JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 23.02.2018, 09:25
huisoli

Default Captcha error

Sorry about my English.

When I click images of cars or roads...then it disappear, so I can't solve the captcha. I used Chrome, MyJDownloader Browser Extension 3.2.13, jdownloader 2 portable (updated). It worked before.

Please help me
Old 23.02.2018, 17:56
JD Manager

Check if the timeout happens? There is a JDownloader window open with a countdown.
Old 24.02.2018, 00:36
huisoli

It countdown 1 minute? But I click image and it disappear in seconds. The error happens nowadays, not before.
Old 24.02.2018, 07:13
Black Hole

Since the last update the RCv2 captcha solution quit working on Chrome for me as well. Still works on Firefox. The captcha displays and lets me solve it (even get the green checkmark), but the "JDownloader" tab stays open in Chrome and the JD popup box stays up as well. If I close the tab, nothing happens, and if I close the popup, I get a "Skipped: Captcha required".

I switched it back to Firefox and it worked normally. Was working fine in Chrome all day yesterday. Don't know what else could have changed. Only thing I did was let JD update itself this morning (2/23) when I got up.

Could be related, probably isn't, but it didn't seem worth it to write another bug for it since I have a working workaround for now.
Old 24.02.2018, 23:07
DSL Light User

Since the last Feb.23 JD update, the chrome tab or window don't close after solving the captcha. And the values for solving the captcha r not transfered via JD to k2s to start the download counter. The counter in the popup window, where it says 'Start Browser automatic' stands still at 1 minute. So i switched to Firefox and there it worked. I have in both browsers the JD addon installed.
I hope my explanation helps.
Old 25.02.2018, 03:37
huisoli

I don't know how to switch it to Firefox!

I've just removed JDownloader Browser Extension in Chrome and plugined it in Firefox. But the "JDownloader" tab still open in Chrome, although I closed Chrome and opened Firefox.

(it say:To solve this kind of captcha, you have to use either the Android app via 'my.jdownloader', or our My.JDownloader browser extension. (Please note: a My.JDownloader is NOT required!)
Old 25.02.2018, 12:04
Black Hole

You have to either A) switch your default browser to firefox or B) change the value for BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Commandline (in advanced settings) to whatever the start syntax is for Firefox. Inside brackets, and quotes.

My default browser is Firefox so I can't say what the right commandline is, but for example when I switch it to Chrome my settings is:

[ "C:\\Users\\username\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe", "-app=%s" ]

I'm sure there's a firefox example somewhere in here.
Old 25.02.2018, 12:50
huisoli

By now, I know how to switch default browser to firefox, but it doesn't work. When captcha asked, the "JDownloader" tab still open in Chrome, not Firefox.

(My problem doesn't like yours: When I click images of cars or roads...it get the green checkmark, but it fuzzy and then disappear, so I can't solve the captcha)

Last edited by huisoli; 25.02.2018 at 12:53.
Old 26.02.2018, 09:42
JD Manager

We will look into the *doesn't close* issues today. Thanks for the report!
Old 26.02.2018, 09:43
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrown View Post
[ "C:\\Users\\username\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe", "-app=%s" ]
Should be
Code:
[ "C:\\Users\\username\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe", "%s" ]
Thanks to raztoki for explaining the app mode , see https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...7&postcount=14
So both will work

Last edited by Jiaz; 26.02.2018 at 13:43.
Old 26.02.2018, 10:01
Black Hole

Really? Because I've been using that Chrome path string for 2 1/2 years without issue. I can certainly try it without the -app= part.

Well, tried it. Switched back to Chrome using the slightly altered path. First captcha came up and solved just fine. Second one (from the same host) gave me the green checkbox but didn't pass the handle back to JD even after 3 attempts- just sat there. So I went back to Firefox.

I did 2 Suprafiles links in quick succession, but in my case I did a bunch in FF so it was actually giving me captchas rather than just the checkbox...

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I did notice something- if I physically kill the Chrome process before starting a link, it gives me one passed captcha that works, but it leaves a small 108byte Chrome process running after the window closes. As long as that process is running, Chrome won't work for RCv2 captchas through JD. In fact the subsequent attempts pop a "Chrome didn't close properly" message.

Edit 2: Nope, that didn't do it either. Even killing the Chrome process first, it locked up. Seems to work once per host. I'll try deleting cookies and cache...

Edit 3: Clearing the browser cookies made it work one time. Second attempt, locked. Clear cookies, works fine once, locks on second attempt. So it's cookie-related.

Last edited by dabrown; 26.02.2018 at 10:30.
Old 26.02.2018, 10:18
Guardian of the Droids

Thank you for the reports! I am not able to reproduce the issue with Chrome 64 and the latest extension version 3.2.14.
Please write a short mail to support@jdownloader.org if you're willing to do a TeamViewer session to demonstrate the issue.
Old 26.02.2018, 10:55
Black Hole

I just updated the extension (I was on 3.2.13). Didn't make a difference, same problem with cookies. Sending email...
Old 26.02.2018, 11:38
English Supporter

-app mode is if you do not want a tab open just a window. It's what I use and hence why its in the guide. it does work jiaz, and has worked for years.

if you place the app and s in separate "" it fails to work correctly.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 26.02.2018, 23:01
DSL Light User

Update: Chrome extension 3.2.15 works. Just deinstall old extension and add the new .15 from google store to Chrome. Worked fine and closed Chrome after captcha solving sucess.
Thx for your work,
Riker
Old 27.02.2018, 00:54
huisoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by riker1971 View Post
Update: Chrome extension 3.2.15 works. Just deinstall old extension and add the new .15 from google store to Chrome. Worked fine and closed Chrome after captcha solving sucess.
Thx for your work,
Riker
Updated 3.2.15 but it doesn't work
Old 27.02.2018, 09:11
Guardian of the Droids

@huisoli:
Quote:
(My problem doesn't like yours: When I click images of cars or roads...it get the green checkmark, but it fuzzy and then disappear, so I can't solve the captcha)
What is disappearing? The green checkmark or the browser tab containing the captcha? It would help a lot if you let me have a look via TeamViewer or send a video to support@jdownloader.org
Old 27.02.2018, 09:14
Guardian of the Droids

@riker1971:
Thank you for the feedback! Deinstall should not be necessary. Content scripts should update themselves even in opened tabs.
Old 27.02.2018, 10:42
Black Hole

I had to deinstall to get the new version- there's no "update" option.

In any case, it is working fine for me now.
Old 27.02.2018, 10:51
Guardian of the Droids

Forcing extension update checks for Chrome:
Point your browser to chrome://extensions/
- or -
Click Options (three dots in the top right corner) -> More tools -> Extensions

Then click on the Update Extensions button.
Old 28.02.2018, 04:20
huisoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrc View Post
@huisoli:

What is disappearing? The green checkmark or the browser tab containing the captcha? It would help a lot if you let me have a look via TeamViewer or send a video to support@jdownloader.org
Sorry, my English is bad. When I click on image (car, road...), it have green checkmark but the image fuzzy (image 1) then disappear (image 2)

Image 1:
uphinhnhanh.com/image/svek0V

Image 2:
uphinhnhanh.com/image/sve9Mv

I'm very happy to have your help via Teamviewer
(my email: sffsefgg@gmail.com)

Sent a video to you, thank you!

Last edited by huisoli; 28.02.2018 at 04:48.
Old 28.02.2018, 09:41
Guardian of the Droids

Thank you for the screenshots. What you're describing is the default behaviour of the captcha. If the captcha provider gets increasingly unsure about you being a robot or not, the challenges to solve get increasingly harder. One of those escaltions in difficulty is what we are seeing in your screenshots.

The challenge is: Click on buses or roads as long as there are buses or roads visible. After there is no bus or road left, click on "Verify".
Old 01.03.2018, 07:39
huisoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrc View Post
Thank you for the screenshots. What you're describing is the default behaviour of the captcha. If the captcha provider gets increasingly unsure about you being a robot or not, the challenges to solve get increasingly harder. One of those escaltions in difficulty is what we are seeing in your screenshots.

The challenge is: Click on buses or roads as long as there are buses or roads visible. After there is no bus or road left, click on "Verify".
YEAH!

Thank you very much! It works!!!

Last edited by huisoli; 01.03.2018 at 07:49.
Old 01.03.2018, 08:42
AT.

Hi,

This is just a Firefox report, and a queston.

First of all, this new AI training makes me mad on terrorgoogle :( There is no way to solve so many pages in time, and it's very frustrating. Is there any solution to do something with it? In the past it worked in Firefox without any problem: One page, solved, OK - now NO... no... pages, pages, pages and that's all, no success.

In the past, I found a reason: IF I used the private browsing, THEN this used to happen, however if I selected the public browser window, then the problem disappeared. Now there is no difference between the browsers modes.

The most annoying thing for me is, that this is currently NOT happening on JD only but on all the other pages which uses this AI training method.

My other question is:

That I've seen that there is a way how chrome could appear. Is that possible for Firefox too? FF is NOT my default browser, but I want to open it from JD for a captcha in a window if it's possible. Can you please explain for me, how can I set JD to act like this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01.03.2018, 10:45
JD Manager

@AT: In case you are on windows, you can change browser in JDownloader like this, https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...29&postcount=3
Just change the folder for different browser.
You could try the following:
-login / logout of google account
-clear cookies/private browsing
-IP change/reconnect
-try out different supported browser.
Please know that the more captchas you don't answer, the worse the score will be and the more captchas you will get
Old 01.03.2018, 12:46
AT.

Thank you for the explanation for the command line, it's working fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@AT: In case you are on windows, you can change browser in JDownloader like this, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...Please know that the more captchas you don't answer, the worse the score will be and the more captchas you will get
I thought about it, however as filejoker has a one minute limit, and I have MORE(!) captchas then I can solve in one minute, therefore it's getting worse and worse, and there is no solution... :(
Old 01.03.2018, 14:43
JD Manager

Can you please provide a screenshot of the timeout in JDownloader window because recaptchav2 default timeout is 5 mins?
Old 05.03.2018, 18:31
AT.

Sorry for the late reply, I attached the screenshot. For me, it's always starts at 59s, and it's mostly not enough to finish the annoying "road signs" never ending story :(
Attached Thumbnails
untitled.JPG  
Old 05.03.2018, 18:35
JD Manager

Set Settings-Advanced Settings-CaptchaSettings.captchadialogdefaultcountdown
to 600000
We will change default with future update
Old 06.03.2018, 08:36
AT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Set Settings-Advanced Settings-CaptchaSettings.captchadialogdefaultcountdown