JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 06.07.2013, 13:03
marsu

Exclamation modem model HG556a HW.C

hi my modem is a vodafone modem and i am from new zealand. i was able to use JDownloader after i downloaded it and it worked brilliantly. then things started to happen somewhat 3 days ago.. i use to be able to download movies with the links i pasted and after downloading 35 episodes, about 150 links +/-, then it started giving me error messages **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** like this one here, saying the reconnection failed and requires a manual connection. it never happened before.. i reinstalled 3 times and even reformatted my computer. but it doesnt seem to fix the problem. i then installed JDownloader2, which i saw from the FB fan page, and also i encounter the same problem. uhm, i am not really familiar with computers and am wondering, doesnt things like jdownloader usually be able to auto-connect or auto generate the code/script needed for the ip address or something? quite blurr right now. i went through the forums and read through the walkthroughs but cant seem to solve the problem. hopefully someone can help me here. =D thanks in advance