JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3301  
Old 08.11.2019, 11:43
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 66,134
Default

@DeathStalker and @Max123: Rate limited by Server and (temporarily) IP block - 429 Too Many Requests
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #3302  
Old 09.11.2019, 07:25
DeathStalker DeathStalker is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 68
Default

Ah, ok. Been getting the captchas for it on the web too. VPN issues :(

Thanks for clarifying!
Reply With Quote
  #3303  
Old 10.11.2019, 16:12
Darth-Cardus Darth-Cardus is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Default Youtube Plugin

Hallo,

seit gestern ist es mir nicht mehr möglich Youtube-Videos über das entsprechende Hoster-Plugin zu laden .... es kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung ...siehe entsprechendes Log ....

10.11.19 15.07.49 <--> 10.11.19 15.09.48 jdlog://6530230900751/
Reply With Quote
  #3304  
Old 11.11.2019, 18:56
wppcproductions wppcproductions is offline
JD Alpha
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 20
Default

Hi Jiaz and JD YT forum.This might be in the wrong forum section..

I like to know how can I stop Jdownloaders linkgrabber from popping up Jdownloader on top of my other apps when I have a duplicate Youtube and other downloads .

Is there any settings for it can work in the background and stop it from popping up over what I'm working on which is annoying....


Thanks in advance...............
Reply With Quote
  #3305  
Old 11.11.2019, 19:16
mgpai mgpai is offline
Script Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wppcproductions View Post
... how can I stop Jdownloaders linkgrabber from popping up Jdownloader on top of my other apps when I have a duplicate Youtube and other downloads ...
Code:
Settings > User Interface > Show new Dialogs > behind all windows
Reply With Quote
  #3306  
Old 11.11.2019, 21:00
wppcproductions wppcproductions is offline
JD Alpha
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
Code:
Settings > User Interface > Show new Dialogs > behind all windows
Hi mgpai. I cant find this info in the JD settings....Not coming up in the search.....
Reply With Quote
  #3307  
Old 11.11.2019, 22:15
mgpai mgpai is offline
Script Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wppcproductions View Post
Hi mgpai. I cant find this info in the JD settings....Not coming up in the search.....
GUI (User Inteface) Settings: Related Post

OR

Advanced Settings: GraphicalUserInterfaceSettings.newdialogframestate
Reply With Quote
  #3308  
Old 12.11.2019, 01:25
wppcproductions wppcproductions is offline
JD Alpha
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
GUI (User Inteface) Settings: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

OR

Advanced Settings: GraphicalUserInterfaceSettings.newdialogframestate
Thanks a million mgpai.You are a big help. I got it working the way I want it.No more interruptions.

PS :Note to mods.No problem to me You can move this help request to the proper forum section since its general info.It probably help others too...
Reply With Quote
  #3309  
Old 12.11.2019, 02:21
ikke777 ikke777 is offline
JD Fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 74
Default

Youtube links are still coming up as errors and old links are not downloading and keep running a timer that never results in a download start. It's been days now.

My JD says it's up to date.

Edit:
Seems to be working now.
:?

Last edited by ikke777; 12.11.2019 at 03:52. Reason: Seems to be working now.
Reply With Quote
  #3310  
Old 12.11.2019, 18:47
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 66,134
Default

Im Log sind leider keinerlei Aktivitäten enthalten. Sollte es bereits beim Hinzufügen Probleme geben, so ist mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit deine IP (temporär) geblockt und hier heisst es entweder abwarten oder neue IP(Reconnect) holen
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #3311  
Old 14.11.2019, 22:20
robsch robsch is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Youtube videos suddenly started producing the following error in linkgrabber a few days ago, I have re-installed and tried everything I can think of to address this problem to no avail. Please help. Every video copied to linkgrabber gives the following error:

Last edited by Jiaz; 15.11.2019 at 08:12.
Reply With Quote
  #3312  
Old 15.11.2019, 02:13
ReXTaR's Avatar
ReXTaR ReXTaR is offline
LoRD SLaYeR ReXTaR
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 696
Default

hi, im some rusty... how in the hell i can download mp3 in JD2? only show me several formats, but any one is MP3 format... help, im old, greetz again :v
Reply With Quote
  #3313  
Old 15.11.2019, 08:12
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 66,134
Default

@ReXTaR: JDownloader only supports the formats that are provided/available, that's why no mp3 is listed. You can use community script here to convert files to lower quality mp3 if you want, https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=70525
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #3314  
Old 15.11.2019, 08:12
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 66,134
Default

@robsch: IP rate limited by Youtube/Google, HTTP 1 1 429 Too Many Requests
Wait or try a new IP(reconnect).
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #3315  
Old 17.11.2019, 10:25
clown3 clown3 is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 69
Default

Hi there, sometimes the download of yt videos runs with full speed permanently, somtimes the speed goes down to 20-50kb/s. Right now the download runs with 20-50kb/s from the beginning. Why is that?

Best regards
Reply With Quote
  #3316  
Old 17.11.2019, 23:48
robsch robsch is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Hey Jiaz,

Tried changing ip's and still getting the same problem. I even have a laptop on the same public ip that jdownloader & lingrabber are working perfectly on

Still getting this error on my desktop:

Error - dUQ4UinCB2U Caller org jdownloader plugins components youtube YoutubeHelper refreshVideo(YoutubeHelper java 1478) org jdownloader plugins components youtube YoutubeHelper loadVideo(YoutubeHelper java 1404) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache getInternal(ClipDataCache java 99) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache getInternal(ClipDataCache java 150) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache get(ClipDataCache java 68) jd plugins decrypter TbCmV2 decryptIt(TbCmV2 java 423) jd plugins PluginForDecrypt decryptIt(PluginForDecrypt java 324) jd plugins PluginForDecrypt decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt java 398) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawler crawl(LinkCrawler java 3503) jd controlling linkcollector LinkCollectorCrawler crawl(LinkCollectorCrawler java 33) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawler$13 crawling(LinkCrawler java 1610) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawlerRunnable run now(LinkCrawlerRunnable java 118) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawlerRunnable run(LinkCrawlerRunnable java 49) java util concurrent ThreadPoolExecutor runWorker(Unknown Source) java util concurrent ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker run(Unknown Source) java lang Thread run(Unknown Source) BrowserID 2 BrowserParentID 1 RequestID 1 URL https www youtube com get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US ----------------Request Information------------- URL https www youtube com get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US URL-Parameters video id dUQ4UinCB2U hl en sts disable polymer true gl US ConnectIP www youtube com 172 217 2 78 443 Connection-Timeout 20000ms Read-Timeout 60000ms ----------------Request------------------------- GET get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US HTTP 1 1 Host www youtube com User-Agent Mozilla 5 0 (X11; Linux x86 64; rv 10 0) Gecko 20150101 Firefox 44 0 (Chrome) Accept text html,application xhtml+xml,application xml;q=0 9, ;q=0 8 Accept-Language de,en-gb;q=0 7,en;q=0 3 Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate, br Cache-Control no-cache Referer https www youtube com watch v=dUQ4UinCB2U&gl=US&hl=en&has verified=1&bpctr=9999999999 Cookie PREF=f1=50000000&hl=en; VISITOR INFO1 LIVE=QHVr7YA-ZkU; GPS=1; YSC=aXbwql0OE8U; s gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw== ----------------Response Information------------ Connection-Time keep-Alive Request-Time 100ms ----------------Response------------------------ HTTP 1 1 429 Too Many Requests P3P CP= This is not a P3P policy! See http support google com accounts answer 151657 hl=en for more info Strict-Transport-Security max-age=31536000 Content-Type text html; charset=utf-8 Cache-Control no-cache Content-Length 0 X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options nosniff Expires Tue, 27 Apr 1971 19 44 06 GMT Date Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21 42 13 GMT Server YouTube Frontend Proxy X-XSS-Protection 0 Set-Cookie s gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==; path= ; domain= youtube com Alt-Svc quic= 443 ; ma=2592000; v= 46,43 ,h3-Q050= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q049= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q048= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q046= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q043= 443 ; ma=2592000 -----------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #3317  
Old 18.11.2019, 10:09
davis89 davis89 is offline
JD Alpha
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 22
Default

From time to time some of the videos/audio I download from the youtube doesn't get muxed and I'm left with dashaduio and dashvideo files.
It's indicated in the JDownloader by some green icon and I can click "Force Downloading" but then Jdownloader tries to do something, but it ends in few seconds in changing the icon to read screwdriver or something and info that the plugin is out-dated and that I should try restart it.
Is it common thing and how to deal with it? I am experiencing this already long time on many machines...
Reply With Quote
  #3318  
Old 18.11.2019, 23:55
robsch robsch is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Default

Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to fix this error with all youtube links comeing up with this error in Linkgrabber?

Error - dUQ4UinCB2U Caller org jdownloader plugins components youtube YoutubeHelper refreshVideo(YoutubeHelper java 1478) org jdownloader plugins components youtube YoutubeHelper loadVideo(YoutubeHelper java 1404) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache getInternal(ClipDataCache java 99) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache getInternal(ClipDataCache java 150) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache get(ClipDataCache java 68) jd plugins decrypter TbCmV2 decryptIt(TbCmV2 java 423) jd plugins PluginForDecrypt decryptIt(PluginForDecrypt java 324) jd plugins PluginForDecrypt decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt java 398) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawler crawl(LinkCrawler java 3503) jd controlling linkcollector LinkCollectorCrawler crawl(LinkCollectorCrawler java 33) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawler$13 crawling(LinkCrawler java 1610) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawlerRunnable run now(LinkCrawlerRunnable java 118) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawlerRunnable run(LinkCrawlerRunnable java 49) java util concurrent ThreadPoolExecutor runWorker(Unknown Source) java util concurrent ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker run(Unknown Source) java lang Thread run(Unknown Source) BrowserID 2 BrowserParentID 1 RequestID 1 URL https www youtube com get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US ----------------Request Information------------- URL https www youtube com get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US URL-Parameters video id dUQ4UinCB2U hl en sts disable polymer true gl US ConnectIP www youtube com 172 217 2 78 443 Connection-Timeout 20000ms Read-Timeout 60000ms ----------------Request------------------------- GET get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US HTTP 1 1 Host www youtube com User-Agent Mozilla 5 0 (X11; Linux x86 64; rv 10 0) Gecko 20150101 Firefox 44 0 (Chrome) Accept text html,application xhtml+xml,application xml;q=0 9, ;q=0 8 Accept-Language de,en-gb;q=0 7,en;q=0 3 Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate, br Cache-Control no-cache Referer https www youtube com watch v=dUQ4UinCB2U&gl=US&hl=en&has verified=1&bpctr=9999999999 Cookie PREF=f1=50000000&hl=en; VISITOR INFO1 LIVE=QHVr7YA-ZkU; GPS=1; YSC=aXbwql0OE8U; s gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw== ----------------Response Information------------ Connection-Time keep-Alive Request-Time 100ms ----------------Response------------------------ HTTP 1 1 429 Too Many Requests P3P CP= This is not a P3P policy! See http support google com accounts answer 151657 hl=en for more info Strict-Transport-Security max-age=31536000 Content-Type text html; charset=utf-8 Cache-Control no-cache Content-Length 0 X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options nosniff Expires Tue, 27 Apr 1971 19 44 06 GMT Date Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21 42 13 GMT Server YouTube Frontend Proxy X-XSS-Protection 0 Set-Cookie s gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==; path= ; domain= youtube com Alt-Svc quic= 443 ; ma=2592000; v= 46,43 ,h3-Q050= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q049= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q048= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q046= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q043= 443 ; ma=2592000 -----------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #3319  
Old 20.11.2019, 13:30
Kraken Kraken is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
I have similar problem as BillyCool. Just in my case, JD does not allow me to select the 1080p variant of the video even if it is offered - it always fall back to 360p when I select the 1080p variant in Link Grabber. The video offers 1080p on YT itself.

In some cases, when the 1080p variant is offered, download ends with error "Try restarting this link (plugin outdated?)". When I check for updates, JD tells me that I have the latest version.

Example video with this issue: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
Problem with the video quality stays: YT website offers 1080p, but JD offer only 360p (reporting no errors). JD updated to latest version, many other videos are downloaded as expected.

Example video (the same one): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Reply With Quote
  #3320  
Old 21.11.2019, 09:54
martesch martesch is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsch View Post
Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to fix this error with all youtube links comeing up with this error in Linkgrabber?

Error - dUQ4UinCB2U Caller org jdownloader plugins components youtube YoutubeHelper refreshVideo(YoutubeHelper java 1478) org jdownloader plugins components youtube YoutubeHelper loadVideo(YoutubeHelper java 1404) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache getInternal(ClipDataCache java 99) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache getInternal(ClipDataCache java 150) org jdownloader plugins components youtube ClipDataCache get(ClipDataCache java 68) jd plugins decrypter TbCmV2 decryptIt(TbCmV2 java 423) jd plugins PluginForDecrypt decryptIt(PluginForDecrypt java 324) jd plugins PluginForDecrypt decryptLink(PluginForDecrypt java 398) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawler crawl(LinkCrawler java 3503) jd controlling linkcollector LinkCollectorCrawler crawl(LinkCollectorCrawler java 33) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawler$13 crawling(LinkCrawler java 1610) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawlerRunnable run now(LinkCrawlerRunnable java 118) jd controlling linkcrawler LinkCrawlerRunnable run(LinkCrawlerRunnable java 49) java util concurrent ThreadPoolExecutor runWorker(Unknown Source) java util concurrent ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker run(Unknown Source) java lang Thread run(Unknown Source) BrowserID 2 BrowserParentID 1 RequestID 1 URL https www youtube com get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US ----------------Request Information------------- URL https www youtube com get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US URL-Parameters video id dUQ4UinCB2U hl en sts disable polymer true gl US ConnectIP www youtube com 172 217 2 78 443 Connection-Timeout 20000ms Read-Timeout 60000ms ----------------Request------------------------- GET get video info &video id=dUQ4UinCB2U&hl=en&sts=&disable polymer=true&gl=US HTTP 1 1 Host www youtube com User-Agent Mozilla 5 0 (X11; Linux x86 64; rv 10 0) Gecko 20150101 Firefox 44 0 (Chrome) Accept text html,application xhtml+xml,application xml;q=0 9, ;q=0 8 Accept-Language de,en-gb;q=0 7,en;q=0 3 Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate, br Cache-Control no-cache Referer https www youtube com watch v=dUQ4UinCB2U&gl=US&hl=en&has verified=1&bpctr=9999999999 Cookie PREF=f1=50000000&hl=en; VISITOR INFO1 LIVE=QHVr7YA-ZkU; GPS=1; YSC=aXbwql0OE8U; s gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw== ----------------Response Information------------ Connection-Time keep-Alive Request-Time 100ms ----------------Response------------------------ HTTP 1 1 429 Too Many Requests P3P CP= This is not a P3P policy! See http support google com accounts answer 151657 hl=en for more info Strict-Transport-Security max-age=31536000 Content-Type text html; charset=utf-8 Cache-Control no-cache Content-Length 0 X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN X-Content-Type-Options nosniff Expires Tue, 27 Apr 1971 19 44 06 GMT Date Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21 42 13 GMT Server YouTube Frontend Proxy X-XSS-Protection 0 Set-Cookie s gl=1d69aac621b2f9c0a25dade722d6e24bcwIAAABVUw==; path= ; domain= youtube com Alt-Svc quic= 443 ; ma=2592000; v= 46,43 ,h3-Q050= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q049= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q048= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q046= 443 ; ma=2592000,h3-Q043= 443 ; ma=2592000 -----------------------------------------------
have the same Issue
plz help!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:05.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.