JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.09.2010, 17:17
misiek666

Question Turbobit .. without an account but premium.

Hi guyz again.

The problem is - I've premium account on Hotfile and RapidShare. But I've also bought account on Turbobit. Problem is - that I didn't register at Turbobit and don't have any account as a registered user. I've used my PayPall account - and after that I've realized that I've bought it but don't have any login at Turbobit. Only password. In that case I can download anything as a premium user but any time I must provide this password on their page when I get a proper link.

I've tried to manage this account at JD but I must provide login. It's not working only with password.

As you can see :

So the question is - what do U suggest ? I should make an account on Turbobit and maybe then I can use my premium so I can use it with JD or this not work ??
Old 23.09.2010, 17:25
Community Manager

Hi
I don't really understand what you mean.
As far as i know for turbobit.net premium there is always a login and password needed.
If it really works with only using a password please send this password to me via PM and i ll take a look at it

GreeZ pspzockerscene

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 23.09.2010, 17:42
misiek666

No it's not mate. I was in hurry so I bought it and always can provide only pass as guest and downloading what I need but only from their page .. yeah of course I can post my password to you it's : "REMOVEDBYPSP".

But enough joking. Anyway it's always look like this. When I get a link I'm providing it to my browser so I'm transferring to the Turbobit page and I chose premium download than after that I'm transferred to the page look like this:

It's in polish, but I'm sure that the structure is the same in any language ... then I must provide the pass which I get when I bought account using Paypall, and after that I can download a file as a premium user .. no matter how big it is. So as I sad I don't have an account at Turbobit but I have an access to download files as a premium user.

Is that clear enough ?? F.e you can have a rapid access via sms .. and it's work the same but for a short time, but I bought an access for the whole month.

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 23.09.2010 at 18:04.
Old 23.09.2010, 18:05
Community Manager

Hi
Okay i didn't know that.
Please send me the password VIA PM!!!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Old 23.09.2010, 18:11
misiek666

Can I trust you ? You can use it as a free user ... but I don't know maybe they check something F.E. IP or something .. but never mind.

It's cost me only ~ 6 euro. OK. Check your PM.

Trust is priceless ... anyway I'm sure that you are honest

Last edited by misiek666; 23.09.2010 at 18:18.
Old 23.09.2010, 18:26
misiek666

Yeah .. I'm pretty sure that they checking IP or something. I've provided the pass to my firiend and he has answer that " this code has been activated before". He can't used but I still can. So I suppose pspzockerscene you will get the same answer mate.

Never mind. I can use it only for the next 20 days. Next time I will register ...
Old 23.09.2010, 18:35
Community Manager

Hmmm...
Seems like it doesn't work this way.
Please eigher get an account with username and password OR give me a password which works but i'm still not sure if they have codes like letitbit to start the download...

GreeZ pspzockerscene *solved4me*

Quote:
That's true James
Quote:
Old 23.09.2010, 19:15
misiek666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hmmm...
Seems like it doesn't work this way.
Please eigher get an account with username and password OR give me a password which works but i'm still not sure if they have codes like letitbit to start the download...

GreeZ pspzockerscene *solved4me*
Problem is the pass is still working for me. As I said ... anyway thanks for trying. I will wait till this pass will end after that will buy new account and be sure to registered before.