JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.06.2015, 15:22
Fetter Biff

Ich dachte, die auf meinem Bildschirmfoto abgestellte Funktion würde das Öffnen auch abschalten, aber die ist wohl nur für die Anzeige des Captchas im geöffneten Fenster da oder so.

Schön, ich werde mal die - "Enabled: This will enable/disable the browser solver" - versuchen.

Vielen Dank.
Old 22.06.2015, 15:36
Community Manager

Also nochmal:
Ich helfe dir gerne, aber im Verlinkten Artikel sind ALLE Merkmale der BrowserCaptchas erklärt und auch, für welche Captchatypen diese verwendet werden und wie man das abschalten kann.
Ich rate davon ab - warum, wirst du schon merken.
Ist ja nicht so als hätten wir die Funktion eingebaut um unsere User zu ärgern sondern, damit JD User endlich dieselben, meist "einfachen" Captchas wie per Browser bekommen.

Grüße, psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 22.06.2015, 19:56
Fetter Biff

Quote:
Ich helfe dir gerne
Ja, natürlich, das weiß ich doch.

Quote:
aber im Verlinkten Artikel sind ALLE Merkmale der BrowserCaptchas erklärt und auch, für welche Captchatypen diese verwendet werden und wie man das abschalten kann.
Ja, natürlich, habe ich gelesen.

Quote:
Ich rate davon ab - warum, wirst du schon merken.
Ja, habe ich schon. Ich wollte nur versuchen das unangenehme Öffnen der Browserfenster zumindest etwas einzudämmen. Bei mir öffnen sich Browserfenster auch, nachdem das Captcha / die Captchas bereits gelöst ist / sind oder während ich ein Captcha ausfülle, öffnet sich ein Browserfenster, das mir angezeigt wird, so daß ich zum Captcha zurück muß, die Einfügemarke an das Ende der bereits gemachten Eingabe setzen muß und fortfahren muß. Ich dachte, das irgendwie bequemer handhaben zu können, aber das geht wohl nicht.

Quote:
Ist ja nicht so als hätten wir die Funktion eingebaut um unsere User zu ärgern sondern, damit JD User endlich dieselben, meist "einfachen" Captchas wie per Browser bekommen.
Aber ja, natürlich, das weiß ich doch. Ich werde also am besten einfach meine alten Einstellungen so belassen.

Vielen Dank nochmals.
Old 23.06.2015, 10:08
JD Manager

Als Alternative zum Browser bietet es sich an den eigenen Google Account als Premium Account in JD einzutragen. Das funktioniert in der Regel auch gut - und es öffnet sich kein Browser
Old 23.06.2015, 13:33
Fetter Biff

In Ordnung, vielen Dank.
Old 26.06.2015, 02:44
JD Beta

ich war bisher zufrieden mit dem browserloop.
allerdings geht seit 1-2 tagen nach einem update der browserloop nicht mehr.
weil es nun captcha-probleme gab mit nitroflare, habe ich mal einen google-account unter premium eingetragen. leider auch kein besserung im JD2 bekomme ich für nitroflare weiterhin "schwere" captchas, aber bei weitem nicht so schwer wie es schonmal vorkam vor der browserloopzeit. obwohl ich denke sie richtig zu lösen, komme ich in eine captcha-schleife, weil angeblich falsch. aber nitroflare hat ja generell probleme dieser tage.

benutzt nitroflare jetzt ReCaptchaV2 ? also wird es nix mehr mit dem besserem browserloop im gegensatz zum google-account ?

ps: für uploaded.to bekomme ich leichte captchas mit dem google-account.
Old 07.07.2015, 04:40
Storm

Hi, i'm having problem with captchas, i get some in my jd mobile and others not. Don't k ow how to config the jd. I tried to blacklist some hosts for browser solver and it don't work.

Is there any guide to config that?
Old 12.07.2015, 08:09
Black Hole

So, some feedback on the "Browser Loop" for captchas:

While I like what it does, it's really annoying the way it steals focus. If I'm typing in a window, the browser pops open, losing focus on whatever window I was in, including the browser if that's where I was. In the browser, it never returns me to the correct tab when it autocloses the browser loop tab, unless I was in the rightmost tab since that's the one that gets left open. I realize that's a function of the browser, not JD2, but I'd love a way that doesn't steal focus yet does the same job as the browser loop.

The most annoying part of it though might be resolvable by JD2. Say I have 2 downloads complete fairly close to each other. I get the Browser Loop, which pops up a captcha. Good, so I start typing... and the browser loop hits again, causing my captcha typing to get mangled since it lost focus when the browser popped. I don't see why it's necessary for the browser loop to engage again while I'm typing a captcha- why can't it wait until I've submitted the first captcha before it browser loops for the second? It doesn't pop 2 captcha windows, but it browser loops for 2.
Old 20.07.2015, 20:53
JD Fan

Having reinstalled my system recently I have a problem getting JD2 to work like before with FF.

First JD2 opens FF despite is already open, before it just opened a new tab in the current ff window.

Then I'm not sure it works all because I don't see the captcha & the 127.0.0.1 in the FF window/tab like before, it's just a blank tab and after a while the usual captcha comes up in JD2 so I doubt that the captchas come in over FF.

In JD I use this:
[ "C:\\Progs (x86)\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe", "-app=%s" ]

And in FF I have turned off Noscript completely.
Old 20.07.2015, 22:07
JD Manager

Why do you use this commandline? If firefox is your default browser, please do not set the commandline at all.

Else try

[ "C:\\Progs (x86)\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe", "%s" ] instead
Old 20.07.2015, 22:16
JD Fan

I use the command line because this said so:
https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas
Maybe that article should be expanded.

I change the JD2 setting to:
[ "C:\\Progs (x86)\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe", "%s" ]
Removing -app= seems to have done the trick for now but I have to see if it really works.
Old 20.07.2015, 22:39
JD Manager

That site gives an example for chrome. It does not say "use the same commandline for firefix" ;-P
Old 20.07.2015, 22:41
English Supporter

That example as it states is working CHROME example. Its not transferable to firefox. You will need to research for firefox for chrome like appmode

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 29.07.2015, 12:59
commy

Hi all,

yesterday I was downloading as free user from Share Online with Jdownloader 2 (an older version because I don't download much).

When there was a CAPTCHA it was solved automatically by jdownloader, only a few didn't work and I had to solve them manually.

Today there was a big update for jdownloader and now it can't solve CAPTCHAs automatically only manually, even I have the option in the settings activated :(
And it opens a browser window with the CAPTCHA but I still have to solve it manually

Do you have any solution for this?

Cheers

Last edited by commy; 29.07.2015 at 13:02.
Old 29.07.2015, 13:05
JD Manager

Updates did not affect captcha/share online. I just guess your IP is flagged and google gives again bad captchas
Old 29.07.2015, 14:01
commy

Okay thanks, maybe a new IP from provider will help
Old 29.07.2015, 14:14
JD Manager

Yes, think so too
Old 16.09.2015, 19:01
grw

Default ReCaptcha and Browser Windows...

The recaptcher did not work very well.
i.e. if there is a recaptcha, the browser windows gets for 1-2 sec. open and closesd. Can't see or read whats there and the recaptcha did'n work.
The browser window closed too fast.
Old 16.09.2015, 19:06
Community Manager

Merged BrowserSolver/CaptchaLoop threads.
Please read:
https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 16.09.2015, 20:19
grw

Thank you for the hint and link, but it don't fix the problem I describe. I've (re)set all the timeouts, but that's not the real problem.
The browser windows that opens is like a help message (?) with a HELP link. I don't think that's from browser solver directly?
But how can I read a help message and link, if the window close after a sec.?
This should be fixed. It's no help, if the window close after 1 sec.
Old 16.09.2015, 22:58
mightor

I'm running a headless instance of JD2 within a Docker container on Synology DSM.
Captcha Browser loop is not an option in my case. As a consequence, captchas are difficult to solve, specialy on mobile app.
So, I'm interrested in configuring the "google.com (recaptcha)" account in account manager as explained in this thread, to avoid Captcha browser loop but still getting easy-to-solve captchas.
I tried with no success. When saving my credentials, JD2 failed to validate the connexion. I'm using my main google account, which is configured for 2 step validation. For this reason, I tried both with my password and an application dedicated password, generated for JD2. None of them seems to work.

Maybe there is a misunderstanting. Can somebody here explain in details how to configure the google account in Account Manager please ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Old 17.09.2015, 02:48
English Supporter

@grw
help link is for those that do not have browser set permission wise to allow the tab to auto close (firefox). That is only display for BrowserLoop, opens captcha, auto closes all within a second or couple seconds (depending on your internet latency/download speed/browser/computer load). The image will be displayed in your standard captcha dialog.

@mightor
You need to use an google account that you use regularly so that you have good reputation built. It may or may not work well if its virgin account, with no outside standard use/activity outside of JDownloader.

Old 17.09.2015, 07:15
mightor

@raztoki
In my previous post, I'd say: still getting hard-to-solve captchas.

I'm using my usual old Google account. Tried with both the main password and an application password (2 step verification). No success: "Account check failed".
What am I doing wrong ?
Old 17.09.2015, 07:25
mightor

Default 2015

Answering to myself:

- does not work with a Google account with 2 step verification enabled but
- works well with a standard Google account.

This may be useful to know for others.

@dev: would it be hard to allow Google accounts with 2 step verification enabled, using of course app specific passwords ?
Old 17.09.2015, 09:14
JD Manager

@mightor:
which 2 step do you use? maybe it got broken again
Old 17.09.2015, 09:31
mightor

Quote:
@mightor:
which 2 step do you use? maybe it got broken again
I'm using 2 step with authenticator.
Old 18.09.2015, 10:24
JD Manager

Thanks for the information
Old 20.09.2015, 08:04
Black Hole

Is there a way to increase the timeout for the browser loop? I have issues with some hosts (all using Recaptcha v1) where it consistently gives me black blobs of death 2-3 times before it gives me a "friendly" captcha. When it does that, the browser loop appears to timeout. When it works, the browser loop window shows jdownloader text briefly then the captcha, before it closes and the captcha window pops up. When it doesn't work, the browser loop window opens, sits for a while, and closes blank- then I get the impossible captchas.
Old 22.09.2015, 09:14
JD Manager

Can you provide screenshots? I'm sorry but cannot follow
You get bad captchas first , then the good ones?
I don't understand "the browser loop window shows jdownloader text briefly then the captcha, before it closes and the captcha window pops up"
Old 22.09.2015, 23:53
Black Hole

The screens pop too fast to take a screenshot. Right now it's behaving properly.

Yes, I get bad captchas, 2-3 in a row on average, then a good one.

When the captchas show up as a "good" one, the browser loop that pops has text in it, with "JDownloader Captcha helper this window should close automatically" Sometimes it shows the captcha in that window a millisecond before it closes. When it doesn't work, the window is blank with a 127.0.0.1 in the window header, and it's still blank when it closes. When that happens I get the squiggly word captchas, and on some sites the ones with the black dots of death. It seems to happen mostly when the bandwidth is at capacity (I have pretty limited bandwidth- 160k - so it can max out pretty easily), or if the memory is pegged between the browser and JDownloader, both of which exceed a gig of memory if they run for more than an hour. So it's a performance problem on my end, which is why I was wondering of I could increase the timeout since my system tends to take longer than 2-3 seconds to get the captchas when it is in that state.

It's not a big deal- I can usually work around it by killing Firefox to free up resources (the browser loop uses Chrome on my system, otherwise I get even more bad captchas) but sometimes it's Jdownloader itself that's used up all the memory. Then I have to wait until all running downloads finish to cycle it to free up memory again.
Old 23.09.2015, 00:56
English Supporter

@dabrown

if your running slow computer probably better off placing in 'google.com (recapthca)' account into account manager, then browser loop wont need to be used.

raztoki

Old 23.09.2015, 01:49
Black Hole

Don't have a google account.

Computer isn't slow, just only has 4GB memory and Firefox + JD2 seem to be a bit "Memory intensive". As in, use every last bit they can grab. And no, I don't have a bunch of plugins. Pretty clean, what's there (adobe stuff) is disabled.
Old 23.09.2015, 01:55
Community Manager

These are the options you have:
-Don't change anything
or
-Create a google account & add it to JDownloader --> Increases chances of easy captchas
or
-Create a google account and stay logged in via browser --> Should also work

Keep in mind that google makes the mechanisms to decide on who gets which captchas - this is not made by us and there are no (easy) ways around it!

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 23.09.2015, 20:47
H-ancient

Hello everyone,

I'd like to append to this thread:
My JD2 runs fine for several hours. It browser-loops through the captchas with Chrome. After some hours the captchas suddenly become nasty (see attached screenshot). This affects every OCH I'm downloading from.
These captchas are absolutely unsolvable. I tried several dozens of them and non was accepted.
I added my Google account to the Account Manager. Neither that nor disabling browser loop did help anything to get back to receive working captchas.
Finally the only solution for me is to reconnect my internet connection and restart JD.
As I can read from this thread there's no other way?

Cheers,
Ancient
Attached Images
File Type: png screen.png (48.8 KB, 128 views)
Old 24.09.2015, 09:15
JD Manager

We don't know when google starts to lower the rating of your ip/session/xy. But getting a new IP seems to help
Old 29.09.2015, 10:51
Vacuum Cleaner

Question In-browser catpcha window problems

When I download from a host like Depositfiles that uses those goddamn in-browser captchas, a new window opens automatically. I have a few problems with this:

- the window uses the far right tab, regardless if it's blank or not, instead of opening a new one.

- the small window that says "onload". Can I disable it? It's an extra click that doesn't even seem necessary.

- when I confirm the captcha, the window closes automatically. This would be OK if it wasn't for my first complaint.
Old 29.09.2015, 12:00
Community Manager

Merged browserloop threads.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 19.11.2015, 20:38
Fibre Channel User

Hi, my suggestion for add captcha browser loop support to an headless installation is this one:
let's say jdownloader headless is running on some server at 192.1.1.10
Is it possible for the user to open a tab in a browser at 192.1.1.10:8080 and have jdownloader send at that tab the captcha reloading the page for each captcha?

thanks for your works.
bye.
Old 19.11.2015, 23:52
English Supporter

@askin2u
I don't think we will add any functionality like that.

Browser loop is only used for recaptchaV1, you can achieve the same outcome by adding gogole.com (recaptcha) account to account manager. This will work well for headless users.

raztoki

Old 30.12.2015, 20:01
golobar

How can i use this browserloop? There is no such thing in advanced settings...