JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.04.2009, 01:50
JD Manager

What happens if you add the account and DO NOT click *get status*! Just try to download ?
Old 10.04.2009, 01:54
shellster

Nevermind, I figured out how to trick it.
Old 10.04.2009, 01:55
JD Manager

And how?
Old 10.04.2009, 02:07
shellster

The very first thing I tried after jdownloader rejected the premium account the first time, was to try adding it again, but not checking the status. It still downloaded things as a free user.

To trick jdownloader into using the premium account, I did this:
1. I added the premium account.
2. I went to jdownloader/jd/plugins/host/Megauploadcom.class file and opened it up.
3. Inside are some strings and one of them says "<b>Premium</b>" inside the compiled mess of java byte code.
4. I changed the "Premium" to "Lifetime Platinum". I restarted jdownloader.
5. I went and clicked on the "Check this account" under megaupload in jdownloader. (Jdownloader popped up a box that said the account was invalid, but in the little box next to the account, it says, "account is okay".

Now it downloads as the premium account.

Interestingly, it appears jdownloader overwrote my changes to the class file, when I restarted, yet it still works.

EDITED: Because the post was entirely unreadable before

Last edited by shellster; 10.04.2009 at 02:26.
Old 12.04.2009, 06:40
devilsplay1980

Default A workaround that will work for all

Hi Friends,

This is my first ever reply to any forum. There is a work around that worked for me and i konw it will work for all. This is simple too. Disable the automatic captcha. This will enable the Jdownloader to ask for the code, which we can enter it manualy. At the same time increase the Max.Dls number untill you have manually entered for all your MU links. This will take only few minutes to enter all MU links. You don't have to wait for all the download to be completed. All you will be doing is for Jdownloader to wait for the download with the manually entered keys. You can add any number of MU links.
:angel:
Old 13.04.2009, 11:31
JD Manager

lifetimepremium will be fixed with next update
Old 20.04.2009, 19:42
Ugolini

Default thanks guys!

The above pre-entering captcha works great but the available max dl setting appears to be 20 so if one got more than that files the solution breaks.

a pref "reconnect automatically after xx downloads" would resolve this.

And for those using multiple hosts ""stop downloads, reconnect automatically and resume downloads every xx minutes" would be cool
Old 21.04.2009, 23:50
WamboT

I don't know how but **External links are only visible to Support Staff**E-Lephant program has a way to recognize MU captchas
Old 24.04.2009, 13:57
remi

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WamboT View Post
I don't know how but **External links are only visible to Support Staff**E-Lephant program has a way to recognize MU captchas
They call it the Captcha Exchange Server. Their solution is based on captcha recognition by the community instead of individually.

The captcha recognition results are stored on a centralised server instead of locally.
Old 24.04.2009, 14:27
Community Manager

We were already talking about this internal but the disadvantages are that you need fast servers and so on and who should pay for that ?
The users won't, i'am sure and because of that it has been declined.
If someone gave us servers for that it would be possible but that doesn't mean that anyone will immideatly start developing that if we had servers!
Old 24.04.2009, 15:19
JD Manager

here are the MAIN reasons:
1.) captcha pools changes - how to remove unused hashes?
2.) are there captcha pools at all? if no, so the database will get bigger and bigger, without any use
3.) how to handle the high server load!? we once tried it with megaupload only and it always killed the server! (nearly 2k hits per second, now show me how to handle this!! and this number is megaupload ONLY)
Old 28.04.2009, 13:07
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsplay1980 View Post
This will enable the Jdownloader to ask for the code, which we can enter it manually. At the same time increase the Max.Dls number until you have manually entered for all your MU links. This will take only few minutes to enter all MU links. You don't have to wait for all the download to be completed. All you will be doing is for Jdownloader to wait for the download with the manually entered keys. You can add any number of MU links.
Problem with this is that it reserves all these downloads for MU.
So if I have a bunch of mirrors of the same files on other hosts, they all abort because "MU download in progress", even though it's just done the captcha and then stopped. So if I want to use mirrors I have to choose which I will let MS have first, instead of just letting them all run and let whichever is doing the fastest downloads get the most files.
Old 28.04.2009, 14:13
tomo22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweilo View Post
Problem with this is that it reserves all these downloads for MU.
So if I have a bunch of mirrors of the same files on other hosts, they all abort because "MU download in progress", even though it's just done the captcha and then stopped. So if I want to use mirrors I have to choose which I will let MS have first, instead of just letting them all run and let whichever is doing the fastest downloads get the most files.
Simple realy use another Download manager.

This is the only programe that works well for me on Megaupload so I am happy.

I told people about this method a long time ago why are you Quoting Gweilo.

Just be happy you have a pragme that helps.

And give the staff an opportunity to help.

You will also find that one programe is not always the best way to go.

Always problems never thank you. Thanks goes a long way.
Old 28.04.2009, 15:37
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomo22 View Post
Simple really use another Download manager.
Great advice.
The point is that jD manges the downloads and avoids downloading duplicate files. And if I have another downloader running it will get aborted every time jD does a reconnect and have to restart.

Quote:
And give the staff an opportunity to help.
They ASK us to tell them problems. That's what I'm doing. What they do is up to them.

Quote:
Always problems never thank you. Thanks goes a long way.
I have thanked them. Look in my old posts.
But it would be a bit tedious to start every message with "ONE THOUSAND THANKS FOR THE GIFT OF JD! ALL PRAISE!" And not really helpful to anyone.
Old 28.04.2009, 16:12
tomo22

Quote:
Great advice.
The point is that jD manges the downloads and avoids downloading duplicate files. And if I have another downloader running it will get aborted every time jD does a reconnect and have to restart.

They ASK us to tell them problems. That's what I'm doing. What they do is up to them.

I have thanked them. Look in my old posts.
But it would be a bit tedious to start every message with "ONE THOUSAND THANKS FOR THE GIFT OF JD! ALL PRAISE!" And not really helpful to anyone.
Problems problems wait and all will be fine.

You do not have to use reconnect on JDOWNLOADER turn it off.

All files it has in the que it will ask you for the code.

I put 20 thats the max you do not have to use reconnect.

Setup your outher downloading software to skip files that have already been Downloaded I use thrre different ones depending on the file sources.

These people do this work for freeso yes one thousand million praises. Thank you Jdownloader.
Old 28.04.2009, 21:47
JD Legend

Quote:
Problems problems wait and all will be fine.

You do not have to use reconnect on JDOWNLOADER turn it off.
You're the first troll I've seen here. Congratulations.
Old 29.04.2009, 05:01
tomo22

Quote:
You're the first troll I've seen here. Congratulations.
Troll well. At least this Troll understands English.

If you read what I said all you have to do is turn of reconnect not turn of Jdownloader.

Then all your Megaupload files will be downloaded one after the other.

Its a comon belief through out the internet comunity that the first person who starts accusing someone else of being a Troll is exactly that.

Congratulations and have a nice day.

If you require some recommendations for programmes that can run along side Jdownloader ask and I will steer you in the right direction.

But it all depends on which services you are downloading from.
Old 29.04.2009, 12:29
JD Legend

Quote:
Troll well. At least this Troll understands English.

If you read what I said all you have to do is turn of reconnect not turn of Jdownloader.

Then all your Megaupload files will be downloaded one after the other.
Maybe you're not trying to be a jerk, but you certainly are coming across as one.

And no, you obviously don't "understand English" if you think you've understood, let alone solved, the problem.
Turning off reconnect is not an option. Some services will make you wait for two hours or more if you are on the same IP.

Anyway, whether troll or just clueless, I won't engage you any more. Please return the favour.
Old 02.05.2009, 16:17
Community Manager

MU problems gone!

All MU bugs should be fixed with the new beta and a captcha recognition for windows is integrated (sry @all who don't have Windows)!
Whoever still got problems with MU with the BETA->PLEASE open a new thread for that because this one is closed now!