JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 21.11.2010, 13:12
Radicalapple

Default Painfully slow download from MU

hi,

A few days ago, I have 3 files to download from MU. 2 of the files were fine, downloaded at a steady speed of 600+ KB/s, however, the third file is currently being downloaded at 1-4 Kb/s!!!! Any idea why?
I am pretty sure it's not my connection problem, because I tried downloading other files, and they are fine with speed. When I switch back to the third file, the speed just can't get past 4 kB/s, is this just because of the MU server?

Last edited by Radicalapple; 21.11.2010 at 13:17.
Old 21.11.2010, 13:20
remi

Please, visit post #94 of this thread.
Old 24.11.2010, 09:14
Mega Loader

Unhappy Megaupload links downloading problem

Dear JD,

I m currently facing problem with megaupload. when i added the links of megaupload(following).
in process bar "Connecting" was there as it is and did not proceed. i checked it after 8 hrs and it was link that.
Can u pls help me sorting it out.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Similarily, i have started facing problem with netload.in..when i click "start" jd didn't start Netload links.netload links
are as follow:-

Jdownloader- up-to-date
Windown- Vista(not updated0
Antivirus-Eset Smart Security version 4.0.467.0
Old 24.11.2010, 11:38
remi

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.

If that doesn't work, un-install that smart virus. You don't need it if you've a firewall in your router.
Old 24.11.2010, 13:24
nightengale

Thumbs up JD is blameless

Hi there,listen up, i been told that MU has been experiencing a MASSIVE server overload recently.This has been causing similar problems like the one you mentioned among others. MU is a great hoster, its just that when its HUGE & escalating # of customers/clients connect to its servers simultaneous, there is bound to be server overload at some point,resulting in temporarily unavailable files or lost of links. Whatever you do DO NOT blame JD. Jdownloader is a marvellous Program, flawless even.I use JD almost incessantly,& as i said flawless.
Old 24.11.2010, 16:25
Mega Loader

Unhappy

@Remi

thanks fr the reply...now i have disaabled we-scanner frm my smart security and downloading the file...let's c wht happens.

@nightengale

Bro, there is no doubt that JD is Precious and Marvelous software..but can u pls tell me the site where can i get those hosters which JD download easily for movies, software etc.

will post my results after downloading gets finished.
Old 24.11.2010, 18:28
nunesvictor

Default Megaupload asking captcha after deactivate link

just a little issue, but when i start to download a file via megaupload and awaiting for the not premium account timeout, if I choose deactivate this link I always asked for the captcha.

isn't it weird?
Old 24.11.2010, 19:53
JD Legend

JD works for me in this way since months in the nightly version, which I use regularly. A little bit annoying, but I can live with this.
Old 25.11.2010, 08:59
Mega Loader

Default netload.in links downloading

hello JD,

As per my effort again for it....same netload.in links are downloading can i know wht wud be the reason fr it...since part 1 of 400 MB got stop showing 400 in JD but 399 in actual and when i download it again it downloaded.???:biggrin:
Old 25.11.2010, 10:29
remi

If you're really talking about netload.in then you're posting in the wrong thread.

If you're experiencing problems with a host, please provide example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 25.11.2010, 21:19
Slik

Default Connection overflow / connection lost

Hello, since i bought mega-upload account im having some trouble, always when i download files from MU it comes corrupt or connection overflow also connection lost, any idea what could this be and how can i fix this? thanks
Old 25.11.2010, 22:19
tenerex

Default megaupload invalid account

Hi,
my account megaupload does not work! After a few seconds after I enable it Jdownloader says "invalid account". What could be the problem? I attach the log!

Thank you very much
Old 26.11.2010, 11:17
remi

Please, verify your account in your browser and try downloading with it in your browser.

If that works then remove your account from jD, restart jD and add the account again.

Note that I don't see any issues in your log. Did you try at least one download with that account?
Old 26.11.2010, 11:32
remi

Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1.

Allow java and javaw in your firewall and virus software. Disable (or un-install) the port 80/html/web scanner in your virus software.

If this doesn't help, please provide example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 26.11.2010, 12:38
tenerex

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Please, verify your account in your browser and try downloading with it in your browser.

If that works then remove your account from jD, restart jD and add the account again.

Note that I don't see any issues in your log. Did you try at least one download with that account?
I did this several times already! But I do not know of any change! If I proceed to download with standard browser the account works, I bought it two days ago for 3 months. Thank you very much for your interest ...
Old 26.11.2010, 12:48
remi

Then, please upload a log that shows you're trying to download with that account.
Old 26.11.2010, 13:25
tenerex

Quote:
Then, please upload a log that shows you're trying to download with that account.
This is the log! But Jdowloader not even try to download with premium account, it's disabled before.
Old 26.11.2010, 13:34
remi

Did you "Enable Premium globally" in the Premium menu?
Old 26.11.2010, 14:17
tenerex

Quote:
Did you "Enable Premium globally" in the Premium menu?
Yes! It is already enable!
Closed Thread