JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 22.05.2020, 17:57
JD Manager

Old 22.05.2020, 21:01
JD Legend

More of just an FYI atm as after I got this mornings updates when I woke I noticed something strange

In many web sites I usually try to watch a video shared by another and if I like it I will right click on it to copy the Video url. This has not been an issue in the past for me but as of this morning, something was waked when i saw two that I wished to DL for posterity so to speak.

This is what happened:

When copying Video URL with right click from a web site one gets one link which only seems to grab the (Description).txt and the *.jpg of the video such as below links,

The first link of each of the following is whats being seen by JDownloader.
The second link of each s what it actually points to when one clicks to view on you tube instead of the web site one may be on.

Both of them only grab the (Description).txt and the *.jpf of the video with Jdownloader and not th video or audio file.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I have had to go to the youtube site and copy the name shown there of the video and do another search to get a link that Jdownloader will actually grab everything from.

Youtube is making some weird changes yet again it seems.

Last edited by Statter; 22.05.2020 at 21:03. Reason: fixing typos smh
Old 23.05.2020, 19:15
JD Addict

Default 2 cases

1) YT channel: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Screenshot: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

I copied the channel link. Files were detected correctly, but..
- files were not tested for availability
- we do not know the files` sizes
- all files had the same title !

What I needed to do was to click to check availability for the whole package (for the YT playlist). Then files, one by one, changed their titles.

But there's another issue, sometimes not all files can be checked for availability and there are files that could be removed if I click to add to download all of them without those "unavailable" (popup with question what to do). So I need to recheck again but one by one manually. Is this normal ?

2) If I add more than one filter (2,3,4,5,... etc), how do they work? Do they work as AND or OR ? I mean, if they are combined like: this1 AND this2 AND this3... or like this: this1 OR this2 OR this3 ?

example:

filter one: all non-videos
fitler two: title have no "test" word
filter three: file is on-line

How will this work ?

I know there were some changes, but I do not know if there were any changes applied to the filters.
Old 23.05.2020, 20:45
JD Legend

As of right now JD is not grabbing all of the links properly when trying to grab playlist

Some links grab right only when one finds the actual link that is not in a playlist

On some it grabs the typical 5 types selected to dl which is the video, the audio, the jpg, the txt, and the srt if one is available.

On others it only grabs one file. The audio file and it seem sit is only grabbing the ogg instead of the mp3 which I prefer.

On others it tend to grab three files usually the the jpg, the txt, and the srt.

On a few of them it tends to grab multiple variations of the 4 - 5 files and the
On this one it grabbed 111 different variations of the link!

On this one it grabbed 251 variations of the link!

This all seemed to get worse after the last JD update i got yesterday if I remember the timing right.

This all makes it difficult as one has ot sit and say replace or ski or rename for later sorting

Help whats going on?

jd log 23.05.20 10.13.21 <--> 22.05.20 09.04.55 jdlog://7549915302851/

side note: I am also seeing the same as elvis_ef in regard to having to click to check availability for the whole package but this has been going on actually for a while with youtube links and not a problem as usually it finds the link and grabs what is in the JD link list.

I haven't changed any settings in JD regarding youtube sine a while back when I removed one of the conversion types for video that wasnt working at all here.

Last edited by Statter; 23.05.2020 at 20:50.
Old 23.05.2020, 20:57
Community Manager

@elvis_ef
1. All of your URLs have again been eaten by our buggy forum censor script which means not even mods can see them anymore.
Please either edit your post accordingly or e.g. put them on pastebin.com and send me the link via PN (and hope that that link will work then).
2. Regarding the filters:
They can all work at the same time.
I recommend you to first add linkgrabber "Views" instead of filters so you can easily select/deselect different views in the Linkgrabber.
Just play arounda bit and you ll be fine.

@Statter
Please post single video URLs which have not been crawled completely here.
Logs are nice to have but having to search for that in the log is a pain ...

I can reproduce the bug with the "duplicates"/variations - here is a ticket:

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 23.05.2020 at 21:16.
Old 23.05.2020, 21:14
JD Legend

What do you mean "not been crawler completely here"?

As for the "Logs are nice to have but having to search for that in the log is a pain ..."

I created the log to show past two or three days to maybe shoe a difference.
Do you wish for me to recreate just today's shorter log or separate logs for todays maybe? I think when I went to create the first one I saw maybe two or three for today.

I'm glad to say the least that you were able to duplicate/reproduce that bug with the "duplicates"/variations so I am not going nuts at least!

And appreciate the Bug ticket being created too so thanks for that.

Oh and I' have also started the dls so at times JD isn't responding as apparently it is trying and probably failing to convert all of the video and audio in one link dl that showed some 107 variants atm.

Last edited by Statter; 23.05.2020 at 21:18.
Old 23.05.2020, 21:17
Community Manager

You told me that for some content, JD does only e.g. find the audio --> It would be the best to simply have the URLs to these SINGLE videos and not just the e.g. playlist/channel URL you added to JDownloader

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 23.05.2020, 21:25
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
You told me that for some content, JD does only e.g. find the audio --> It would be the best to simply have the URLs to these SINGLE videos and not just the e.g. playlist/channel URL you added to JDownloader

-psp-
Ok that will take some time to do as RL is a B*tch atm and I have a ton of other stuff to do but I will try to get the individual links of the videos that failed or didn't give me all of the variants properly or only gave me just the audio or just the three variants with out the audio or video ...

Have patients on this task please. not sure how soon I can get all those for you.
Old 23.05.2020, 21:28
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statter View Post
Have patients on this task please. not sure how soon I can get all those for you.
Patience is not a problem here - we will always have enough on our TODO lists

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 24.05.2020, 17:49
JD Legend

Ok here are the links again that still have the problem

from this referral link
JD when copying the link only grabbed these two files the the .jpg, the .txt parts.

JD when copying the link only grabbed these two files the the .jpg, the .txt parts originally. Just now when I went to recopy the two links to post here it grabbed the correct file variants for the .video, the .audio, the .tct and the .jpg

Now as for the other ones well it is wierd as when I select such as **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** it tends to grab all of the variants in the playlist now of the actual link it points too which is apparently **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** which when copied in JD grabs the correct files associated with the link.

When I actually went back to youtube and tried to get some of the links I referred too earlier, They all came from various playlists such as **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** such as this one from the playlist **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** which actually points to a share at **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** of **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** that when copied to JD only grabbed these two files the the .jpg, the .txt

So this is getting frustrating and complicated apparently

When trying to grab another play list though it di the same thing again when select to do the complete playlist it put all the variants in again and did not copy the rest of th splay list or create other folders for those that are in that play list. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

When in a play list and selecting with a right click to copy the next video it created the correct file folder but only copied the audio file. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

IT seems something of course is screwed with the way youtube has made changes and how JD grabs from or gets confused with processing full play lists and at times tends to possibly also mess with JD's ability to sometimes even copy from only one video when a true link is found from the play lists manually.

Hope this helps and makes sense. It's all I can figure out atm and do for pointing to the issues I am seeing atm.

As another side note though I did get the latest JD update again from either early this morning or late last night before I went to bed.
Old 27.05.2020, 22:17
Black Hole

Hola.

Deberás configurar el plugin de YouTube.

En el apartado de opciones, en la pestaña de complementos, seleccionas el plugin.

Después, en las opciones, quédate sólo con lo que te interesa, pero si no hay una determinada calidad para ese vídeo que quieres, no podrás descargarla. Es decir, que no todos los vídeos están disponibles en todas las calidades.
Old 27.05.2020, 23:51
Wind Gust

Hi Yesterday I noticed that some YOUTUBE links load into the Linkgrabber the Thumbnail and the Description files but NO the Video File. Any solution or Update?? thank you very much.-
Old 28.05.2020, 04:17
Modem User

Default Youtube Links Aren't Always Properly Downloaded

So I've noticed that some youtube videos aren't properly downloaded. They end up missing the video and audio files.
This is what I get: https://i.imgur.com/8gkL43D.png

Some links this happens on:
  • **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Notable plugin settings:
  1. https://i.imgur.com/0UzHN3v.png
  2. Disable AV1 (Don't use this atm as Plex doesn't support it)
  3. Customized Packagename: `*channelname*--*VIDEO_NAME*--ID:*ID*`

Example that other links do work:

Test link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Result: https://i.imgur.com/gYLVZgD.png
Old 28.05.2020, 09:07
Baby Loader

Default Youtube Video

Hallo Zusammen,

vielleicht wurde schon was darüber geschrieben, aber ich habe hier im Forum nichts gefunden.

Nun zum Problem:

Ich kann Teilweise keine Videos von Youtube downloaden. Kennt jemand dieses Problem auch?

Bekomme nur txt und Bild Daten, jedoch kein Video

Besten Dank
Old 28.05.2020, 09:21
Baby Loader

Having the same issue as mauri. It seems like this only happens on music.

Tried another downloader (namely youtube-dl) and it errors out.

edit: the moment i post this a restart fixes it lol

Last edited by ENunn; 28.05.2020 at 09:23.
Old 28.05.2020, 10:34
JD Alpha

Moin, ich habe das gleiche Problem:

28.05.20 09.13.56 <--> 28.05.20 09.34.39 jdlog://5970025302851/

Alle Videos die seit dieser voriger Woche neu erstellt wurden, können nicht geladen werden.

Es geht nur Bild, Text und Untertitel. Es funktioniert nicht Audio und Video.

Danke

Last edited by Talon; 28.05.2020 at 10:37.
Old 28.05.2020, 11:09
JD Manager

BspLinks wären wirklich hilfreich
Old 28.05.2020, 13:06
Black Hole

i have te same problem.
example link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
28.05.20 11.23.29 <--> 28.05.20 12.05.24 jdlog://2280025302851/
Old 28.05.2020, 13:59
Tornado

if i use this link
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
i get a TXT file and a JPG file but no video and no audio file.
:blink:
Old 28.05.2020, 14:12
JD Alpha

einige funktionieren und einige nicht.

Beispiel:

oder

die beiden funktionieren nicht.

Last edited by Talon; 28.05.2020 at 14:21.
Old 28.05.2020, 17:09
Community Manager

Es wird dran gearbeitet - bitte geduldig sein ...

Grüße, psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.05.2020, 17:10
Community Manager

It is being worked on - please wait ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 28.05.2020, 21:38
Wind Gust

Quote:
It is being worked on - please wait ...

-psp-
It seems it`s working now, thanks a lot. Bye.-
Old 29.05.2020, 08:22
JD Fan

Link grabber wont add YT videos

28.05.20 22.15.42 <--> 28.05.20 22.20.24 jdlog://2301025302851/
Old 29.05.2020, 11:16
JD Manager

@chuichimu: 429 Too Many Requests, you've hit rate limit. Wait some time or try a fresh/new IP /reconnect
Old 30.05.2020, 16:54
Baby Loader

I cannot login to Youtube.
Old 30.05.2020, 18:47
JD Fan

Quote:
@chuichimu: 429 Too Many Requests, you've hit rate limit. Wait some time or try a fresh/new IP /reconnect
I haven't downloaded from YT since last month(4/22/2020).
Here is a screen shot: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

update: 5/30/2020 - my cable went dead so I called the company and they sent out someone. Once back up, I can download YT again. I have no idea how that could affect my limit but I haven't used Jdownloader in over a month so its a mystery.

Last edited by chiuchimu; 31.05.2020 at 00:06.
Old 31.05.2020, 01:18
Baby Loader

having a vid show up as temporarily unavalable. it downloads the audio, description, and the subtitles but the video doesn't wanna work. tried youtube-dlg too and it errors out.
Old 31.05.2020, 18:40
Baby Loader

Default Few resolutions shown

I'm trying to download this YT video at 720p:

Though youtube shows all resolutions from 144 to 1080p:

https://i.imgur.com/MrAHJ4U.png

Updated JD2 ATOW just shows two: 1080 and 360p.

https://i.imgur.com/6fE36GY.png
Old 31.05.2020, 19:01
Modem User

for a few months now i cant download any(!) YT video anymore:
JD says:
Error - Rx6qukphMAU Too Many Requests
Error - M_z-T6UZ34w Too Many Requests
Error - JjyHNVmf44w Too Many Requests

it appears on every pc i try in my network for some reason

how can i fix this?

thx
Old 03.06.2020, 05:58
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlvcdlv View Post
I'm trying to download this YT video at 720p:

Though youtube shows all resolutions from 144 to 1080p:

Updated JD2 ATOW just shows two: 1080 and 360p.

Have noticed a similar issue where some resolutions "disappear" from JD after some time. Here's an example link:

This is available up to 1080p on Youtube, it was downloaded at 1080p by JD a few days ago, but if I crawl it now, there is no 1080p option. No changes to settings on my end.

Only noticed in a small selection of videos, usually with low view counts.
Old 03.06.2020, 09:55
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldamore View Post
for a few months now i cant download any(!) YT video anymore:
JD says:
Error - Rx6qukphMAU Too Many Requests
Error - M_z-T6UZ34w Too Many Requests
Error - JjyHNVmf44w Too Many Requests

it appears on every pc i try in my network for some reason

how can i fix this?

thx
Having the same issue - just started today
Old 03.06.2020, 11:33
Community Manager

Change your IP and try again.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.06.2020, 12:43
JD Beta

Quote:
Change your IP and try again.

-psp-
Changing IP does not work
Old 03.06.2020, 12:56
JD Manager

@perspicacia:
@waldamore:
rate limited by YT/Google, either wait or try another IP.

@BillyCool:
@cdlvcdlv:
see https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...postcount=3655
It depends on available/supported format.
Old 03.06.2020, 13:02
JD Beta

Quote:
@perspicacia:
@waldamore:

@BillyCool:
@cdlvcdlv:
see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Tried 5 different IP - Spain, USA, Austria, HK, UK but same issue
Old 03.06.2020, 13:04
JD Manager

@perspicacia: are you sure that you tried real VPN and no browser VPN/Proxy/Extension?
Old 03.06.2020, 13:37
JD Beta

Real VPN
Old 03.06.2020, 13:38
JD Beta

Can still watch Youtube just not download using JDownloader
Old 03.06.2020, 15:37
Baby Loader

Quote:
@perspicacia:
@waldamore:

@BillyCool:
@cdlvcdlv:
see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Since YT player can play 6 resolutions I guess the other 4 are just unsupported by JD2.

Strange: some of them but not the rest.:confused:

I've tried several online downloaders and same problem. It seems YT changed something time ago and nobody figured out what exactly, but YT player does it, so it must be possible.

Edit: Just after post this, I found a site (ddownr) that dls the video first and then creates a link to their server (which JD2 manages w/o problem), so at least these guys are able to get the right link from YT. May be they can help.

Last edited by cdlvcdlv; 03.06.2020 at 15:41. Reason: Correction/addition