JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21.09.2020, 02:11
emilio530 emilio530 is offline
Tera Loader
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Caracas
Posts: 175
Default Keep2share unavailable files change orig filename

Hi! I hope you all are OK from this Covid and safe

This time i'm coming to ask you for a feature that could be very useful. Lastly i'm having a lot of files that got offline in k2s, but JD when trying to dld that links inmediately changes the filename to the id of the link, making impossible to know which file was that.

It could be useful that JD keeps the original filename and let it as that in case the dl link is broken giving change to the user to know wich file was and find a new link. In my case i copy the file name before start the suspicious dl to make sure i can put the filename again in case is offline and try to get a new link searching by that filename.

Many thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21.09.2020, 15:54
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio530 View Post
Hi! I hope you all are OK from this Covid and safe
So far yes - thanks for asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio530 View Post
This time i'm coming to ask you for a feature that could be very useful. Lastly i'm having a lot of files that got offline in k2s, but JD when trying to dld that links inmediately changes the filename to the id of the link, making impossible to know which file was that.

It could be useful that JD keeps the original filename and let it as that in case the dl link is broken giving change to the user to know wich file was and find a new link. In my case i copy the file name before start the suspicious dl to make sure i can put the filename again in case is offline and try to get a new link searching by that filename.

Many thanks!!
You mean whenever a file goes offline after it has been checked successfully, names would change to its' file-ID in JD?
I've changed this with the next update.
Files of offline content will be kept!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!


-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21.09.2020, 17:16
emilio530 emilio530 is offline
Tera Loader
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Caracas
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
So far yes - thanks for asking

You mean whenever a file goes offline after it has been checked successfully, names would change to its' file-ID in JD?
File id no, keep the original file name that was retrieved when the file was crawled. I found that if i rename the file before trying to download the name is kept even if the link is offline. The file name is what we could use to find a new valid link.

Thanks!

Last edited by emilio530; 21.09.2020 at 17:23. Reason: correction
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21.09.2020, 17:20
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio530 View Post
File id no, keep the original file name that was retrieved when the file was crawled.
Yap I've understood you correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilio530 View Post
I found that if i rename the file before try to download the name is kept even if the link is offline. The file name is what we could use to find a new valid link.

Thanks!
Yap this is because if you change a filename, that one will be "forced", otherwise our plugins would override your custom set filename after each linkcheck which would make no sense

As said, your suggested behavior will be available after the next update!

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28.09.2020, 17:47
emilio530 emilio530 is offline
Tera Loader
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Caracas
Posts: 175
Default

Hi, awesome!! Thank you very much. I have a lot of k2s offline links and the names were not lost.

Greets!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28.09.2020, 18:07
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 54,916
Default

Thanks for your feedback

-psp-
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:00.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.