JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 20.12.2017, 09:32
JD Legend

Default Mirror settings

The past few days JD has been doing some strange things when trying to DL a set of links from different hosts yet the files are the same.

What is happening at the moment, is that I will grab a set of links for the same file as often I have many different sets of links to grab for different titles/files.

Normally this is not a problem, some sites allow multiple downloads while others of course only allow one dl at a time and others one has to wait for their timer to allow for another download to start.

Now what is happening is that when one file starts to download not all links are showing that the file is already being downloaded and will try to start another download from another host. When this happens often the original file that is downloading stops and I have to usually enter the captcha for another host trying to dl the same file. I will then usually have to try to highlight the other downloads and disable them so that it stops disconnecting an already downloading file from a previous host.
I amnot sure if this has anything to do with the Firefox extension for Firefox v48 that was recently privided or not or if it has to do with another issue with JD.

As a side note I do not think I have noticed any updates for JD in a couple of days either.

A sample set of links with the same file name any file sizes below:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

My current Log file for the past couple of days:
19.12.17 16.45.47 <--> 17.12.17 15.38.51 jdlog://8333154433151/

Hopefully you will find a fix or cure for this soon as you usually do with your great team.

Last edited by Jiaz; 20.12.2017 at 11:10.
Old 20.12.2017, 11:10
JD Manager

It has nothing to do with Firefox extension, nor your browser.

Change Settings-Advanced Settings, search for mirror
by default filename and filesize must equals. In case filesize is not *safe*, the download will not be treated as mirror until the download has started and final filesize is known.
You can change GeneralSettings.mirrordetectiondecision to Filename only
or to Filename_Filesize and modify GeneralSettings.mirrordetectionfilesizeequality

Your JDownloader is up2date. There have not been many core updates lately and plugin updates don't require a restart as they can be installed without restart
Old 20.12.2017, 23:22
JD Legend

Thanks, IT seems to work ok now with that step. It was set to Auto and I did change it to Filename.
Old 27.12.2017, 04:05
Vacuum Cleaner

> It was set to Auto and I did change it to Filename.
Thanks! I faced the same issue, and solved it with this step.