JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 06.06.2016, 10:48
flamingghost

Exclamation Twitch no longer working

All new twitch videos since ID of 70191015 or higher (probably earlier, but 70161979 and below are working) will not download more than the last few seconds. All referenced parts in the m3u8 are downloadable but both vlc and downloader are having similar issues processing the playlist.
Old 06.06.2016, 12:25
JD Manager

Please provide example links, then we can check/maybe fix. in case other tools also fail then they must have changed something big or use unsupported features
Old 08.06.2016, 03:03
sarahnorthway

Default Twitch invalid file / login required

I've used the newest version of JDownloader to successfully download Twitch VODs for a month, but ran into a VOD from June 3rd which won't download:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I tried grabbing it a few times over the weekend (Link Grabber > Add New Links > Download All), but repeatedly got 1.85mb invalid files:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I tried on 2 different computers over several days and verified that other VODs still downloaded correctly. No firewalls or antivirus interfering.

Today I can't even start the download, it names the link "70354426 - Login required" and says it's offline. Other VODs don't do this. I tried logging in to my Twitch account (sarahnorthway) via Settings > Account Manager. It said "ok: Free Account" even though I have a paid premium Turbo account.

I am able to download 15 minute segments of 70354426 using TwitchDown, just not the whole thing via JDownloader.

Logs:
07.06.16 12.59.41 <--> 05.06.16 14.13.50 jdlog://2156925891641/
Old 08.06.2016, 03:25
Wind Gust

Default Twitch - all videos fail with Login required

(I'll describe this thoroughly to try to be as helpful as possible)

This just started happening today. I copy the Twitch video link so linkgrabber can get it. Every single video says it's offline after about a second, and then it says Login Required in the linkgrabber.

By "every video" l literally mean everything. I tried testing every video on these pages just to see if anything worked, and every one of them said they were offline after about a second, and said Login required in the linkgrabber:

Video age doesn't seem to be a factor either. While most of those videos are very recent, this one is from 2010 and it had Login required when I tested in in Jdownloader:

I could give more links if you want because I haven't seem a single video that doesn't do this since it started happening today, no matter what streamer I try. Highlights do this as well as Past Broadcasts.

I did not have my Twitch login entered into Jdownloader 2 before this issue showed up. I tried entering it into Jdownloader 2 and it said "Account ok: free account" (which is correct).

That did not fix the problem (still getting Login required on all videos).

I tried restarting Jdownloader 2 and even the pc, but still, same Login required result for every Twitch video.

Before this happened, I had been noticing for a few days that it almost seemed like Twitch links added to Jdownloader would "time out" after a while. What I mean is, starting a day or so after they were added to Jdownloader, Twitch downloads would fail to start.

Trying to restart the download wouldn't work either. I had to go back to the videos in Firefox and copy the links for linkgrabber to catch. Then they would work fine.

It kind of reminded me of how youtube likes to time out video requests after a number of hours (I use a different downloader than Jdownloader for those).

Other than that "time out" issue (which seemed to start I think sometime less than a week ago), I was having no issues getting videos from Twitch with Jdownloader 2 before today.
Old 08.06.2016, 05:19
xswesx

same problem
Old 08.06.2016, 06:55
keefsey

I am getting the exact same problem with twitch, worked fine up until today. All vods are telling me login required, offline files
Old 08.06.2016, 13:44
JD Manager

Old 08.06.2016, 16:12
JD Manager

fixed with next update in few mins
Old 08.06.2016, 17:36
Godangel

It works. Thank you!
Old 08.06.2016, 20:30
keefsey

Verified resolved. thanks!
Old 09.06.2016, 10:48