JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.05.2010, 17:02
jonn

Unhappy Hotfile 'Invalid account' error

Hi,

I am getting the same 'Invalid account' error on my Hotfile premium account, I did a bit of testing on it to see when it happens.
  1. I enable the Hotfile premium and it is enabled right now.
  2. I download two files together and it works.
  3. I add 7 more files to download, I have setup JDownloader to start 4 links simultaneously, so it starts the first 4 links together.
  4. One among the 4 files is now downloaded and it tries to download the 5th file and this is when the download of the 5th file fails, it sets the account invalid.

It seems when Hotfile is already downloading (in above case, 3 were still downloading in the background), Hotfile is not allowing me to start a new download. This seems to be new problem that surfaced only 2 days back. Not sure if Hotfile has introduced some new check for this.

After it set the account to invalid in Jdownloader, I tried logging into Hotfile from my browser and it said the following, 'Too many failed attempts to login from this IP address. Try again in 10 minutes.' Dont know if this is happening because of Hotfile or JDownloader, coz I don't remember trying to login even once before using the browser.

If I try to change my IP address by rebooting my Router, then it works for a while and then again if I am downloading more than 4 file, the problem is seen...

Is JDownloader not suppose to have cookie or something?

Some additional info from Hotfile.com:
Too many failed attemtps to login message
2010-05-16

If there are multiple attempts to login with different user/pass from your IP address our anti-cheat system will block your access for 10 minutes. If these attempts continue your IP could be blocked permanently.

If you are not doing these multiple login attempts please check your computer for viruses and STOP using unauthorized 3rd parties sites for downloading!
All those sites (offering Hotfile downloads) could steal your account information and your account could be blacklisted for account sharing violation.
Seems Hotfile has introduced some extra check for the scenarios like one above.

Last edited by jonn; 16.05.2010 at 17:09. Reason: Additional info from Hoster site