JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 10.11.2010, 20:06
marclear

Thank you very much for your answer, BUGGSY. It certainly made me learn a few things.
But, first of all, let me exonerate myself a bit from your accusations of not reading what is been posted here. I have, indeed, read the whole thread and not only once, but don't let forget that the 'lingua franca' that we use to communicate in this forum (English) is for many of us not our woman tongue, making this sometimes not totally easy to understand what here-and-there is been said.
Secondly comes the level of knowledge about computer apps and how they work. And this could be, also for many --including me-- , an issue too far...

So, I though that what it has been installed was a new version of the application and not just the plugin.
Anyway I did check the Rapidshare plugin version I now have installed and is the right one. So, Macs have also been served with this new fix. But...

The issue still is that Rapidshare has changed 'the rules' in our disadvantage and it would be rather nice to confront their arrogance showing them some little respect to the users in a manner of a new version of jDownloader that anticipate this tiresome warning behaviour. Wouldn't be great?

Kind regards

Last edited by marclear; 10.11.2010 at 20:10.
Old 11.11.2010, 02:42
Ripplin

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marclear View Post
If the part is not 100Mb but 200Mb, the waiting time in between is now 60 minutes!
Indeed. That's what it's doing for me right now. B'oh...

However, that's not what I'm here for. I just want to say thank you to the people who maintain this program, as it is one of the best I've ever used. (the kind I wish I'd heard of long before I did!) That they fixed the 'flooding' issue so quickly shows they're really on top of things, and we appreciate it!

:thumbup:
Old 11.11.2010, 04:35
woody8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplin View Post
Indeed. That's what it's doing for me right now. B'oh...

However, that's not what I'm here for. I just want to say thank you to the people who maintain this program, as it is one of the best I've ever used. (the kind I wish I'd heard of long before I did!) That they fixed the 'flooding' issue so quickly shows they're really on top of things, and we appreciate it!

:thumbup:
Whilst the quick fix to get around the "flooding" issue was fantastic, this new 60 minute wait between files is a real headache.

Is this a permanent fixture now, because as a free user it makes RS virtually useless?

Thanks

Last edited by woody8; 11.11.2010 at 05:30.
Old 11.11.2010, 12:23
remi

Cool

I confirm all the good things that are being said about jD's Team. They're the best!

If you can't reconnect you could try downloading from multiple hosts simultaneously. RS has definitely lost its almost monopoly (a few years ago) and many uploaders have now turned their backs to RS and are uploading to other hosts. The file host market has temporarily become a free market - a fierce battle is going on - and this is to the advantage of the consumer.
Old 11.11.2010, 17:02
haelia

Yes of course thank you for all the work done by the developers.

Rapidshare but continues to send messages (stop flooding) with
wait 6 min.

Nothing can change that. JD reboot changes nothing. And reconnect manually either.

Thank you again
Old 11.11.2010, 19:00
JD Adviser

I second and third everything said about RS in the above posts.

RS stinks. As a free user, I would only think about subscribing to a service if it gave me a good experience. RS has never given me a good experience as a free user. I would never pay money to use it.

And now, with the constant "Stop Flooding our servers" messages, the one-hour waits between downloads, and the ever-present "No free download slots available," RS is a useless pile of garbage.

They can't even afford bandwidth. Why should anyone use them? They're going down the tubes. Good riddance, RS.
Old 13.11.2010, 03:00
venomblade
Message deleted by drbits. Reason: Author request
Old 13.11.2010, 17:30
Sjaak

Default Can't download with rapidshare anymore

I bought an account at rapidshare.com but can't download with jdownloader because of following message "not enough rapids for auto refill". I have 111 GB traffic left for download and when I download through the browser it works. I can download at prmium speed through the browser but not anymore with jdownloader.

Why is this?
Old 13.11.2010, 17:32
fma16

Wrong thread!
Please read this : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=18185 and post your problem here : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=21223
(Posted it before the thread was moved)

Last edited by fma16; 13.11.2010 at 22:36.
Old 13.11.2010, 17:41
Sjaak

I bought an account at rapidshare.com but can't download with jdownloader because of following message "not enough rapids for auto refill". I have 111 GB traffic left for download and when I download through the browser it works. I can download at prmium speed through the browser but not anymore with jdownloader.

Why is this?
Old 13.11.2010, 22:10
umar

I have same problem please help us jd team.
Old 13.11.2010, 22:25
umar

Default Rapidshare problem

Hi admin how r u? We have facing rapidshare problem in these days.
When we use rs premium account it says no rapid pro & downloading files are stoped. After that it should start downloading as a free user but it can't do this.
Please solve this problem and help us.
We are thankful to jd team.
Thank you.
Old 13.11.2010, 22:33
fma16
Message deleted by fma16. Reason: Thread Moved
Old 13.11.2010, 22:34
fma16

Some information are missing : Log and example link.
Please read the rules before post : http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=18185

Last edited by fma16; 13.11.2010 at 22:37.
Old 14.11.2010, 09:51
Fred Martin

Hi,

I use Jdownloader to download with Rapidshare via premium without any problem (downloaded about 60 files without problem yesterday) but this morning I can't. Here is the problem.
When JDownloader check if files are available, all is ok but then, adding them to download, JDownlader said that files are not available so doesn't download anything...

JDowloader v0.9.580 with last update

Here is my log: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/18475

EDIT: seems to working again, just downloading a 80mb file at premium without any problem

Last edited by Fred Martin; 15.11.2010 at 07:39. Reason: upadating status
Old 14.11.2010, 20:01
tbp

I have Rapidshare Plugin 12934 and still the rapidshare flooding error after the "download as freeuser currently not possible" error. JD waits 60 seconds and then I got the 6 Minute ban.
Old 15.11.2010, 01:36
elkabong

Something goin really wrong here!:lol:

Old 15.11.2010, 09:56
willemijns

it was not a surprise...

the small boy which wait 15 minutes in fact now wait customers ^^
Old 15.11.2010, 13:18
achilleas.k

Default Rapidshare: CRC check failed (MD5)

I've seen about a gazillion threads with this same problem but none of the solutions apply to my situation.

I have no AV software running. I am running JDownloader on Ubuntu 10.04. Firewalls are disabled.
I get the CRC check failed error on about 90% of my downloads. I have tried downloading one file at a time and one connection per file. The same thing happens with the same frequency.

The weirdest part is that once all files are done, they work fine. If it's a split archive, it decompresses normally and works, even if all parts failed the CRC check. However, since the package is not actually considered to be "finished" (due to the errors), decompression must be performed manually and no errors or warnings are displayed during the extraction process.

This happens with Rapidshare downloads, but I use JDownloader solely for RS so I'm not sure if it happens with other servers as well. I have downloaded a few regular HTTP-link files (e.g., a couple of Linux distribution CDs from their official site) and all of them finished fine.

If this issue(under the specific circumstances) has been mentioned before and I missed it please forgive me. I've been searching around the forums for a few days now and the issue always turns towards firewalls, AV software and, from what I've seen, the downloaded files are usually changed in some way. In my case, there is no AV software, no firewall and the files work fine.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Old 16.11.2010, 10:31
remi

It's possible that the generated MD5 hashes are wrong.

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 16.11.2010, 10:40
JD English Support (inactive)

1) Please use your system tools to make sure that your internet drivers are correct. Even though you are using Linux, an antivirus scan might be a good idea.

2) Do your downloaded archives contain "Recovery records"? That can fix your archives as they are being extracted. Also check whether you get any warnings when downloading with a browser.

3) Try un-ticking Settings -> Downloads & Connections -> SFV / CRC check when possible. See if that helps.
Old 16.11.2010, 21:15
achilleas.k

Been trying to get logs with another case of failed CRC check but it hasn't happened since I posted. Almost all my downloads during last week failed the MD5 but none since yesterday.

I suspect it may have been some sort of maintenance from my ISP messing up some connections, but it's weird that the files work properly after failing the checksum (there were no recovery records that I'm aware of in the archives).

I'll let you know if it happens again and I'll keep logging until it does.
Closed Thread