JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 02.07.2016, 21:56
GabrieleJax

Default Speed problems downloading from Easybytez

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem downloading from Easybytez.

Let me explain: I have to download many files from Easybytez (with a premium account) using JD2. I set Max. simultaneous downloads to 1 and Max. chunks per download to 1.
The strange thing is that some files start, continue and finish at full speed (600 kB/s for me) and others start and continue at a very slot speed: about 40 kB/s.
Even if I either stop or reset those files and start them again they keep going very slowly.

I discovered that if I click on the button on the top of the interface Perform a reconnection, to get a new dynamic IP [CTRL+R] a box appears telling me Reconnect plugin: LiveHeader - Reconnect failed but after a few seconds the download restarts again this time at full speed. To be more precise, sometimes it works after clicking on that button ones, sometimes I have to click 3 or 4 times.

I can't sit in front of my computer all day clicking on that button when a download is slow so, could you possibly tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks
Old 04.07.2016, 11:37
JD Manager

Easybytez sometimes have slow servers that cause the slow download speed. It is random what server will be used. So it is not caused by reconnect but by random.
I suggest to use
Settings-Advanced Settings-GeneralSettings.automaxdownloadsspeedlimit and enter a minimum speed (in bytes/s) that JDownloader should try to match. Then it will start additional downloads until the minimum speed is reached