JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 24.02.2021, 07:40
I will play nice!

Default Limit parallel downloads from specific host

Hello support,

Is there a way to limit parallel downloads from a specific host. (ie; multiple downloads would still be possible from other hosts). Recently; Some of the filehosts that are having cloudflare captcha that is not supported by downloader is allowing single file downloads without any issues. So in current scenario; if group of links are added; one of the link will get downloaded while others says unsupported captcha error. After the first link is fully downloaded; we need to manually reset the second link and then it starts to download again kind of.

It would be great if we have an option to limit number of download from a host; along with option to use "proxy or not" for a specific file host along with time space between download for a specific host. I do understand it is something kind of more i am asking for; but most of those features are applicable in general in jdownloader; if that could be done for specific hosts (overriding the general setting); the program could go more flexible..
Old 24.02.2021, 09:27
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhb View Post
Is there a way to limit parallel downloads from a specific host.
Example: Post# 438302
Old 24.02.2021, 10:03
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
Example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Thank you very much mgpai; infact it seems to be something which i am looking for. Is there a tutorial on how i could add this to the advanced settings (sorry for being lame as my search in google did not yeald any useful results). Also i do not see any option to add extra advanced settings to specifically add my host rule.

1. Is it like i need to edit an existing rule to add my specific host into it (i see maxsimultaneous download limited to one of another host which i do not download from. or should i add a fresh rule with your script?..

Few more minutes of your valuable time is much appreciated.
Old 24.02.2021, 13:27
Community Manager

Just adjust this example to fit your needs.
You can alter advanced Settings via Settings -> Advanced Settings
Everything "pattern" related is a "regular expression" - you may want to google that and find out how regular expressions work.

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 24.02.2021, 14:15
I will play nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Just adjust this example to fit your needs.
You can alter advanced Settings via Settings -> Advanced Settings
Everything "pattern" related is a "regular expression" - you may want to google that and find out how regular expressions work.

-psp-
Thank you friend for the reply. But I am unable to see an option to edit the default options there. I see it for some of the other options other than "maxsimultaneous". For maxsimultaneous; only the total value could be edited and not the name of host. (On clicking the ? link; i get the details shown in the Pop window) Will send a screenshot for better understanding of this issue i face. Am i in the wrong window or doing something wrong for not getting the edit option?!
Attached Thumbnails
Clipboard (5).jpg  
Old 26.02.2021, 06:49
I will play nice!

I googled on options to add custom scripts like provided one to j downloader but could not jump on any useful info... If you guys could provide me your valuable time to guide me on how to do it; it would be more than appreciated. Also if there is a guide to do it; the same is also welcome as I could research on the same and do it myself. (Also the thread shows user reply is needed even with my last reply!)..

Have an out of box suggestion... The new year wish and Christmas season message is still there on top of this forum (out of season)...