JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.03.2018, 04:46
Zalbag

Default Host plugin for http://www.romhacking.net/

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could support **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** It's currently the best rom website for: hacks, translations and homebrew. I think the roming community would greatly appreciate it. It would be amazing if you guys could make it similar to how you've done emupardise where you can just find batch files from the url. I know there's certain urls that will not work as well, for example; websites leading to different urls such as: creator's websites, youtubes & etc. But I mean if you guys could still get the jdownloader to say title blah blah couldn't find url that way people know what they've missed that would be perfect. Also, if you could make it where you just copy the url that reveals 100 results per page so you could batch download the files since they're extremely small for the most part. Well either or you guys are the professionals and I'm hoping to hear back a postive answer. Thanks for your time and I'm already planning on asking people to provide freeware providers like yourselves donations in my next youtube vid, thanks again. *Links listed below*
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 13.03.2018, 10:12
JD Manager