JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.02.2018, 04:06
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorade View Post
Tony.... this issue is when I try to download from the website, as you said in the post #22... is nothing related to jD... when I try to download as you said, all the times the download crashes, but is ONLY i'm using the website, not jD....
Exactly!
And why did you open this thread? Because JD failed to download zip from this host.
What? You were able to download zip file with JD recently? It must be less than 10 MB zip. When browser fails, JD will fail as well.
Old 24.02.2018, 05:39
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Exactly!
And why did you open this thread? Because JD failed to download zip from this host.
What? You were able to download zip file with JD recently? It must be less than 10 MB zip. When browser fails, JD will fail as well.
Tony....

I think you are misunderstanding everything.... let me make everything clear

- This thread was opened because jD was moving ALL videos files into one folder, and to sort all the files wouldn't be a nice idea, which was the main reason to open the thread #75960

- Then, the zip file issue came (the reason of this thread here), where I download a zip file using jD from Mail.ru, the zip file size was wrong, where the image to make it clear was this one

Right? so far, so good....

- Now, in the post #21 I asked to you how to download the folder using a browser, where you taught me how to do it in the post #22, so, is a complete whole different thing from jD issue.... i think everything started from there

- In the post #39 you said ""Anyhow, I have changed back the code that make zip of folders below 4GB appear. "".... right? Before you do that, jD was ONLY showing 7 zip files, and NONE of them belong to any course folder, A N Y.... they have only a bunch of JS files on it.... the important zip files belongs to the COURSE folder, where the courses are.... right? So, after this update I was able to see all zip files from the folders, but no, i HAVEN'T downloaded any later on to try to open and see if everything is ok or if jD will fail eventually...

Now, notice there are 2 conversations about zip files, where one is where you taught me how to download from the website (right click on the folder and then in ""Скачать"")) and the other one where jD fails... none of them are related...

Quote:
Yes, and I've told you, but it was BEFORE the update you did, as I state on the post #24...

I really hope this make everything crystal clear now.... it seem we were having a big misunderstanding here....

Cheers =)