JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 17.03.2018, 06:15
Kuja

Default Host plugin for https://mugenarchive.com/

I just recently learned about Jdownloader from a friend it’s probably one of my new favourite freeware. Can you guys also do websites like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** ? It’d really be nice if you guys were capable of getting Jdownloader to download them, considering all the files are extremely small. There set up is always the same with Downloads – Chars or Stages – huge list of different sub-groups - choose your char or stage and finally there’s a download button. If there’s no way to bypass those few pages there’s always are internet browser extensions that would help like snap link & copy all urls. So, even if you can just get jdownloader to register the download page that would save a large amount of time as well, thanks. I’ll provide sample links below, I believe many people would be quite grateful if you would consider adding that plugin. Thanks for taking the time to read this message, thanks again.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 19.03.2018, 16:18
JD Manager

It would be easily possible but that website uses Cloudflare JDownloader cannot handle the site without plugin support. We are currently working on new features for our browser extension to add support for adding such links to JDownloader. In meantime you could try to create a linkcrawler rules (use board search) that teaches JDownloader how to parse those links and also provides all cookies(copy over from browser).
Also the site limits downloads and shows error page (please wait x seconds till next download) when you try to download many files. That would cause download issues as JDownloader would interpret this as offline.

Basically you want to support those pages where a download button is available, right?
Old 19.03.2018, 16:19
JD Manager

Old 22.03.2018, 07:29
Kuja

Default Reply Concerning Download Page

Sorry, for the late response I ran into some Windows 1709 update issues. I haven’t tried creating Linkcrawler rules, they look fairly complicated. In response to your questions the answer is yes. As long as Jdownloader can support the pages where a download button is available that would be perfect. Thanks a lot.
Old 22.03.2018, 09:57
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. I will work on this as soon as I find some free time