JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > International Support > JDownloader 2

Old 03.03.2018, 09:42
crosscriss

Default JDownloader2 unable to resume a file from Google Drive.

I was downloading a file from Google Drive, aroung 20 GB in size. I downloaded about 6.5 GB and it showed no problems while stopping/resuming either. Now suddenly it has stopped and isn't resuming. It shows "Download is not possible at this point in time. Wait or use your google account (docs.google.com)". The file was in a shared folder anyway (didn't need to log into any account to access it) but I still added a google account to Jdownloader2.

Then it kept showing the same message for a while but after closing and restarting, it started to show the "2-Step Verification" from Google when I clicked on resume. Still, no code came to my cellphone and when I clicked Cancel after waiting a while, the former error about "Download not possible.." showed up again. Is there anything I can do?

Log : 03.03.18 13.55.19 <--> 03.03.18 14.11.03 jdlog://5979454433151/
Old 05.03.2018, 13:05
JD Manager

The cause is
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator