JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 23.03.2012, 14:09
English Supporter

My question is, did you do that while JD was downloading?
Old 23.03.2012, 14:49
JD Fan

No, I always have only 1 file downloading so JD wasn't downloading at the time. I have also tried 'Force downloading' while JD is downloading but the results are the same.
Old 23.03.2012, 16:17
English Supporter

Your picture shows the top one is active - connecting, so it is not at the stop state.
But your explanation is clearer now. Maybe the log might have more information...
Old 23.03.2012, 16:45
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Your picture shows the top one is active - connecting, so it is not at the stop state.
But your explanation is clearer now. Maybe the log might have more information...
Actually I made a collage, both are same downloads (same size) and I combined the two pics, the first one after starting the download and then second one after the server bad request message.

Last edited by StandAlone; 23.03.2012 at 16:47.
Old 23.03.2012, 17:26
sh1v4

eerrr...
now i get another problem....
my account premium keeps getting invalid when i typing it, but when i try login from browser, it still gold, and i can access the file and download it?

ERR, it was nothing, it just Depositfiles shitty rules with 20gb/24 hour
damn...

Last edited by sh1v4; 23.03.2012 at 18:07.
Old 23.03.2012, 20:40
Modem User

Default depositfiles gold account not recognized

Jdownloader isn't recognizing a depositfiles gold account (it did yesterday). Account is now listed as not valid or expired. My account is valid. I can download with the depositfiles downloader and firefox without entering a captcha.

Maybe the depositfiles api has changed?
Old 23.03.2012, 22:37
JD Fan

I had the same problem, however signing into Depositfiles with a browser ( I used IE) solved the issue for a while. Later when the same problem started occuring, I signed in again with a browser and the problem went away.
Old 23.03.2012, 23:23
LumberJake

Default JDownloader keeps turning off my Depositfiles account.

I downloaded something 30 minutes ago and my account was fine, its still active for another 2 1/2 weeks and yet every time now it keeps saying my account is expired and under expire date it says its an invalid account. I've never changed the password or username so I don't understand this.
Old 23.03.2012, 23:26
palanchaa

I happen to have the same problem, I updated JD yesterday but the problem started to occur about seven hours ago.

In the Spanish and German forum have reported similar problems:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...355#post198355

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...303#post198303
Old 23.03.2012, 23:46
LumberJake

I'm assuming that something is up with Depositfiles currently then?
Old 24.03.2012, 04:16
whzzz28

Same problem here.
Signing in via the browser works, for a while. After 5~mins it times out and goes back to not valid or expired.
The log contains no information on this at all, no failed messages or anything.

I did notice that depositfiles asks for a captcha to login. jDownloader does not.

If i don't login via the webpage and let jdownloader try to authenticate, it always fails. Login via the webpage and jdownloader works for a few mins then drops out again.

Last edited by whzzz28; 24.03.2012 at 04:42.
Old 24.03.2012, 04:56
Super Loader

Same issue here - I can attempt to refresh the depositfiles account under Settings -> Host -> Premium and it sometimes turns back on again, but not always. Eventually, it turns back off again.

This symptom only began 22/3.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:04
xmanii

Same issue here. Just started using depositfiles with JDownloader.

I noticed though that if this happens, I have to go to depositfiles.com in the browser then login (I have to login twice... this is another issue). After logging in, I do a refresh in Settings -> Host -> Premium and the depositfiles account becomes ok again.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:18
xcapade

i'm facing the same problem. my depositefile account suddenly stopped working with jdownloader.
but if i use the depositefile download manager or download through the browser, my account works.
so the problem really lies with the jdownloader.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:21
sh1v4

i get the some problem with anyone else
the problem is, i don't reach my download limit which DF give
my speed only allow me to DL 10gb/day max
but the DF acc premium give invalid acc in JDownloaded
and sometimes, if i refreshed the acc, it says OK, but not long after that the acc is invalid again, any suggestion?

this is my log
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/77947

i don't know what happen =_="a

Last edited by sh1v4; 24.03.2012 at 06:58.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:26
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcapade View Post
i'm facing the same problem. my depositefile account suddenly stopped working with jdownloader.
but if i use the depositefile download manager or download through the browser, my account works.
so the problem really lies with the jdownloader.
I think that is the key. If you login through a web browser to the depositfiles site after JDownloader has a problem recognizing the premium account status, a second login - this time with Captcha - is then required on the website before you can get into your account. I am guessing that JDownloader's Depositfiles code is not able to handle this second login with Captcha.

Logging out and logging back in to the website after you have gone through the 2-step login shows that the second login with Captcha gets temporarily disabled, so you can use JDownloader until something causes that second login feature to kick in. Staying logged in with the web browser seems to allow JDownloader to use Depositfiles as premium for a little while.

Depositfiles might be checking the browser type or something to determine if JDownloader is using their site and eventually kicks up the second login with Captcha after we begin using JDownloader for awhile. Why they would do that for premium accounts is beyond me.

Last edited by ooofest; 24.03.2012 at 08:06.
Old 24.03.2012, 10:45
Amsilks

Default Deposit File Premium not Recognised !

Good Call ooofest !!

I just completed the following procedure using the advice given from ooofest, and it works - JD will now re-recognise my Depositfiles account.

1 Log into JD and enable Depositfiles account (if like me it wont recognise it)

2 Open browser and log into Depositfiles

3 If like me, the cookie stored puts you straight into your account.

4 LOG OUT of Depositfiles

5 LOG back IN to Depositfiles. (for this secondary Log you will be required to use their new capture login process)

6 Once logged in, go back to JD and enable DepositFiles premium account and, if like me, it should recognise it !

Now that the manual work around has shown to work, its over to the JD crew to automate this procedure and cure this problem !

Cheers Guys
Old 24.03.2012, 10:48
Amsilks

Default Deposit File Premium not Recognised !

Ignore

Last edited by Amsilks; 25.03.2012 at 12:30.
Old 24.03.2012, 15:00
lionelboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsilks View Post
Good Call ooofest !!

I just completed the following procedure using the advice given from ooofest, and it works - JD will now re-recognise my Depositfiles account.

1 Log into JD and enable Depositfiles account (if like me it wont recognise it)

2 Open browser and log into Depositfiles

3 If like me, the cookie stored puts you straight into your account.

4 LOG OUT of Depositfiles

5 LOG back IN to Depositfiles. (for this secondary Log you will be required to use their new capture login process)

6 Once logged in, go back to JD and enable DepositFiles premium account and, if like me, it should recognise it !

Now that the manual work around has shown to work, its over to the JD crew to automate this procedure and cure this problem !

Cheers Guys
Yep, it works.
Thanks a lot.
Old 24.03.2012, 16:59
Meeporized

Well it sure works but after every file i have to redo it. Wich is a waste of time because it is faster downloading them manually then.

Besides that DepositFile's downloadmanager does not even recognize the links i put in. Wich is weird because when i clik inside their DLM it takes me to the file wich is neither deleted nor does it say wrong link.
Closed Thread