JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21.11.2018, 20:48
verheiratet1952 verheiratet1952 is offline
JD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 159
Default how to prevent from getting banned? e-hentai.org

how to prevent from getting banned?

for example from website "e-hentai.org"
Attached Thumbnails
e-hentai-banned.JPG  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21.11.2018, 22:19
verheiratet1952 verheiratet1952 is offline
JD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verheiratet1952 View Post
how to prevent from getting banned?

for example from website "e-hentai.org"

now it is saying "download limit reached" !?
(download 693mb)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22.11.2018, 09:21
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 67,185
Default

The site doesn't *like* crawling or mass downloading and therefore your account/IP might get temporarily banned.
There is handling for
-"You have exceeded your image viewing limits"
-"Your IP address has been temporarily banned for excessive pageloads"
we can try to optimize the plugin but we need username/password for it, send to support@jdownloader.org
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22.11.2018, 17:30
djmakinera djmakinera is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 8,452
Default

This web site will prevent downloading if too many images are download in a short amount of time. To work with sites JD2 must just one image at time and wait a few miliseconds or seconds between each download.
Number of seconds between download[...]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22.11.2018, 20:35
verheiratet1952 verheiratet1952 is offline
JD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmakinera View Post
This web site will prevent downloading if too many images are download in a short amount of time. To work with sites JD2 must just one image at time and wait a few miliseconds or seconds between each download.
Number of seconds between download[...]

and how to add these waiting intervals for e-hentai.org downloads only?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22.11.2018, 21:15
verheiratet1952 verheiratet1952 is offline
JD Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
The site doesn't *like* crawling or mass downloading and therefore your account/IP might get temporarily banned.
There is handling for
-"You have exceeded your image viewing limits"
-"Your IP address has been temporarily banned for excessive pageloads"
we can try to optimize the plugin but we need username/password for it, send to support@jdownloader.org
I was not having an account yet

email with credentials is on its way...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:14.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.