JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.06.2020, 12:52
Baby Loader

Default nhentai.net digit increase linkcrawler rule

So I wanted to create a linkcrawler rule that allowed me to supply the first page and to search through only a specified number of pages. I've been looking around and found this piece of code here, but since all the external links are censored I'm not really sure how the regex works. I've also searched around but not really found any tutorials on it, although I am very willing to say I've missed them.

Code:
[{
"enabled": true,
"maxDecryptDepth": 10,
"name": "nhentai.net",
"pattern": **External links are only visible to Support Staff**"rule": "DEEPDECRYPT",
"deepPattern": "(class=\"mp4\"><a href=\"([^\"]+)\"|<a href=\"(/modelSearch/.*?/page/\\d+)\")"
}]
For example if I supplied this link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** I would like to be able to specify crawling through the pages 25-100 (hopefully I can change those numbers myself when I need to) without typing each of the links individually.

Further example links look like
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

So essentially they're just page=1, page=2, page=3 at the end and all I want to do is know how to increment the ending for a link crawl up to a certain amount.

I did write some c++ code that generates the links myself, but was hoping there was a more official way to do it through JDownloader 2 through the deepPattern.

Thank you.

Last edited by SourceStryker; 27.06.2020 at 12:59.
Old 27.06.2020, 18:47
Community Manager

Hi,

what you want is not possible using linkcrawler rules.
Here are your possibilities:
- EventScripter script
- External script and und LinkCrawler rule to auto-parse all galleries of a single search page
- Modify our official nhentai.net plugin and add support to crawl search pages

We do officially not add support for search pages as this simply creates too many requests and we don't want people to abuse our plugins to create so called "site rips".

We are open source - you can find our source code here:
http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nt/get-started

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?