JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 25.04.2021, 19:16
Vacuum Cleaner

Post Host plugin for www.camwhores.tv site

hi is it possible to do a plugin for **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.camwhores.tv site

i am trying to download videos from that site i was able to download the videos i can play online but not the private ones. so can you please add this plugin so i can download **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.camwhores.tv private links cos i can only downlaod the ones i can play online but i cant download the private ones. so can you please fix this plugin so i can download the private video ones. theses are private links from the site so can you please add this plugin to the jdownloader software.

Last edited by Jiaz; 26.04.2021 at 12:11.
Old 26.04.2021, 12:10
JD Manager

You have to add your account that is *friend* with the video owner. When you can watch it in browser, then it should work in JDownloader too.
In case you have added your account and it still doesn't work, please send logins and example link to support@jdownloader.org
Old 26.03.2024, 13:18
Community Manager

At this moment we are getting daily requests regarding downloading private videos from camwhores.tv/camwhores.video.
Pesumably users get distracted due to the error message "Skipped - Account Missing" in JDownloader.
Users then register a free camwhores.tv/camwhores.video account and try again only to run into the same problem.
The error message on the camwhores website is this one:
Code:
This video is a private video uploaded by <username>. Only <username>'s friends can watch private videos.
Screenshot:

To be absolutely clear:
JDownloader cannot magically get around this limitation!
To stream or download such videos, you absolutely need to be friends with the user who has uploaded them.
This limitation has been introduced by the uploader and/or by the camwhores admins, not by us.
Once you are friends with said user and your camwhores account is added to JDownloader, you will be able to download such videos.

JDownloader can't download or "see" videos which which you cannot even view in your browser!
This is not a JDownloader bug!

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 26.03.2024 at 13:20.