JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.01.2019, 03:13
Ryuu

Default Packagizer 'Download Directory' does not work

Packagizer 'Download Directory' does not work. At first, I think Packagizer itself does not work at all so I try more things and then I disable all other rule -although I know from what I read that JD apply by order so the last rule will be applied with any match. Then I change 'Package Name' or 'Filename' to <jd:subfolderbyplugin> or any string it works as expected so I know Packagizer is applied. But when I try to set 'Download Directory' with any String (after suspect <jd:...> not work), it's not work in any way -absolute path, relative path even with simply string as xyz.

Test this with any link (any image will do) in both of my notebook.
For now, I use with 'Package Name': <jd:subfolderbyplugin> but I hope I can make 'Download Directory' work so that it'll be folder structure instead of folder1_folder2..

About JD: Build Date: Wed Jan 09 13:36:58 CET 2019
Old 10.01.2019, 03:42
Ryuu

It works now by unselect 'Information overwrites packagizer rules' under 'Analyse and Add Links' box. I don't know why but it's selected by default in all of my installed JD. Hope this help someone face the same problem (attempt to fix this for multiple hours T,T)

- Anyway, I would like to know what 'Information overwrites packagizer rules does so that I know I didn't disable something good.
- And I hope packagizer have some match rule condition as <jd:subfolderbyplugin> is not empty so that I can apply <jd:packagename> for file without structure and <jd:subfolderbyplugin> with structured file. (it'll be path3/path1/path2/path3 if use both <jd:packagename>/<jd:subfolderbyplugin>)
Old 14.01.2019, 21:15
Community Manager

JDownloader is designed so that most of our users will add URLs via clipboard observation and sort links/packages afterwards in the linkgrabber.

That is why, if you "manually" add URLs via the "Add links dialog", it will override packagizer rules by default.

This is not a bug - it is indeed a feature

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?