JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports
Closed Thread

Old 01.12.2010, 12:36
remi

FSC is working fine atm. My plug-in version for that host is 12893.

I'm afraid your jD installation is a mess. You're also missing a menu. Please execute File -> Restore JD.

If you still have problems with FSC, please provide example links and a complete and detailed log.

If you've any suggestions, please use the dreams and wishes forum, but first search in order to avoid repetition.
Old 01.12.2010, 12:44
Vacuum Cleaner

Restoring JD did it. Filesonic is working again. Jeez, I feel like a n00b now. I have my customers reset IE everyday and that often gets them browsing again.

No idea what might of corrupted what restoring JD restored, but thanks for the suggestion. Also, thanks for the fast replies, great community.

FSchmertz take note, your woes may be naught.

Last edited by Yochanan; 01.12.2010 at 12:51.
Old 01.12.2010, 13:04
Polish Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochanan View Post
JDownloader -xmas (really?) 0.9.580, using Filesonic as a free user. Plugin version shows 12983. So FSchmertz and I are just insane?
I didn't say that in my post.
Free Filesonic works for me - so without any info from you (log etc) it's really difficult to say why it's not working for you.

Quote:
Yeah, so the filehost isn't the greatest. Blame the folks who insist on hosting their files there. I often try to find mirrors, but am not always successful.
Uploaders are using it because it was good alternative after RS changed their rule (no points for uploaders, they didn't pay for downloads etc). But Filesonic for downloaders works insane when they changed from sharingmatrix->filesonic: slow speeds, problems with page, wrong info about premium etc etc...
I had premium on that hoster and decided not to pay them anymore...
Most of the links have mirrors on hotfile or fileserve.

Quote:
By the way, your log creation instructions are out of date. There is no show log option in the ? menu. Logging level is already set to all and I never touched it.
It may be different name if your language is not set to English.
With language set to English it is: '?' (main menu) then 'Show log" -
first option on the right from main menu then first submenu.

Last edited by editestowy; 01.12.2010 at 13:06. Reason: I see - taking too long time to answer and Yochanan already resolved the problem :)
Old 01.12.2010, 21:30
Yochanan
Message deleted by drbits. Reason: No relevant content
Old 04.12.2010, 18:50
Vacuum Cleaner

i got an error downloading from filesonic
after downloading in whatever file i get this error:
Quote:
Unexpected rangeheader format:null
Error log:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/20915
Any fix?

Last edited by zylor; 04.12.2010 at 19:03.
Old 04.12.2010, 18:57
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zylor View Post
i got an error downloading from filesonic
after downloading 2Mb in whatever file i get this error:

Error log:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/20915
Any fix?
tried to decrease max download connections to 1 or 2 and reset the links.. for now it seams to be working!
Old 05.12.2010, 13:02
walterke69

Angry problems with FSC

I am a Premium member at FSC, but that's not what I expected...nothing but problems. If I download more than 2 at the same time, it slows down to between 2 and 15 KB/s (otherwise only 50 KB/s). Most of the times the download stops when the file is for 70% finished...then it says connecting, connecting..but never connects again. I can start new downloads from FSC, but he still tries to connect the other ones. Stopping Jdownloader results that Jdownloader keeps running the module "stopping all downloads", but never gets to stop them.Restart the computer is the only solution.
I don't hace this problems with Netload downloads..only FSC downloads.
The problem is that not all files are available at netload or Hotfile.

Is there a solution for this problem?...contacting FSC has no result neither, due that they even don't reply
Old 05.12.2010, 13:59
remi

Can you download by disabling the account? I can easily download because I'm a free loader.

It can also be a connection problem. Reduce the Max.Con. setting (bottom right corner of jD window) to 1.
Old 05.12.2010, 14:08
walterke69

I can download by disabling the account...but also only part of the files. he stops..connecting .....and then starts all over from 0.
Even their website seems to be off line now.....can't reach them at all.
Max connections was only 2..reset to 1 now.
Old 05.12.2010, 14:12
remi

That's strange. I'm currently downloading from FSC and I've been downloading the whole day.

Your ISP might be throttling or blocking your downloads. Do your links work in your browser?
Old 05.12.2010, 14:38
walterke69

The links work in my browser and downloading as a premium member...I receive 20 KB/s
Mu ISP is not blocking, because with netload or Hotfile, I can download at 600 KB/s

I think it's FSC themselves.
Old 06.12.2010, 11:58
remi

Cool

As a free loader I currently have speeds between 29 and 160 KB/s and I'm downloading from other hosts as well.
Old 07.12.2010, 23:20
NVP

Default JDownloader showing Invalid Account

Hi,

Today out of the blue my FileSonic premium account is showing as invalid in JDownloader even though it is still valid and I can log in successfully through their website. It was working perfectly fine before, even earlier today but now I can't get JD to recognise it as valid.

I have tried deleting and creating a new premium in JD, I have even tried changing my password but still no luck :(

My Rapidshare account is still seen as valid, perhaps there is a problem with JD communicating with FileSonic at the moment? Should I just wait it out?

Any suggestions? All help is greatly appreciated

Here is the log, but I do not think it shows anything.
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/21379

Last edited by NVP; 08.12.2010 at 00:39.
Old 07.12.2010, 23:34
silberfish

Default FileSonic

When I turn my account from fileSonic in Jdownloader on, then he goes for a moment searching but later he goes out.
Old 07.12.2010, 23:42
ra555ln

I'm having the same problem with Filesonic. Premium account is reported as invalid by Jdownloader. Restarting Jdownloader, changing password, creating new host account does nothing. Login to Filesonic via web browser is fine, account is fine. Plugin needs to be updated?
Old 08.12.2010, 00:07
dgg32
Old 08.12.2010, 00:41
noktowizor
Old 08.12.2010, 00:44
NVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktowizor View Post
Same problem with FS - it has happened about week ago and now its again.
What happened to resolve the issue last time it occurred? Did you do anything specific or did it just resolve itself? If so, how long did it take?

Cheers
Old 08.12.2010, 00:59
noktowizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
What happened to resolve the issue last time it occurred? Did you do anything specific or did it just resolve itself? If so, how long did it take?

Cheers
I did nothing. After one or two days it was working again...
Old 08.12.2010, 01:54
rene

Current JD version: -xmas- 0.9.580
Browser: Google Chrome 8.0.552.215 beta

Today (8-12-10) the FS problem still remains. I have a premium FileSonic account but JD says it's invalid (No Traffic Left) but downloading via Chrome works just fine without traffic warnings/errors from FS.

I guess the issue hasn't been [solved] at all...

Cheers,
Rene
Old 08.12.2010, 01:58
FSchmertz
Old 08.12.2010, 02:20
pigletbb

Same here,

Current JD version: -xmas- 0.9.580
Browser: Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.12

Today (8-12-10) the FS problem still remains. I have a premium FileSonic account but JD says it's invalid (No Traffic Left) but downloading via Chrome works just fine without traffic warnings/errors from FS.

Regards,
Wong
Old 08.12.2010, 02:26
FSchmertz

Actually, strange behavior!

If you continually click the checkbox for filesonic in jD, it'll then download the selected links as Premium, but if you don't, it won't download them.
Old 08.12.2010, 02:27
retroraketa
Old 08.12.2010, 02:29
FSchmertz
Old 08.12.2010, 02:41
JD Legend

Exclamation Filesonic "Account Invaild"

Hi

I'm new here but I've been using JD for years and love it.

But today out of the blue, for no reason my premium filesonic account is reading "Invalid account"

I've removed, re added, reconfigured, logged off web account and back again, and it is still good.

So I don't know whats going on but it may be a plugin out of date or something. Some please help me with this thanks.
Old 08.12.2010, 02:45
JD Legend

I am having a similar problem under configuration it reads the account as invail but ive tested my premium and it work fine through the web still.

Whats wrong?
Old 08.12.2010, 02:49
MrGonzo
Old 08.12.2010, 03:29
chernobylda
Old 08.12.2010, 03:42
merci2010

Yeah a me is the same Prob with Filesonic!
Old 08.12.2010, 03:54
karmix

Exclamation Dwonload problem with filesonic premium

I have a filesonic premium ac. It was all fine I was enjoying my downloads with Jd but suddenly from yesterday it is say my ac is not valid but i can access my ac the through web browser & my ac setting says that my premium is still valid till 24th December 2010. Please help me out please as soon as possible:outch::confused:
Old 08.12.2010, 03:56
karmix

Same problem...........please help anybody.....
Old 08.12.2010, 04:02
lionelboy

same here...
Old 08.12.2010, 04:07
lionelboy
Message deleted by drbits. Reason: Author request
Old 08.12.2010, 04:09
DeUglyOne

Same problem here. Just joined filesonic premium last night (via JD premium links) and it worked fine last night. Tonight I can login to filesonic's web site, but JD gives an "invalid account" when trying to reactivate the premium account.
Old 08.12.2010, 04:09
fr8o

It says there is no traffic left, so I am guessing the plug-in is broken. It still seems to work for downloading at least, premium is just not working.
Old 08.12.2010, 04:10
hal2323
Old 08.12.2010, 04:55
Paulito

FSchmertz is correct

I did have this problem this morning and i just kept pressing the Premium enable

Under jd you do have the premium tab, it scrolls down so you can see your FS account. keep expanding until you see the enable option and click it until you see the green check mark

then press download and it works.

its just annoying you have to do this for every download but at least you can get it to work
Old 08.12.2010, 05:04
Paulito

Guys

in JD, press the PREMIUM tab and it scrolls down to show your FS account

let it expand until you see the ENABLE option and press it. Keep pressing until you see the green check mark and then you can now use your premium account

i dont know what happened to FS but its the only way to make it work.

sad to say if you have downloads lined up you have to do this in every download. i know its a bummer but if you wanna use your FS premium then this is the only solution until they fix things
Old 08.12.2010, 05:06
Paulito

i replied in the other thread maybe you can try that solution
Old 08.12.2010, 05:14
malarkey101

Jdownloader keeps telling me that my filesonic account in invalid.
Old 08.12.2010, 05:18
lionelboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSchmertz View Post
Actually, strange behavior!

If you continually click the checkbox for filesonic in jD, it'll then download the selected links as Premium, but if you don't, it won't download them.
Maybe I'm stupid, but... What do you mean by "click the checkbox for filesonic in JD" ?

Anyway, If I have to do that for every file, better use the manual way.
Old 08.12.2010, 05:50
FSchmertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelboy View Post
Maybe I'm stupid, but... What do you mean by "click the checkbox for filesonic in JD" ?

Anyway, If I have to do that for every file, better use the manual way.
See the post above yours.
Old 08.12.2010, 05:54
ra555ln

It's a jdownloader problem only. Jdownloader won't recognize a valid filesonic premium account.
Old 08.12.2010, 06:10
Vacuum Cleaner

yesterday was working good... i haven't changed nothing and after reboot jdownloader invalid account :facepalm:
Old 08.12.2010, 06:55
JD English Support (inactive)

Messages saying "Same here" don't really help. The developers do not respond faster to 20 users than to 2 users.

Each of you please review the Hoster Plugins rules.
Provide as much information about your configuration as you can (especially about what you have done to make sure your antivirus and firewall do not interfere with jdownloader, java, or javaw).

Posting an emergency log might also help.

Since this involves Premium accounts, it is important to e-mail your login name and password to support@jdownloader.com or PM the information to pspzockerscene. When you send login information, remember to include the URL of your message that contains the other information.
------------------------
As we have stated before, submitting problem reports without the required information can lead to your message being deleted, warnings, or banning.

We try to be patient with this, but recent posts in this thread are mostly useless and many will be deleted this time.
Old 08.12.2010, 08:23
exorggyg

Hi. Just bought Filesonic premium yesterday, worked fine with parallel downloads and recognized my premium status. Today JD recognizes my premium but says that my Filesonic account has no traffic left. Went to Filesonic, no problem with my premium account, unlimited till January. Back to JD, removed and readded the account, now kmy premium is not shown, just the invalid account with no traffic left. So I download my links one-by-one, but I bought premium to avoid this.
Any suggestion?
Old 08.12.2010, 08:28
JD English Support (inactive)

It seems like a Filesonic problem. One of the developers will check it out.

If you read the preceding message, there are some suggestions there.
Old 08.12.2010, 08:34
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
Messages saying "Same here" don't really help. The developers do not respond faster to 20 users than to 2 users.

Since this involves Premium accounts, it is important to e-mail your login name and password to support@jdownloader.com or PM the information to pspzockerscene. When you send login information, remember to include the URL of your message that contains the other information.
give the login details to a stranger? buy one yourselfs!!!! -.-

Last edited by drbits; 08.12.2010 at 08:42.
Old 08.12.2010, 08:46
jasonpklee

I'm having a similar problem. Using premium account for Filesonic, JDownloader says it is an invalid account. What I noticed was that when I click on the box to enable it under settings, both expire date AND traffic left switch to "Unlimited" for a few moments (around 5 - 10 seconds) before it switches back to "Invalid account". Maybe a lookup error in the program?
Closed Thread