JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 22.01.2017, 00:53
JD Beta

Default Making Show Download URLs relevant

Could this feature allow copying of actual filehost URL when selecting multiple lines?

As it is now, the main URL is the website from where I got the links, but that's not what I want to copy. So I have to go through each and double click to show the subsequent URLs in a dropdown menu and copy one by one the file host URL, usually the last one in the list, which is what I actually need.

Or if it's already possible, please show me.
Old 22.01.2017, 00:58
English Supporter

already possible when its not from cypted source
you can change the url display order
settings > user interface > downloadlink address display, click and drag in the order you want.

raztok

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 22.01.2017, 18:34
JD Beta

:outch:

Thanks!
Old 23.01.2017, 09:54
Black Hole

Doesn't always work for me. For some reason, even though I've disabled EVERYTHING except "Source" (and originally, put "Source" first with the same result) it STILL shows the referrer page rather than the actual download URL for some links.

In my case, I took this page:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Highlighted all the text links on the page (it's a blog posting so it changes several times a day) by dragging the mouse down the content and selecting right-click - "copy" with Clipboard Observer turned on. That added all the links (which are in plain text rather than actual hyperlinks). All the katfiles links show up in "show URLs" (in linkgrabber) properly, but the filefactory links show the page URL (above) instead. It was copied all in one fell swoop, so I don't see why some URLs show up as the actual URLs and others as the page URL, especially with the way I have my settings. Note that if I have it set per default, ALL links show up as the page URL- something I'm trying to eliminate. I rarely, if ever, want to see the referring page which is why I set it that way, but it just doesn't always work.

Last edited by Jiaz; 23.01.2017 at 18:58.
Old 23.01.2017, 18:45
JD Manager

Double click into the url to see all available urls and their type
Use have to use 'Referrer' in Settings because when you select html source, JDownloader is (not always) able to fetch the current tab url as well and uses it as referrer.

For katfile the difference is that in html source the links contain .html but the urls do also work without and JDownloader ignores the .html so the internal link is little different than what is found in html source

Last edited by Jiaz; 23.01.2017 at 18:58.