JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.05.2015, 12:12
filups

Default same offline files appear in linkgrabber from any copy link

reinsatalled the program 3 times , Have checked the auto clip managment , Nothing seems to work, Have tried different links but I seem to get the same offline files in my linkgrabber. the files are called "apple-touch-icon-114x114.png" and favicon-32x32.png"
I have no idea why this is, the program has worked fine for months and I cant find anything on the net to help me nor do any of my friends have a idea also.
everyone keeps saying NFI?

Can anyone solve this for me please.:outch:
Old 27.05.2015, 13:14
JD Manager

How do you add links?
Those links can appear when you copy html code/selection within browser (it depends on Browser what html content it puts into clipboard)
I can also take a look via teamviewer if you like, just send me ID and PW to support@jdownloader.org
Old 27.05.2015, 13:21
filups

Well normally I just go on a certain forum and find the link I want and find the rapidgator link and highlight it and right click and hit "copy "
then my linkgrabber finds it has the correct file and I start the download.
but since yesterday the clipboard manager does not work , so when I add a link manually with the link I have copied the program grabs these 13 offline files titled favicon.png and appletouch.png.
Thats what I dont get i havent changed anything or added any new programs but my daughter has had her iphone connected to the computer ?
Old 27.05.2015, 14:57
JD Manager

Check if you have disabled the clipboard Monitor Its in menubar, a button with checkbox in it. Then Copy should work fine again.

The extra files comes from browser, because it depends on browser what exactly the selection (you say highlight and copy) contains.
I'm sure with clipboard monitor enabled it will all be fine again
Old 29.05.2015, 12:57
filups

Clipboard monitor is on all 3 boxes are checked the only one that is not clicked is silent mode.
Tonight I was able to load 2 downloads into the link grabber but now it's back onto it'sold trick of loading up 13 files that are all offline and are named favicon & apple touch screen ???
I really like Jdownloader but im wondering if there is another program like it that is not going to give me a headache.
Old 29.05.2015, 13:03
JD Manager

I would like to do a teamviewer session. This must be caused by something outside JD as nothing changed since months on those methods.
Try: Settings-Advanced Settings- search for html and disable it.
That will help for your case where something adds stuff to clipboard selection