JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 26.04.2019, 19:03
JD Manager

@Doom: exhentai is supported by e-hentai plugin, should work fine when you add your account. Else please send example links and username/password to support@jdownloader.org
Old 26.04.2019, 19:04
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cine View Post
Ja der Account musste im Programm direkt eingetragen werden.
Wo denn genau dort? Sehe da keine Accounteinstellung für Youtube?
Old 27.04.2019, 10:34
Giga Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Wo denn genau dort? Sehe da keine Accounteinstellung für Youtube?
Sobald man ein Video von Youtube laden will, öffnet sich ein Menü für die Accountdaten, kann auch sein das erst bei Videos mit Altersbeschränkung ein Account benötigt wird.
Old 29.04.2019, 05:46
Black Hole

Default P!nk - Walk Me Home video hangs

Video: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Log: 28.04.19 21.21.20 <--> 28.04.19 21.37.58 jdlog://3426876935451

All of the pieces, except for the video itself, download. But it only gets thru 3.95MB and then hangs. JD2 keeps saying that "host is offline?" It keeps trying, but fails.

Update: It got to 15.97MB before freezing again.

Last edited by MrVideo; 29.04.2019 at 06:00.
Old 29.04.2019, 19:10
JD Manager

@Cine: Danke. Nur zur Übereinstimmung. Es geht um die Software von APowersoft?
Old 29.04.2019, 19:16
JD Manager

@MrVideo: log shows connection issues. try to increase connect timeout in Settings-Advanced Settings-search for connect timeout and set to 30000
Old 01.05.2019, 00:38
DSL User

Quote:
@Doom: exhentai is supported by e-hentai plugin, should work fine when you add your account. Else please send example links and username/password to support@jdownloader.org
My issue was that there wasn't any way to add your e-hentai's pass and username to JD's account manger... .till few updates ago o_O

Will test if it's working now
Old 01.05.2019, 16:10
Giga Loader

Quote:
@Cine: Danke. Nur zur Übereinstimmung. Es geht um die Software von APowersoft?
Ja genau um die geht es, auch ohne ein neues Update funktioniert der Download von YT weiterhin tadellos.
Old 02.05.2019, 16:35
JD Manager

@Doom: yes, please test and in case it fails, please send logins and example links to support@jdownloader.org

@cine: Danke. Ich muss bei Gelegenheit schauen, wie die Anwendung den Login macht
Old 05.05.2019, 02:58
seafiant

Hi,

Had this problem for two days now - grabbed a load of YouTube links to download random videos and while half of them downloaded I've got more than 70 links that all say "Skipped - Account is missing'

I have my free YouTube account attached and its never had a problem. Made sure jDownloader is updated to most recent version and multiple retries no joy. I took one of the links and tested with a website downloader and it detected/worked perfectly.

The videos are not age blocked, are officials and personals (making of and event cameras) so no reason they shouldnt grab like normal.
Old 05.05.2019, 12:04
JD Fan

jDownloader does not automatically download videos from Youtube. For instance:

Hubble Legacy Field Zoom-Out
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I copy such URL, open jDownloader, update it if required (clicking the Earth globe icon: Click if there are not installed updates - Command U) and Command V to paste URL. That makes jDownloader to show entry folder in LinkGrabber tab. I expand it (sometimes that is tricky, and I must try it several times to work; that did not happen with previous versions), select one link (.mp4), Control-click (right-mouse click) to show options (again, sometimes that is tricky, and I must try it several times to work; that did not happen with previous versions) and select "Add to download list".

Previously, that started the automatic download in Download tab. But since some time ago, it stays there for ever. Unless I Control-click (right-mouse click) it and select "Force download start" or quit jDownloader and open it again, in which case, a window shows "Downloads will start in a few seconds…". A 10 second countdown starts and the video is downloaded eventually.

Of course, LinkGrabber tab window (bottom-right arrowhead icon) shows "Autostart Download" selected when clicked to display contents. It would be useful if that could be also configured from Settings tab, since otherwise it may be difficult to find as said. On the other hand, "Settings - General - Autostart downloads - Autostart downloads at application starts - Always" and "Show countdown (seconds)" are selected (ticked).

How to avoid that and allow automatic download once "Add to download list" is selected, as happened with previous versions?

Using jDownloader 2 (it would be great if Mac Finder showed the version, as well as jDownloader2 - About jDownloader2, which now shows many versions which is confusing, and additionally they cannot be selected and copied for pasting) on macOS 10.12.6 (16G1918) Sierra.

Thanks!

Last edited by jDoX; 05.05.2019 at 12:42.
Old 05.05.2019, 17:29
Mega Loader

Quote:
@Jehoschua: Live Streams are not yet supported. It will work once the live stream is over and the video is converted and normally available
Sorry to ask again , how to download some live stream which it is not possible to get over.
As for example **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** , some live stream on relaxing songs which keep on replay 24/7.
I think it is not possible for it to get it stop and download it.It'll keep on playing the 4 hours limit 24/7 days.
Other than record by playing the youtube and keep the youtube page running for continuously 4 hours to record direct from audio sound output.
What option can be done ?
Old 11.05.2019, 11:06
istilllovemata

does youtube live stream download no longer work? i remember it used to work before, even downloading from the start. now it only downloads like 3-4 seconds of the clip
Old 14.05.2019, 20:23
JD Manager

@jDox: can't find any issue. Link is supported and autostart also works fine here. Nothing has changed for autostart. Linkgrabber autostart has a delay (icon in lower right corner) and the delay will reset with every new link being added. Once you manually edit the list, the autostart will be aborted! You must enable Autostart(start the downloads) AND Autoconfirm(add the links from linkgrabber to downloadlist)

@jdcuser and istilllovemata: Live Streams have never been supported.

@all:
It seems yt is again playing/working on their site as some videos no longer work (also tested in youtube-dl).
Old 15.05.2019, 02:54
Mega Loader

still can not login to youtube?
Old 15.05.2019, 09:08
JD Fan

Quote:
@jDox: can't find any issue. Link is supported and autostart also works fine here. Nothing has changed for autostart. Linkgrabber autostart has a delay (icon in lower right corner) and the delay will reset with every new link being added. Once you manually edit the list, the autostart will be aborted! You must enable Autostart(start the downloads) AND Autoconfirm(add the links from linkgrabber to downloadlist)
Thanks. How to enable such "Autostart(start the downloads) AND Autoconfirm(add the links from linkgrabber to downloadlist)"? As said above, I have jDownloader (latest version) configured like this on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2016) Sierra (latest version of Sierra):

[QUOTE=Of course, LinkGrabber tab window (bottom-right arrowhead icon) shows "Autostart Download" selected when clicked to display contents. It would be useful if that could be also configured from Settings tab, since otherwise it may be difficult to find as said. On the other hand, "Settings - General - Autostart downloads - Autostart downloads at application starts - Always" and "Show countdown (seconds)" are selected (ticked).[/QUOTE]
Old 15.05.2019, 11:40
JD Manager

@jDox: The option for Autoconfirm is directly above Autostart quick settings in lower right corner in Linkgrabber.
Settings - General - Autostart downloads - Autostart downloads at application starts
-> this is ONLY for links that are in download list and NOT about added links
Old 15.05.2019, 20:59
JD Fan

Thanks. If in "LinkGrabber" window (lower-right arrowhead popup menu) I tick (select) Auto confirm, as its ToolTip shows (when placing mouse arrow pointer over it), ALL download links in such folder are automatically moved to Downloads and downloaded.

Yet, that is not what I want. I want it ONLY for the link that I choose from such folder. This is what I do:

I copy Youtube video URL, open jDownloader, Command V to paste (goes to LinkGrabber), click the "+" left symbol (sometimes it takes several clicks to work), select one of available links (there are four in the example above; I select the ".mp4" one), control click (mouse right-button click) and select "Add to Download List".

That moves such link to Downloads, as expected, but there it sits for ever. It does not download automatically as I want. I must control click (mouse right-button click) it and select "Force Download Start" for it to download. That did not happen before, in which case download started automatically for such link added to Downloads, which is what I want.

I am using the latest version of jDownloader on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2016) Sierra.
Old 15.05.2019, 23:06
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jDoX View Post
... I select the ".mp4" one), control click (mouse right-button click) and select "Add to Download List". ...
"Add to Download List" will only add the link to list. It does not start the downloads. You have to click "Start Downloads", which will send the link to the the list and also start the downloads.

CTRL key is the modifier which toggles between the two commands, when link(s) are selected and the context menu is active.

If at some point you have customized your linkgrabber menu, it is quite possible that the displayed text will remain the same (only one of the them will be shown at all times), due to a bug. The icon will still change. You can fix this problem by resetting the menu.
Old 15.05.2019, 23:57
JD Fan

Hi mgpai,

Wow, wow, wow!!! That is. Control or Command keys toggle between "Add to Download List" and "Start Downloads". Many thanks. You made my day!

Having said that, why hide options so much? It would be great if besides that, they could be configured in preferences. All, absolutely all, in preferences. That is a suggestion for the developers. And many thanks for this awesome tool.