JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29.10.2011, 23:39
Arioch1

Cool Better filehoster's mirrors support

1. The three links below lead to the same file.
    However, DepositFile restricts filename charset and changes square brackets into underscores. That leads to JD not recognize files being mirrors.
    I think JD is to learn which filename restrictions are set by hosters and detect mirrors no matter those substitutions made.
    • depositfiles.com/files/bq79zjtvk
    • fileserve.com/file/QjCJdKw/[SaHa]_Kaworu_Watashiya_-_Kodomo_no_Jikan_Ch.77_(English).rar
    • filesonic.com/file/2756865315/[SaHa]_Kaworu_Watashiya_-_Kodomo_no_Jikan_Ch.77_(English).rar
  2. The stop button on toolbar stops all the list. That is quite unconventional, for most downloaders it only stops the currently selected download task. Wish "stop/pause/single current task" buttons be added. That also aids in disabling particular download. Currently i have to right-click and "De-activate" which is not intuitive. Sometimes it would be useful to enlist a bunch of URLs but then start them one by one manually. It seems to be not possible with JD, whihch would auto-start everything enlisted...
  3. Worse - that button stopped downloading from Filesonic. That means, when i realized what happened, i now had to wate half-an-hour to re-start downloading from scratch! After 80% were downloaded, start from 0 and 30 minutes lost. I think stop button should not just kill-em-all, but ask me again if i want to stop download that i would be that can NOT be resumed !
  4. Okay, i screwed Filesonic, but the fery same file is mirrored on Fileserve! Get it from there, rather than waiting half-an-hour! No way. That mirror is just blocked. But it should not be blocked by the mirror, which only would became active again after a loooong delay. In the end i had to delete screwed mirror, since even after De-activating it JD still refused to go on with another source!

Last edited by Arioch1; 29.10.2011 at 23:42.