JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03.05.2016, 23:53
phil_ga

Default no more packets after today's update

After the software update today and a restart the ability to drop links into linkgrabber (by copy/paste) and have them go into individual packets automatically has been lost. Instead, all files go together under "various files". Is there a new setting to control this and restore the previous default action? It used to be that only single files did this? I still have that button checked in setting..
Old 04.05.2016, 01:25
Community Manager

I cannot confirm your issues.
Please post a log and example links.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 04.05.2016, 02:17
phil_ga

04.05.16 08.58.30 <--> 04.05.16 06.23.39 jdlog://9766625891641/

Eg. I copy and paste these directly into LinkGrabber. Instead of separate packets, they now go to one single "various Files" packet. Not the same behaviour I've had the last few years.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by phil_ga; 04.05.2016 at 03:03.
Old 04.05.2016, 03:24
English Supporter

various files feature has been within JDownloader 2 since public beta (3-4+ years)
settings > advanced setting > use filter various and disable.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 04.05.2016, 03:54
phil_ga

Thanks for pointing me to advanced settings. The entry is actually the Key:
"LinkGrabberSettings: Various Package"
It was enabled, I now disabled it and it works again like before. I have not previously touched these settings. The update changed things for me. But I am happy again now.... Thanks a lot.
Old 04.05.2016, 05:41
wilsonwilson

Although this is solved, I want to say that this happened in my JD2 after today's update too.
Old 04.05.2016, 09:35
JD Manager

Will be fixed with next core update. There is an issue with *various package*
Old 04.05.2016, 18:33
zarrafakt

Core update is like Glasgow buses. You wait around for one then 3 come all at once

You fixed my troubles, thanks for all hard work.
Old 04.05.2016, 18:37
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!