JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.11.2021, 12:08
I will play nice!

Default [Request] Host plugin for titulky.com

Hello,

I'd like to request plugin for titulky.com (czech & slovak subtitles site) to be implemented.
For reference, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**here's a GPLv3 python downloader missing captcha implementation, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**here's a KODI addon including captcha implementation (python as well, nowadays probably functional only for premium and translator's accounts).

After a few downloads per day a solution of custom captcha and 10 seconds waiting time is required.

Additionally, new subtitles can only be downloaded after 5 days since the upload (without premium and translator's accounts - this IMHO doesn't need to be covered by the plugin. I don't even have access to such account).

(There's also a possibility to download the subtitles in *.zip which IMHO is not necessary to implement.)

When downloading subtitles from browser while JS is completely blocked, only a tiny file containing an error message gets downloaded instead of subtitles.

There isn't:
- Password protected files/folders
- Short-URLs
- Online/offline (everything is online)
- Big files/small files (everything is small)

Link to the website: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Example links:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** "TITULKY VIKINGS S01E01 KE STAÂŽENÃ
Vikings S01E01 (CD 1)" → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** ("TITULKY VIKINGS S01E01 KE STAŽENÃÂ" = DOWNLOAD VIKINGS S01E01 SUBTITLES)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (page for a selected TV Show containing 3 seasons/episodes and their respective links with subtitles) → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
dtto **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** & **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (older upload containing subtitles for multiple CDs)
dtto **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** & **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (example of fresh subtitles requiring premium/translator's account)
dtto **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** → **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 09.11.2021, 17:48
Community Manager

I don't seem to be able to download anything from this website...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 09.11.2021, 20:59
I will play nice!

Sorry, forgot to mention the site is in czech only, that's why I posted those specific links hoping it would suffice. Additionally formatting on this board crippled the exact czech expression I posted.

Please, try following these simple steps:
Let's say I want to download subtitles from here **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**. Clicking on the link that's always located under the expression TITULKY *NAME OF THE PAGE* KE STAZENI in bold and capital letters, ie. TITULKY FORREST GUMP KE STAZENI as seen in this picture...

here expressed in HTML:
HTML Code:
<tr><td class="detailv"><a class="titulkydownloadajax"  href="idown.php? *REST OF THE LINK*" >Forrest Gump (CD 1)</a>
... should result in opening this element (or new page with the same content if JavaScript is blocked - but JS ultimately has to be allowed for the right file to be downloaded) and this element may include captcha & then 10 sec countdown as I've described in my first post:

fill in the captcha - all letters included can be in small caps regardless of the captcha phrase - and click on Potvrdit (= Confirm)

then wait for the 10 sec countdown to expire and finally download

The exact
HTML Code:
<a class="titulkydownloadajax>
href link is never the same (even on page refresh) so that could also be the case why you couldn't download it. From my testing it's also not possible to have multiple captchas pending at once (they then tend to fail).
Old 10.11.2021, 17:34
Community Manager

Ticket:

I'm unable to tell you when I will find time for this though...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.11.2021, 18:58
Community Manager

I've added a very simple plugin for this for the next update.
It can handle those single/specific "idown.php" URLs.

Keep in mind that JD will not be able to display nice filenames until the download is started.

Bitte auf das nächste CORE-Update warten!

Please wait for the next CORE-Update!

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: