JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 30.03.2021, 18:33
JD Manager

@ElCho: That traffic is caused by other ppl downloading your files as your account is set to share up to 100% of your traffic with ppl downloading your files. It is not caused by your downloads
Old 30.03.2021, 18:37
Tornado

I see, thanks.
Old 30.03.2021, 18:50
JD Manager

You're welcome. I don't know if that setting is default 100% or ppl change that by misstake
Old 30.03.2021, 19:04
Tornado

No, if I remember correctly, it is by default at "25%", but I changed to "%100" as per my current needs.

OK, right now I'm able to reproduce the problem, since after downloading one file correctly, there is another one that only got the "%15" completed and will always trigger the "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" message and the regressive counter, which can only be reset by checking/unchecking the account (refresh button will have no effect while on said condition).

30.03.21 12.46.11 <--> 30.03.21 13.00.34 jdlog://2189725302851/
Old 30.03.2021, 19:12
JD Manager

Your traffic limit is reached, from log
max = 2199023255552
uses = 357902733326
+1427565649723
reserved=771453559077
that ratio defines how many traffic other ppl can use.
As soon as the complete file doesn't *fit* in your left over traffic -> "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded"
you should set ratio to 0 and wait some time
You can also enable Settings->Plugins->mega 'Check reserved traffic', then available traffic
will include reserved traffic as well
Old 30.03.2021, 19:18
Tornado

I see, I still have transfer quota available (~385) but it seems that once it reaches certain point, it won't allow myself to keep downloading, but I bet only the people with my links. But that's not the original problem I reported before, so I will try to replicate that problem with another account later, and tell you about it.

Right now I'm using another account, and the pending file was downloaded correctly.
Old 30.03.2021, 22:39
Tornado

Regarding the transfer quota limitation (not the original problem), despite I still have some room left:

After reaching certain point, MEGA will not allow me neither the people with my free transfer links to keep downloading at all. Under such circumstance, the only I'm able to do is decreasing the transfer quota value, so at least myself am able to keep downloading till the transfer quota get exhausted completely.

While MEGA's dashboard shows that "%82" value of transfer quota used, JD2 tells me there is no traffic left at all, so I bet there must be some kind of error in MEGA's service itself rather than JD2 in this specific point. This means "%18" transfer quota I won't be able to share with anyone, but must have to use it by myself.

By the way, transfer quota values slightly differ between the dashboard and JD2:

Last edited by ElCho; 30.03.2021 at 22:50.
Old 31.03.2021, 00:45
Tornado

I was able to replicate the issue, here I leave you the log:

jdlog://1289725302851/

It happens seldom, just with a few files and this time I didn't noticed the account got a "temp" status neither I had to uncheck and check it again so it gets normalized.
Old 31.03.2021, 12:10
JD Manager

The ratio is a floating point number and different rounting. I will update JDownloader to show two more digits
And JDownloader tansfer/traffic graph does NOT include the reserved traffic values. That's why it is disabled in JDownloader by default as well but shown in new TrafficShare text and can be enabled in plugin settings.

In the end it's still the same issue. As soon as the remaining traffic isn't enough to download the file in one go through/pass, then the download will fail with shown error message. The browser is able to download only the remaining traffic quota and then waits while JDownloader asks the server for the complete file and fails
Old 31.03.2021, 12:17
JD Manager

You log shows that the 509 happened for the free download(not account)
JDownloader switched to free account because a premium download failed with connection reset
Disable the use of free account for mega, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...-free-download
Old 31.03.2021, 18:42
Tornado

Thanks for your explanations, although I still don't understand why I'm not able to keep sharing my transfer once a certain point has been reached, in this case leaving about "%18" of transfer quota left to be used by myself.

Quote:
The ratio is a floating point number and different rounting. I will update JDownloader to show two more digits
And JDownloader tansfer/traffic graph does NOT include the reserved traffic values. That's why it is disabled in JDownloader by default as well but shown in new TrafficShare text and can be enabled in plugin settings.
Regarding the "check reserved traffic" option, I enabled it and then disabled it, but still am not able to notice the difference in the accounts' section. I mean, values over there don't change neither a new one appears, once that option was activated.

And just for "completeness'" sake, maybe the "download traffic left" bar might also show a "used up" value as well, besides the remnant one and total.

By the way, I see that traffic share value enclosed by a parenthesis, differs from the actual given out traffic as displayed in the MEGA's dashboard. For example, right now it is showing just a "17.39 GB" value, when contrarily, the "accumulated" amount of shared traffic so far is around "510 GB".

Quote:
In the end it's still the same issue. As soon as the remaining traffic isn't enough to download the file in one go through/pass, then the download will fail with shown error message. The browser is able to download only the remaining traffic quota and then waits while JDownloader asks the server for the complete file and fails
Maybe you could replicate that browser's behavior, so at least the remaining traffic quota could be depleted and only then, the bandwidth related message get triggered.

Quote:
You log shows that the 509 happened for the free download(not account)
JDownloader switched to free account because a premium download failed with connection reset
Disable the use of free account for mega, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...-free-download
I will try it.
Old 05.04.2021, 20:17
Tornado

Hello, is it OK JD2 still shows a default "25.00%" value as traffic share for business accounts? I mean, this kind of accounts don't have transfer limitations and, therefore, there is no manual adjustment on the dashboard neither.

Last edited by ElCho; 07.04.2021 at 02:04.
Old 07.04.2021, 02:04
Tornado

I just saw the shared traffic out of the "infinite" transfer quota for "business" accounts shows up as an "accumulated" value in the MEGA's dashboard. That's what I mentioned in the above post, regarding adding the "download traffic left" bar might also show a "used up" value as well. This would be mostly useful in business accounts, for which only a long number is shown as remnant traffic.

Old 08.04.2021, 19:45
Tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have any comments on my above messages?
Old 08.04.2021, 21:11
JD Manager

sorry, didn't find time yet, will check/comment by tomorrow
Old 08.04.2021, 21:50
Tornado

Don't worry about it, there is no hurries at all, I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the messages and what do you think about them.

Edit: Even when using the "Hoster Rules" option, the old problem of the account being disabled temporarily and getting in a "cannot check account" state reappeared:

09.04.21 00.24.32 <--> 09.04.21 03.34.40 jdlog://6330825302851/

:confused:

Last edited by ElCho; 09.04.2021 at 11:29.
Old 09.04.2021, 11:49
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCho View Post
Edit: Even when using the "Hoster Rules" option, the old problem of the account being disabled temporarily and getting in a "cannot check account" state reappeared:
The usage rules basically tell JD which download-modes are allowed but they have no influence on account checking routines -> Won't "fix" the "yellow account disabled status" issue you're having.

If the temp. disable of such MEGA accounts happens for no reason that needs a fix and you won't be able to work around it manually.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.04.2021, 11:58
Tornado

I see. Now I remember, that "usage rules" was a workaround for a previous issue I reported, about getting the bandwidth related message randomly; but this last one, has to do with that original issue I was trying to replicate, which didn't happen with "Pro" accounts as far as I remember, but it is doing it now with a "business" one.
Old 09.04.2021, 12:05
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCho View Post
I see. Now I remember, that "usage rules" was a workaround for a previous issue I reported, about getting the bandwidth related message randomly;
Basically that would be the result of using rules.

So for your understanding:
What really is the cause for "getting limit reached randomly" is when downloads fail in account mode and JD tries to download without account.

By adding the rule(s) you're basically forcing JD to e.g. always download via account if one is available.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.04.2021, 13:25
Tornado

Understood.

By the way, I'm not sure about if this really has something to do with it or not, but I just noticed that after disabling the "speed limit" feature, JD2 not only doesn't show up the "Connection problems." message anymore (I reported it in another topic), but also this last issue about the MEGA's account getting disabled seems to be fixed as well.

Last edited by ElCho; 09.04.2021 at 20:51.