JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 09.11.2017, 21:28
mistakes

Default DeviantArt: Account Manager error

Cannot add DeviantArt free account to Account Manager. Previously I had a free account registered in the Account Manager, but in the last month it started to complain that the password is incorrect (it wasn't).

I now cannot add any free account, because attempting to do so returns the error "Cannot add because premium account".

This unhelpful error message was brought up in a previous thread, but it was dimissed as there was no debug log. Debug log below.

09.11.17 20.20.42 <--> 09.11.17 20.21.18 jdlog://0515914015941/

Lastly, if it is the case that a plug-in changes so that only premium accounts are now accepted, is there a way to find this out?

Thanks!
Old 10.11.2017, 10:55
JD Manager

DeviantArt changed their login and that breaks the plugin
As they use a bot/tool protection, it won't be easy to fix this

Old 29.01.2018, 23:32
japani

Please excuse me but:
Does this problem only exist for free accounts and not for CORE-Members?
I am CORE-Member and it seems that JD2 can make a connecten to DeviantArt!
JD2 shows "Account OK: Free Registered User" I haven't try to make a new account in JD2!
I use Browser in the box with FireFox to visit DeviantArt.

But there is another problem, because for this gallery:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Only the following link will be collected:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
This is the Link you can see if you are not logged in!
But there are 64 Links to collect!
For
nothing is collect but 27 Links can be collect

If you are not logged in and visit this link
the following is shown:
Knotbot has limited the viewing of this artwork
to members of the DeviantArt community only.
You can log in or become a member for FREE!

If I collect this links alone then it works for example:
Gallery
Scraps

But in the favourites of another artist
the following Links will not be collected:
But the other 20 of 24 to be collected.

The Journal of this artist works:
Collects 14 Links as awaited!

The Favourites of this artist Works:
Collects 9 Links as awaited!

Regards
japani
Old 22.02.2018, 20:23
JD Manager

Deviantart uses perimeterX to protect against tools/bots and that breaks the account login from JDownloader.