.2011, 09:17
remi

Yes, I should have known it. The problem is that this abbreviation has at least 37 meanings and I'm used to see it in other contexts. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 30.08.2011, 13:16
dass

Default Promblem downloading

I am using JDownloader for sometime now.I find the status 'temp.uncheckable' when downloading some file and online for other files.Why this promblem occurs? Have to do some configuration or what.I hope some experience members can help me.Thanks
Old 30.08.2011, 13:22
remi

The 'promblem' 'temp.uncheckable' means that the availability of the file can't be checked temporarily. You can wait or check the links in your browser.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software.
Old 22.11.2011, 20:36
binyamin

Default scheduling help

This is how I use JD

1) Open the JD and go to Link Grabber tab
2) Go to the link sharing site and highlight copy
3) The links are automatically pasted into Link grabber screen, if files are available then I click continue with all, and then wait.. wait...

I wanted to use the scheduler, but was not successful.

Last night I picked some links that were alive (using 1-3), but did not hit continue with all. Went into scheduler, put start download time at 11:53PM,check in the morning; scheduler says it expired, nothing was downloaded. In the morning, I tried start download, pause, unpause in scheduler, but I could not figure out the correct sequence.

Please tell me the correct sequence!

Anybody is working on an updated version of scheduler document?

pls assume I am google impaired! (i.e. if you really feel like saying use the f*** google do so)
Old 23.11.2011, 08:20
remi

Default Trash

@binyamin

If you would like to use the Schedule extension, I would first try it out while you can observe whether it works.

Your links need to be moved to the Download pane.

You need to stop downloading before you can start them with the Schedule extension.

No customer oriented documentation was written for the Schedule extension, but it has been discussed a few times on this board while other customers had problems configuring a schedule. You can use the Board's Search function and use the term 'Schedule'.
Old 23.11.2011, 16:04
binyamin

First thank you both for taking time to read my q and reply.

Tony2long: Would you believe, it took me full 15 minutes to figure out how to get the log file? Never thought that question mark on the top panel meant anything?x)

Remi: Thats what I ended up doing. I started downloading and then stopped, tried about 2 minutes after then it worked. Set it up last night and the download has been completed.

Remi, Tony and any other helpers: Do you think scheduler affect the download speed? My speed was in the range 200Kbs-500Kbs with the scheduler. I have 50Mbs service and I thought that would translate to 5Mbs. Sometime I do get 1.2Mbs (without the scheduler).

I would search for scheduler again, before I use it.
Old 24.11.2011, 08:57
remi

Having speed issues? read this!
Old 26.11.2011, 09:38
dctiffanyray

Lightbulb new member

Hi guys I’m Tiffany Ray a new member for this site, I hope that I'm welcome in this Forum and to know more about this site.
Old 26.11.2011, 09:41
dctiffanyray

Default Trash

Hi guys I’m Tiffany Ray a new member for this site, I hope that I'm welcome in this Forum and to know more about this site.
Old 26.11.2011, 09:56
remi

Welcome to this board. Congratulations for not respecting the double posting rule.

Why did you choose this thread for posting? Is it it's popularity?
Old 26.11.2011, 12:32
English Supporter

id say advertising, his footer message is to ebay link. This is disabled by our forum setup..

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Closed Thread