JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 10.01.2016, 13:40
fhc

Default Exist a way to automatically analize ANY link ?

I will try to explain my trouble, I will try my best using my Portuguese English dictionary to found out the correct words

In Brazil nowadays ALL sites of download have a "protect link" page in every link.

Too bad, Jdownlaoder do not automatically recognize those links, then, I need to click the Jdownlaoder link, choose option "analyze text contain links" and them past the link in the box and then click on "continue"

This is a pain in the ass, specially when we want to download a series show and exist more than 24 links to choose.

I know, using such feature to automatically analyze any text in clipboard to look for links will maybe consume a lot on my CPU, but, I do not care I only turn ON my Jdownload while I am seeking for links.

I will give your a example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I need to choose resolution option and them click in host option ( my option is always MEGA and 720p resolution )

I know I can paste the whole **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** in text analyze of Jdownlaoder, but, this make the Jdownloader slow and it detect countless of download links that I do not want and the I have a lot of work deleting each useless link in my Jdownlaoder list of links detected.

For instance, I only want links 720p hosted in MEGA, I do not want any others links of any other host or of any other resolution.

Should be a good If exist a option "filter host" then Jdownloader will only get "MEGA" links and ignore all others links that are not MEGA, If such option exist, this will be so fast and easy collect links of the animes that I like to watch. Will be nice to exist a filter for size of links too, since Jdownlader several times detect jpg links and add it to list, small files of 120kb, and anime show have at least 300mb of size...

At least, I can get a option to add a "link family" to always analyze any link with the same "family" ? I am using the word "family" since I do not know any other word to describe it, for instance, all protector links of site animes telecine have almost the same "body text" for instance **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** the unique thing that change is the last code after "link/" text, then I want to make Jdownlaoder always automatically "hook" and analyze any text that have **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** text link inside without to manually need to add it in Jdownlaoder.

I hope you guys can understand what I want to say, If not I will try to use others words. I am exhausted, is hard to wrote texts in english.

Other important anime site is **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** but they use other protect link that I need to manually add in jodownlaoder: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Should be nice to have a option to add all well **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** family of links automatically be added to Jdownloader without be necessary manually add it....

Thank you very much.

Last edited by raztoki; 11.01.2016 at 02:26. Reason: removed url char obstruction
Old 10.01.2016, 15:46
English Supporter

It's easier and faster to click the "Mega" link, then copy the link from "Seguir para Download". You can request a decrypter plugin to get that link.

I don't get "protect link", is it for Brazilian only?
Old 10.01.2016, 20:42
fhc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
It's easier and faster to click the "Mega" link, then copy the link from "Seguir para Download". You can request a decrypter plugin to get that link.

I don't get "protect link", is it for Brazilian only?
"protect link" is: in a anime brazilian site, you click in download, but, instead of go to the "real" link download, you go to a page full of ads and in this page full of ads have the real link. Some of those "protect link" pages are full of virus too. Is a pain in the ass to deal with it.

If I copy a MEGA.CO.NZ download link, Jdownloader automatically detect this link and add it tho the "Coletor de Endereços", no idea how translate it to english, this is how the option is named in brazlian traduction of Jdownloader , then is show the name of the file and the size of the file I do not need to do anything, the link is added automatically. However, If I copy a "protect link" Jdownloader do nothing. However, If I click in Jdownloader, and open the option "analyze texts contain address" in my Brazilian Jdownloader the name of this option is "Analisar textos contendo endereços" the Jdownloder analyses the text address and get the link. I do not want to do it manually all the time, I want the Jdownloader doing it automatically like It do with MEGA.CO.NZ links.n You get it ? Maybe you think that I am lazy, but, Is a pain in the ass to do it in every link, since some anime shows have 24 episodes, then 24 protected links.

Last edited by fhc; 10.01.2016 at 20:46.
Old 11.01.2016, 05:18
English Supporter

Should we move this to request forum?

So when you right click and copy the link at "Seguir para Download", what do you get?

I can't find download button for comicon.com.br.
Animakai.tv is the one that give download button for comicon.com.br - Mega, via comicon.com.br/prot.php?...

Last edited by tony2long; 11.01.2016 at 07:13.
Old 11.01.2016, 07:08
English Supporter

there are multiple ways you can do this
a) deep analyse yourself in the add links dialog or via single url copy onto clipboard.
b) link crawler rules
c) request a decrypter plugin to be made to process
d) use browser extensions to do this, there are quite a few that work in the same fashion as c)

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]