JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > General Discussion

Old 09.03.2011, 21:06
NerdcoreMC

Default Disconnect? Waiting! (Lurked and tried EVERYTHING)

:outch: It's like fighting with a dead horse. I have been trying on several different packages to get it to work, and I can't! Every since I got my Fileserve Premium account I have been having this problem on the last 1 to 3 files that are left to download for the package to be completed. I'm on Mac OSX and I have been lurking around the forums and have tried the firewall thing (even completely turned it off, there is no problem there) And I don't have a proxy, so the proxy settings aren't the problem. Originally it would allow me to download if I just throttled the download speed, but now THAT isn't even working. Here is my LOG FILE

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/31398

Last edited by Jiaz; 10.03.2011 at 10:48.
Old 10.03.2011, 10:11
remi

Can you download them with your browser?

Are you living in the UK or another Euroviet Union country struck by the IWF mafia?
Old 10.03.2011, 10:34
NerdcoreMC

It seems to be iffy on if it lets me download them from the browser. It seems to want to if I'm not signed in, but if I am signed in its a no go. Also I live in the USA.
Old 10.03.2011, 10:36
NerdcoreMC

Right now it is allowing me to download signed in from browser, but I keep getting the same error message on JDownloader.
Old 10.03.2011, 10:48
JD Manager

set max connections to 1 and rightclick reset the files
what firewall/av do you use?
Old 10.03.2011, 10:49
JD Manager

also fileserve has issues at the moment and it might be that your isp also blocks fileserve with iwf now
Old 10.03.2011, 11:01
remi

Cool

@NerdcoreMC

Wow, that would mean the IWF censorship is infecting the USA as well. I hope for you that the USA can take counter measures against this.
Old 10.03.2011, 19:51
NerdcoreMC

Wow, the IWF, really? I am trying to do some research and It seems that I can find NO TRACE of the IWF in the United States. I'll blame it on Fileserve having some problems then. I'm going to call my ISP to see if the site is blacklisted now, though.
Old 10.03.2011, 19:56
NerdcoreMC

Just called my ISP to check and see if maybe a blacklist was put on Fileserve, and they informed me that they don't block any sites or ports. This can't be the problem, so I am still in need of help.
Old 10.03.2011, 21:25
NerdcoreMC

Just had a discussion with a few folks on another forum, seems I'm not the only one with this problem :\
Old 11.03.2011, 10:10
remi

Cool

Try out the ICSI Netalyzr tool to see whether your ISP is doing something strange with the traffic from FSe. ("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

You can also join the NANO (GTNOISE Network Access Neutrality Project) project. The project might detect something. ("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)
Old 11.03.2011, 22:26
NerdcoreMC

I have NO IDEA what any of the stuff that told me means.
Old 11.03.2011, 22:27
NerdcoreMC

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
This is my report, if that can help you. I have no idea why this is going on and it is driving me nuts.

Last edited by NerdcoreMC; 12.03.2011 at 09:50.
Old 12.03.2011, 09:08
JD Manager

Direct TCP access to remote HTTP servers (port 80) is blocked.
This network appears to enforce the use of a mandatory HTTP proxy.
Direct TCP access to remote HTTP servers appears to be blocked, as the applet was not able to make a direct request to our server. Thus this network appears to enforce the use of a mandatory HTTP proxy configured in the web browser. As a result, the low level HTTP tests, which search for the effects of otherwise unadvertised proxies in the network, rather than proxies configured in the browser, are not executed.

it seems your isp does transparent proxy and thats what's causing the issues
Old 12.03.2011, 09:49
NerdcoreMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Direct TCP access to remote HTTP servers (port 80) is blocked.
This network appears to enforce the use of a mandatory HTTP proxy.
Direct TCP access to remote HTTP servers appears to be blocked, as the applet was not able to make a direct request to our server. Thus this network appears to enforce the use of a mandatory HTTP proxy configured in the web browser. As a result, the low level HTTP tests, which search for the effects of otherwise unadvertised proxies in the network, rather than proxies configured in the browser, are not executed.

it seems your isp does transparent proxy and thats what's causing the issues
So is there anything at all i can do to fix this? I have never ran into this before...
Old 12.03.2011, 09:55
JD Manager

when issue will not solve itself at weekend you can come back next week and join supportchannel and we can do a teamviewer session then.
maybe this is also only a temp. issue on fileserve side
Old 12.03.2011, 09:56
remi

Cool

Thanks for helping me digest that report. You confirmed what I was thinking as well, but you're the real expert.

@NerdcoreMC

The message "Direct TCP access to remote HTTP servers (port 80) is blocked." is an important indication that your ISP is blocking HTTP. There shouldn't be any reasons for that and those reasons include censorship and free communication.

(I sent you a PM)
Old 03.07.2011, 03:01
chiuchiu

I suddenly experience a similar problem, which I suspect recent Java JRE.
I notice an upgrade of JRE as suggested by Java's agent a few days' ago.
Everything was working fine before
After fast downloading a few files, there comes disconnect errors.
When I connect through my ISP, the disconnect is not fatal because downloading some other files continue to work; but when I connect through my university's proxy, it dies.
However, exactly when JD fails, Cryptload works.
So I tried to install another version of JRE dl from sun, it works again.

JDownloader -NIGHTLY- Build 14481
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Version: 1.6.0_26
Old 03.07.2011, 07:43
remi

Since you're a tester, please next time provide a detailed log and post in the Nightly forum. Thanks.
Old 03.07.2011, 09:25
chiuchiu

Quite strange that after 1-2 hours, it does not work anymore.
I tried different versions of Java, and disabling the Win 7 firewall - doesn't work.
The same disconnect message, while CryptLoad work. The rest of the download can be finished by just skipping the proxy server.

I shall continue in the Nightly forum.
Old 04.07.2011, 03:51
chiuchiu

To let regular users know: I downloaded the regualar distribution package and it works only after upgrading online to 0.9.581. Java versions that tested to work: 6u21, 6u26.

Connectivity do somehow related with Java versions.
One computer using older JRE does not work with Megashares but work after upgrading Java to 6u26.
Old 04.07.2011, 09:06
remi

Don't upgrade to update 26!

Please read "Attention very important when upgrading to Java 1.6.0_26".